剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I'm...a little bit too old for that, ok?
我…已经有点老了 做不了那种事情了
No, you're not.
不 你还没有老
We could do it together.
我们可以一起抚养她
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
I think you're just lonely
我觉得你只是太寂寞了
'cause your kids are off to college.
因为你的孩子都上大学了
Well, aren't you, a little?
好吧 你不是吗 不觉得寂寞吗
Honey, this talk makes me--
亲爱的 这个话题让我觉得…
It's good.
这没什么的
It's...good.
这…没什么
No. I don't want be a father again, ok?
不 我不想当父亲了 好吗
That's part of my life that's over.
我人生当中当父亲的那个阶段已经结束了
Well, what do you want?
好吧 那你想要什么呢
This is fine by me,
我现在这样就很好
Just like this.
就像现在这样
Ok?
好吗
Ok.
好吧
I'll tell you what--
这样吧
You pick the night, come over to the office,
你挑个晚上 来我办公室
We'll take Nick to dinner.
我们和Nick一起吃顿晚餐
You can meet Nick,
你就可以见一见Nick了
He meets you. ok?
他也可以见见你 好吗
Ok.
好的
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
I told you not to come.
我告诉你别过来了
I heard there was a heart available.
我听说有可供移植的心脏了
We have a couple that want to be
我们已经有了一对夫妻
Lesley's foster parents.
他们愿意做Lesley的养父母
They had pets--birds.
他们养了宠物 是鸟
They wouldn't give them up.
他们不想因为Lesley 放弃他们的鸟
What are you talking about?
你这是说什么呢
Birds carry disease.
鸟类会携带病菌
Lesley would be susceptible.
Lesley会很容易受到感染
If they won't give up 2 birds,
如果他们连两只鸟都不愿意放弃的话
They're not gonna give up everything else they have to
那他们也不能成为Lesley的养父母
To be her guardian. l'm sorry, Nick.
做她的监护人 对不起 Nick
Dr. Ridestrom.
Ridestrom医生
Yes.
什么事
I'm Nick Fallin. I work with Laurie Solt.
我是Nick Fallin 我是Laurie Solt的同事
I'm trying to find foster parents for Lesley Walker.
我在试着帮Lesley Walker找养父母
Good luck.
那祝你好运
If we can find someone by the end of the day,
如果我们截止到今天为止 找到了养父母
Is there any chance that Lesley could have that heart?
Lesley有可能接受心脏移植吗
Mr. Fallin, I appreciate your interest,
Fallin先生 我感谢你的关心
But that heart will be transplanted
但是那颗心脏在6个小时之内
Within the next 6 hours.
就要被移植
She's dying.
可她就要死了
I can't just let that happen.
我不能眼睁睁看着这件事发生
I know you mean well,
我知道你是好意
But you must understand that at any given time
但是你必须明白 在任何时候
There are over 4,000 people waiting
都有超过4000人在等待
For a chance like this.
这样的移植机会
If I waste one heart,
如果我浪费了一颗心脏
Then 2 people die.
那么就会牺牲两个人
Ms. Solt.
Solt女士
It rained last night.
昨晚下雨了
Yeah.
是啊
Around here--rain, snow--
在这里 每当下雨或者下雪天
people get excited.
人们就兴奋起来
Why is that?
为什么呢
Car crashes.
因为可能会有车祸
It's sick, I know,
很坏吧 我知道的
But we watch the news with a totally different angle.
但是我们会用完全不同的角度看待这些新闻
It's all about potential organ donors.
他们都可能成为器官捐献者
Pile-up on the freeway--
一个又一个地死在高速公路上…
Well, did a girl about my age die?
好吧 会有像我这么大的女孩去世吗
I heard about the heart.
我听说心脏的事情了
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's ok.
没关系
The 18-year-old girl down the hall
在大厅那一头病房♥里的18岁女孩
is gonna get it.
将接受移植
Yeah.
是的
She's sweet. she deserves it.
她是个甜美的女孩 她应该接受的
Lesley, uh...
Lesley 呃…
I'm doing everything that I can.
我应经尽力了
Of course, you are.
当然 你尽力了
I'm sorry.
对不起
When you talked to the Carlsons,
当你和Carlson一家谈的时候
They told you, didn't they?
他们对你说了 对吗
How hard it was.
照顾我有多么艰难
Yeah.
是的
Do you have any idea how it feels to be a burden?
那你知道成为别人的负担的感觉有多么难受吗
It's disgusting.
太恶心了
Either way I'm fine.
不管我是死是活 都没关系的
If I'm out of this body, I'm free.
如果我的灵魂离开了我的躯体 我就自♥由♥了
The only way I want to live
只要我还活着 我就想要
Is if I'm strong enough to take care of myself.
变得足够强壮 能够照顾好自己
Otherwise, what's the point?
否则的话 我活着的意义是什么呢
I mean, really, waitin' around for a cute boy like you
我是说 难道是 等一个像你这样的可爱男孩
To come and apologize to me.
过来向我道歉吗
I'm sorry about the Riley case.
关于Riley的案子 我很抱歉
Jake covered for you.
Jake已经代替你处理了
He wanted you to look over these files.
他想让你看看这些文件
Any luck on that ad?
那个广♥告♥有什么好消息吗
Didn't work.
不管用
Oh.
噢
Humph, being a parent.
当父母
Yes.
是啊
Well, I certainly wasn't a natural at it
看来我确实没有什么天赋啊
That's for sure.
那是当然的
You were fine.
你还行
Don't lie to me, son.
别说假话 儿子
You know, when you got arrested,
你知道 当你被捕的时候
The first thing I did--
我做的第一件事情就是…
Picked up the damn phone and called your mother.
拿起该死的电♥话♥ 给你的妈妈打电♥话♥
She'd been dead for 19 years.
她已经去世19年了
I still had that number in my head.
可是我仍然清晰地记得那个号♥码
I just thought she could handle it better.
我只是觉得她可以处理的更好一些
That's--that's the way I did it,
那…那也是我一直以来的习惯
Just left it up to her.
就这么把所有的事抛给她
When she died, l left it up to baby-sitters,
当她没了的时候 我就扔给保姆
Prep schools, and--
学校 还有…
We--we don't have to talk about this.
我们 我们不一定要谈这些吧
No.
是啊
Nick.
Nick
You're a man now.
你已经成人了
Whatever chance l had with you
不论在你还是个孩子的时候
When you were a kid--
我有多少机会弥补我的错
You're a man now.
你现在也已经成人了
What is it?
你怎么了
I want to become Lesley Walker's foster parent.
我想成为Lesley Walker的养父
You're not suitable.
你不合适
Why not? how could it hurt?
为什么呢 我有什么不合适的
You're on probation for drug possession.
你正因为吸毒而在执行缓刑
If I could just take her in for now,
如果我现在收养她的话
She would get a heart.
她就可能得到移植的机会
You work 80-hour weeks.
你每周工作80个小时
Well, if it doesn't work with me,
好吧 如果我到时候照顾不了她的话
Then she's easier to place.
那接受移植之后 她也容易找到收养她的人家
You're immature. you're not married.
你还不成熟 你也没结婚呢
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表