剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
He does.
他相信我
And, uh, I could call him and he'd come right over
我打电♥话♥给他,他就过来了
No matter what he was doing.
不管他手头正在忙什么
Until, you know, One day
直到有一天,你知道
He got a little carried away
他有点失去控制
And the cops showed up.
于是警♥察♥来了
Why didn't you testify?
你当时为什么不出庭作证
l don't know.
我也不知道
l guess because
我想可能是因为
I had to live with my mom.
我不得不和我的妈妈住在一起吧
I--I let Jerry down because I was scared.
我……我因为害怕,让Jerry失望了
I spoke to Jerry Neal's sister.
我跟Jerry Neal的妹妹谈过了
She has a very different take on what happened
她对于Jerry被捕
When Jerry Was arrested.
有完全不同的看法
She's willing to testify on his behalf.
她愿意为他出庭作证
Let's just say for the sake of argument
就论证而言
That this Jerry is a stand-up guy.
即使这个Jerry是个好人
The house is still not wheelchair accessible.
他的家依然不适合坐轮椅的孩子生活
The boy can't use the toilet, bathe himself,
那个孩子不能自己上厕所,不能自己洗澡
or prepare a meal without assistance.
在没有人帮助的情况下,也不能做饭
What's that?
这是啥啊
l'm asking social services to pay to modify the house
我要求社会福利部出钱增添他家里的设备
for Lawrence's needs.
来满足Lawrence的需求
We have a very limited budget, Mr. Fallin.
我们的预算非常有限,Fallin先生
Don't ask us to spend it frivolously.
不要指望我们大把地出钱
It will keep the family together.
这才能保持家人们在一起
I'm not changing my recommendation.
我不会改变我的推荐意见的
Take it.
拿着
l've seen what can happen
我知道安置不妥
When a placement goes bad.
会出现什么情况
The house isn't the issue here, is it?
房♥子在这个事情里不是问题,对吧
Lawrence is a good kid.
Lawrence是个好孩子
We'll keep him in the same school,
我们不会让他转学的
Jerry will have generous visitation rights,
Jerry也会有很大的探访权利
But the Riley center will offer stability.
莱利中心会提供稳定的生活
And no one at the Riley center
而且在莱利中心
Ever hit a family member.
不会有人殴打家人的
16 fortune1 ,000 businesses Opened operations
这一财年,16家公♥司♥有1000项业务
in Pittsburgh this fiscal year.
在Pittsburgh开展
of those 16,
在这16家公♥司♥当中
2 chose to use this firm.
两家选择了这家公♥司♥
2.
就两家
9 went to Kirk and Mcgee.
9家找到了Kirk和Mcgee
Nick, this is a partners meeting.
Nick,这是合伙人会议
Can it wait?
你能等等吗
I'll be in your office.
我在你办公室里等
Now, billable hours, down 30% .
现在,收费工时下降了30%
You tell Laurie Solt
你跟Laurie Solt说
I'll be late.
我晚点儿过去
Yeah, I-- I know what time
是的,我……我知道庭审
The hearing is scheduled for.
什么时间开
I have to meet with another client first.
但是我得先跟我的另一个委托人见面
No. No, I-- No, I can't be there until 4:00, ok?
不,不,我……不行,我4点才能到,好吗
Ok.
好的
So, listen--
那么,听着
Ok, what's the problem.
什么事儿
It's about Rachel and Bart.
关于Rachel和Bart
I had this idea about
我想到了一个主意
a staggered board provision.
就是占有董事会大部分席位
I thought if we could draft a by-law amendment
我认为如果我们起草一个公♥司♥规章修正案
Providing that only 2 directors be elected per year--
规定每年只能有两名董事入选
It makes us look weak.
那样我们看起来就很不给力了
or smart.
或者是很明智
See, this way, even if Rachel wins,
你看,这样的话,即使Rachel赢了
She won't gain a majority.
他也不会占有董事会的大部分席位
No! it sends the wrong message.
不,这会发出一个错误的信息
It alienates Wall street.
这会疏远华尔街的经济人士
It's bad for the stock.
那样会对股指产生不好的影响
It won't be as bloody.
但这样也不会血本无归啊
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight.
等一下,我就直截了当地说吧
You barged into a partner meeting
你闯入合伙人会议
To tell me this?
就是要和我说这些吗
I was late for an appointment.
我还有一个行程安排已经迟到了
Oh, community service. Yes.
噢,社区服务,是的
Well, when are you gonna get control of that?
你啥时候才能处理好自己的事情
I think I have it-- I don't think so.
我认为我处理的很好,我可不这么认为
I see you running in and out of here every day.
我就看见你每天进进出出
Your work is falling off.
你的工作效率在下降
I don't think it is.
我不这么觉得
I'm telling you it is.
我告诉你了我这么认为的
Your billable hours are way down.
你的收费工时一路下滑
These cases, I can't just phone them in.
这些案子,我不能只是打打电♥话♥就能处理好的
I understand that, but you've got to find a way
我知道这些,但是你总得想个办法
Not to let them pull you under.
不要让他们把你拖住
They're not pulling me under. I just do them.
他们没拖住我,我只是在工作
Nicholas...
Nickolas……
Look, just because You're my son
不能因为你是我儿子
Doesn't mean you're gonna get
就意味着
Special treatment around here.
你会在这里得到特殊对待
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
Yes. Do you understand it?
是,你明白吗
I'm gonna figure out another angle
我会从另一个角度
On this proxy issue.
重新审视这个代理案的
I'm sorry. I don't know what's bothering me.
对不起,我不知道我是肿么了
I--
我……
I spoke with your sister.
我跟你妹妹谈过了
She's willing to testify on your behalf.
她愿意替你辩护
Will that help?
这会有帮助吗
It'll increase your chances.
可以提高你的胜算几率
You still have to prove
但是你还得证明
That you can take care of Lawrence
在没有Summer的情况下
without Summer.
你能照顾好Lawrence
I can.
我能
Your house isn't up to code.
你们的房♥子也不符合标准
You're working 2 jobs.
你在打两份工
So I'll quit one.
那我会辞掉一个
Then how will you be able to afford
那你还怎么能够
to take care of Lawrence?
负担得起Lawrence的生活
Hey, we'll manage.
我们会自己处理好的
Unfortunately, that's not enough for the court.
不幸的是,在法庭上这么说是不行的
Why can't they just leave us alone?
你们为什么就不能不管我们
Have you been out to see the Riley center?
你们去莱利中心看过吗
No.
没有
Maybe you should.
也许你们应该去看看
Just take a look.
就去看看吧
We have 2 hot meals daily,
我们这里每天供应两顿热餐
3 on weekends.
周末提供3餐
2 handi-vans are available,
有两辆Handi大蓬货车
And you'll have your own room.
你还会有自己独♥立♥的房♥间
Do you have any questions, Lawrence?
你有什么要问的吗,Lawrence
Yeah. Do you have any video games?
有,你们这里有电子游戏吗
We have the full complement
我们有全套的
of rehabilitative toys.
辅助康复玩具
You can't rehabilitate me. This is how I am.
你们不能让我康复的,我就这样了
Forever.
永远也不会改变
...about the wonderful things we did this summer.
……我们这个夏天做过的有趣的事情
And what's the most wonderful thing in your mind.
你们认为最有趣的是什么
You can use pencils or crayons,
你可以用铅笔或者是蜡笔
Uh, you can use finger paints.
嗯,你还可以用手指涂料
And I'm thinking maybe if there's a park that you like...
我在想如果你喜欢的一个公园
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表