剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
They set a high bail.
而且提出高额的保释金
What the hell's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Frank Furnari's wife said you were on a cell phone
Frank Furnari的妻子说你撞到她的丈夫的时候
When you hit her husband.
你正在打电♥话♥
The D.A.'s got an agenda.
地方检察院颁布了一项备忘录
He wants to ban cell phones in cars.
要求禁止在行车途中打电♥话♥
He wants to use a reckless driving charge
他想利用鲁莽驾驶的指控
As a springboard?
当做一个跳板
The word on Furnari is
Furnari可能
He probably won't pull through.
可能够呛了
If he dies,
如果他死了
They'll amend the charge to vehicular homicide.
他们会转而改成行车杀人的起诉
What?
什么
So, what do we do?
那么 我们该怎么办
Wish for Frank Furnari's speedy recovery.
祈祷Frank Furnari快点恢复过来吧
Sally Russell?
Sally Russell
You a lawyer?
你是律师吗
Yes.
是的
Not a lawclerk?
不是个法律职员吗
No. What can I do for you?
不是 我能为你做些什么
You gotta get me off my workfare.
你得给我换个工作
You currently work at Pittsburgh pets animal shelter.
你目前在匹兹堡动物收♥容♥所♥工作
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
The problem is I shovel crap.
问题是我要铲粪
All day, every day, that's all I do.
整天 天天 我就干这个
It's-- lt's disgusting.
那…那真是太恶心人了
You're a single woman with one dependant on welfare.
你一个单身女性 依靠福利救济有一个公♥寓♥
The county can put you to work.
县政♥府♥给你找的工作
I want a different job.
我想要换个工作
the thing about welfare is they're trying to encourage you
福利救济就是为了鼓励你
To go out and find a job on your own.
自己去找份工作
Are you gonna help me or not?
你到底想不想帮我
I want a different job.
我想要换个工作
Good luck finding one.
那恭祝你早日找到如意的工作
My taxes pay your salary.
我的纳税支付了你的工资
You're on government relief.
你在接受政♥府♥救济
My taxes pay your salary.
是我的纳税支付了你的工资
Right?
好吗
Malcolm has an I.Q. Of about 6♥4♥.
Malcolm的I.Q.大概只有6♥4♥
He has the emotional and social level of a 10-year-old.
他只有10岁孩子的情感和交际水平
Can you tell us why you are seeking guardianship over him now?
那你能说明一下 为什么现在才申请监护权呢
People are taking advantage of him.
人们都在利用他
Who is taking advantage of Malcolm?
谁在利用他
There's a drug dealer named Freddie Paddock
有一个叫做Freddie Paddock的毒品贩子
Who lives in Malcolm's apartment complex.
他住在Malcolm所在的公♥寓♥大楼里
He's giving Malcolm drugs
他在给Malcolm毒品
And getting him to make deliveries.
而且还让他送货
How do you know this?
你是怎么知道的
Me and Malcolm are real close.
我和Malcolm的感情很好
He tells me everything.
他告诉我一切的
But he doesn't understand what he's doing.
不过他并不知道自己在做什么
He just wants to have a friend.
他就是想交个朋友
That's how he is.
所以才帮着运送毒品
Would it surprise you to hear
那么 你听到这个会不会吃惊
That Malcolm denies these things, Mrs. Dempsy?
Malcolm本人并不承认有这回事 Dempsy夫人
He doesn't want to come home.
他不想回家
And you've contacted the Police about
那你跟警方说了
this Freddie Paddock?
关于Freddie Paddock这个毒贩的事了吗
Yeah, and all they did was talk to him.
我说了 不过他们只是找他问询了一下
They didn't arrest him.
他们并没有逮捕他
That's because there was no evidence.
那是因为没有证据
All you have to do is follow him around for one day,
你要做的就是跟踪他一天
And there'll be plenty of evidence.
那时候你会有充足的证据
You recently lost your job, right?
你最近失业了 对吗
So? Well, I'm sure you could really do
那又怎样 好吧 我相信你真的会这么做
With Malcolm's social security check.
这样你就可以拿到Malcolm的社保工资了
This is not about money.
这和钱没有关系
This is about the fact
我说的都是事实
That some drug dealer is abusing my child.
那些毒品贩子在毒害我的孩子
How can you people just sit here and do nothing?!
你们这些家伙怎么能就坐在这里无动于衷呢
You should put Freddie Paddock in jail!
你们应该把Freddie Paddock抓进监狱
Mrs. Dempsy, this is a civil proceeding.
Dempsy夫人 这是在审理民事诉讼
We are not here to rule on a criminal charge.
我们这里不管刑事犯罪
You should arrest Freddie Paddock!
你应该逮捕Freddie Paddock
Your honor, in the 2 years
法官大人 在过去的两年里
that my client has lived on his own,
我的委托人都是独自居住的
He's never been in trouble with the law.
他从来也没有做过违法的事情
Mrs. Dempsy wants to be awarded guardianship
Dempsy想要获得监护权
Based purely on her conjecture
仅仅是凭着她个人的猜测
That he's involved with a drug dealer.
认为他在和毒贩来往
I agree with Mr. Fallin.
我同意Fallin先生的看法
I don't believe this!
我真不敢相信
I'm telling you about people who are breaking the law!
我说了有人在犯法
You should do something!
你们应该做点什么
Your son has rights.
你的儿子有权利
We cannot take away those rights
如果没有清晰和令人信服的证据
Without clear and convincing evidence.
我们就不能剥夺那些权利
And when he ends up dead on some street corner,
等到他横尸街头的时候
What are you gonna say then?!
我看你们那时怎么向我交代
What are you people gonna say then?!
我看你们这帮家伙怎么向我交代
The petitioner's motion is denied.
申请人的诉求予以驳回
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Nick the lawyer! Uh...
嘿 Nick律师 呃…
I want you to have this.
我想把这个给你
So when your friends call you,
那样当你的朋友给你打电♥话♥的时候
you know who they are.
你就知道对方是谁了
I--I already have a cell phone, Malcolm.
我…我已经有手♥机♥了 Malcolm
I appreciate it, but I think you should keep it.
你的好意我心领了 不过我认为你应该留着它
Thank you for thanking me, and good luck with everything.
谢谢你对我表示感谢 祝你一切好运
Malcolm, I--I have to get back to work now.
Malcolm,我现在必须回去工作了
Oh. C-can I come?
噢 我 我可以跟你去吗
No.
不行
I--I could help you with your work.
我 我可以帮你工作的
I...I really appreciate that,
我…我真的很感谢你
But I have to go back to work now alone.
但是我现在要独自一人回去工作
Ok?
好吗
Ok.
好
Nurse Flores to Radiology.
Flores护士请到放射科
Nurse Flores to Radiology.
Flores护士请到放射科
Oh. Hi. Um, I called.
噢 嗨 嗯 我打过电♥话♥
I--I just want to know the condition of Frank Furnari.
我 我就是想知道Frank Furnari现在的情况
What are you doing here?!
你在这儿干什么
I--I--I'm sorry.
我…我很抱歉
I just had heard that--
我刚刚听说…
My husband might die because of you.
我的丈夫因为你可能会死的
Jake Straka.
Jake Straka
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Bruce Bono.
Bruce Bono
You have your pirates seats
在海盗党会议上
right in front of mine.
你就坐在我前面
I do?
是吗
Please.
请你
Don't come around anymore.
不要再来骚扰
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Yeah.
是的
We're looking at being sued over Jake's accident.
因为Jake的事故 我们将面临起诉
What?
什么
Look at this.
看看这个
If Mrs. Furnari can prove
如果Furnari夫人能够证明
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表