剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
lt's my name, too.
那也是我的名号♥
Who is it?
谁啊
lt's Nick Fallin.
我是Nick Fallin
Coming.
来了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
What is he doing here?
他来这儿干什么
He came by the office today.
他今天到我的办公室来了
He has something to say to you.
他有话对你说
l'd appreciate it if you heard him out.
我希望你能听一听
Your--your daughter...
你的...你的女儿
l really, really liked her.
我真的 真的很喜欢她
l didn't really try to understand anything about her,
我没有真的试着去理解她
Where you're from, your religion.
你们的国家 你们的宗教
When we would go out with my friends,
当我和我的朋友们出去的时候
lt just never really worked out, you know?
感觉总是不对 你明白吗
l thought she was uptight.
我知道她很焦虑
l--I guess I knew she was gonna dump me,
我...我想我知道她要甩我
But when she did
但是当她真的这么做了
and she said that you told her to...
而且她说你告诉她...
l...
我...
l asked my parents to drop the lawsuit against you.
我让我的父母撤诉了
Mr. Fallin told me l should probably have the guts
Fallin先生告诉我 我应该鼓起勇气
To tell you that to your face.
当面告诉你
Why did he come here?
他为什么到这来
He's in a tight spot.
他处境不好
Criminal charges, stronger civil suit.
刑事指控 严重的民事伤害
You think he's trying to manipulate me?
你觉得他是操控我吗
Maybe, maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
You think I should drop my lawsuit as well.
你觉得我也应该撤诉吗
Oh, I never said that.
噢 我从没有那样说过
l can see that's how you're feeling.
我能看得出来你就是那么想的
You have a very strong case, Mr. Hassan.
案子对你很有利
lf you wish to proceed,
如果你希望继续进行
lt would be my pleasure to be there for you.
我很乐意为你效劳
I would like to have a meeting with that boy's parents.
我想见见他的父母
Ok.
好的
Did you know That our children were dating?
你们知道我们的孩子曾经约会吗
Neither did I.
我也不知道
l've had to raise my daughter alone.
我不得不自己抚养女儿
Her mother died when she was 2 years old.
她的妈妈在她2岁的时候就去世了
l'm a proud man. I'm a Muslim man.
我是个自尊心很强的男人 我是个穆♥斯♥林♥
l was raised in a...very, very different culture.
我在一个完全不同的文化中长大
l have been very strict with my daughter,
我对我女儿很严格
and I will always be this way.
我以后也会这样的
When I was young and I had just met my wife, I...
当我年轻的时候 我刚刚遇见我妻子 我...
l would sneak over to her home
我会偷偷溜到她家去
And--and try to talk to her, you know,
试着和他聊天 你知道
Without her parents' permission. I...
没有她父母的允许 我...
l--I remember the feeling...
我...我还记得我见不到...
l had when I was Away from her.
她的时候的那种感觉
l thought about her all the time.
我总是想着她
l still do. I look at my daughter...
即使现在也是 我看着我女儿...
And I see my wife.
就好像看见了我的妻子
And if your son feels...
如果你们的儿子...
The way I do about her, l can begin to understand.
对她也像我一样的话 我可以理解
He did a terrible thing.
他做了很可怕的事情
But I do not think he did it because I am Muslim.
但是我不认为那是因为我是穆♥斯♥林♥的缘故
l'll drop my case against your son.
我会撤销对你们儿子的指控
His injury is severe. I think...
他的伤很重 我想...
l think perhaps he has suffered enough.
我想他已经承受得够多的了
Mr. Mcgee?
Mcgee先生
l'm Amanda Bowles.
我是Amanda Bowles
Oh. Well...
噢 是吧...
Hello there.
你好啊
You've never heard My name, have you?
你从没有听说过我 是吗
Uh...I'm sorry , but no.
呃...对不起 但是的确没有
Yeah.
好吧
l didn't think so.
我觉得也是
Hmm.
嗯
Ok.
好
Here.
给
Hey, Amanda. There's a meeting in the conference room.
嘿 Amanda 到会议室开会了
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Amanda.
Amanda
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没什么
l'm fine.
我很好
Come on.
快来
We've done well this week.
我们这周做得很好
We held on to all but 3
除了三个以外
Of Larry's major clients,
我们留住了Larry其他的主要客户
And our associates have proven their loyalty.
我们的员工证明了他们的忠诚
And, uh, as of this afternoon,
还有 今天下午
We haven't had another defection.
我们没有人叛变
l know that sometimes I'm a...
我知道有的时候...
Hard man to work with.
我是个很难相处的人
l know that I'm demanding.
我知道我的要求很高
Sometimes you people don't realize how--
很多时候你们没有意识到...
How much I appreciate your hard work.
我有多么感激你们的辛勤劳动
Well...know that I do.
好吧...我要感谢你们
Each and every one of you
你们 每一个人
ls incredibly important to this firm.
对这家事务所都极其重要
And it would be a shame
如果你们还有其他的想法
lf you thought otherwise.
那就太不应该了
Um...well.
呃...好吧
Let's get back to work.
我们都回去工作吧
Come in.
进来
Hey.
嘿
You're not gonna name a new partner?
你不会任命新的合伙人
No.
不会
Not yet.
现在还不是时候
When you made me the offer to come and work with you...
你让我来为你工作的时候
Yeah?
怎么了
Why did you?
你为什么要这么做
l thought you'd be an asset to the firm.
我认为你会成为这里的一笔财富
Not because I'm your son?
不是因为我是你的儿子
No, no.
不 不是
No, I don't, uh...
不 我没有 呃...
l don't do things that way.
那不是我的做事方式
Yeah, that's what I thought.
是啊 我早想到了
Business comes first.
生意第一
Makes sense.
很有道理
Well, I'm, uh...
好吧 我 呃...
l'm glad you understand, son.
我很高兴你能理解 儿子
l'm gonna take that position over at Kirk & Mcgee.
我要接受Kirk & Mcgee事务所的那份工作
Did you take the day off from work today?
你今天休息了吗
No. I quit my job.
不 我辞职了
You're kidding.
你扯呢吧
No, I did. I start work at
不 我没有 我下周开始在
Kirk & Mcgee next week.
Kirk & Mcgee事务所工作
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Mr. Hassan.
Hassan先生
Yes?
怎么了
l just, um...
我只是...
l just...
我只是
Yes?
怎么了
Well, I took the day off from school.
好吧 我今天没上学
And, uh, l thought, you know, if you didn't mind...
我想 你知道 如果你不介意的话
l thought maybe l could help out.
我想也许我可以帮帮忙
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表