剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Davey wants us to be there.
戴维希望我们能出席
Mr.Fallin!
法林先生
Hi.I'll catch up.
嗨 我一会儿过去
Hi.
嗨
The owners,
这些主管
you think they're good people?
你觉得他们是好人吗
Well,yeah,they're like any other people.
嗯 是的 他们和其他人一样
They're--they're in a tough situation at the moment,
他们也同样面临危机
just trying to work it out.
他们只是想把问题解决
You know,I'm--
你知道 我
Hey,lady!
嘿 那个女士
Do you know my name?
你知道我的名字吗
Sure.Uh,you work here,
当然 呃 你在这儿工作
in wiring and electric,right?Yeah.
在线路和电力部门 是啊
My name is Maria Braczyk,
我名叫玛利亚·普拉切克
and I work in shipping.
我在航运部门工作
And I'm a single mother
而且我是一个单身母亲
who has worked here longer than you,Mr.Coker.
在这工作的时间比你长 库克先生
Listen,Maria,you know,they pay guys like him
听着 玛利亚 你知道 公♥司♥花钱聘来他这种人
to say whether they think it's gonna take to end the strike.
来搬弄是非 好尽快结束罢♥工♥
They're not looking out for your interests.
他们不会在乎你的利益的
You know,I have a car
你知道吗 我有一辆车
and an apartment,
一座公♥寓♥
and last year for vacation
去年休假
I went to North Carolina.
我还去了北卡莱罗纳
For woman like me,this is a great job.
像我这样的女人 这个工作已经很棒了
For you,I don't know.
对你来说 我可不知道
You are young,you like to fight.
你很年轻 你喜欢斗争
And you know what?You want to risk everything we have?
可是你知道吗 你想拿我们的一切做赌注
Why?
为什么
They're using you.Uh-huh.
他们在利用你 啊哈
Davey electric gave me this job,
戴维电力给了我这份工作
and I cannot think they're bad people.
我不认为他们是坏人
Excuse me.
请让一让
So what happened?
怎么样了
Struck a deal with the D.A..
跟地方检察官达成了协议
18 months home detention and probation.
判你18个月家庭软禁 可以保释
So what does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means I'm gonna be in your life from now on.
意思就是从现在开始你的人生要有我参与
You live in my home,by my rules,
你住我家 听我命令
and if you don't stay right by me,
如果你不听话
then you go directly to jail.
那你干脆进监狱
I'm going to be on your back watching you.
我会一直看着你
That means that you go to school every day.
那意味着你每天都要去上学
I find that you've skipped,
如果我发现你逃学
and I'm gonna personally whup your ass.
那我会亲自打你屁♥股♥
That means you stay away from drugs
那还意味着你从此要远离毒品
and anybody who uses them.
远离任何吸毒的人
I find out you're been using,
如我发现你吸毒
and you will be very,very sorry.
你会非常非常地后悔的
You get violent,you go to jail.
你使用暴♥力♥ 你就去蹲监狱
You cheat,you steal,you lie--
你作弊 偷盗 撒谎
you even think about any of those things,
你脑子里有任何这样的想法
first you answer to me.
那你要先向我报到
Then you answer to the courts.
任何你再去法庭报到
I was the one who brought in health insurance
是我把医疗保险带给大家的
before the union came.
那时工会还没成立
I put in wheelchair ramps.
是我在公♥司♥添置了无障碍通道
I kick in for tuition
我倡导提供奖学金
for anybody who wants to take classed at Pitt,
给那些想要在匹兹堡大学念书的人
'Cause I wish we had those kinds of things when I was on the line.
因为我希望在我任内期间 大家能享受这些福利
Well,you did it because it was the right thing to do,Gray.
你这样做是因为这是正义之事 格瑞
But once in a while it'd be nice if,uh,
不过有时 我也会很仁慈 呃
someone didn't throw it right in your face.
如果没人朝你脸上扔东西的话
Well,they're gonna keep throwing it in your face,
嗯 他们会继续朝你脸上扔东西的
but it was the right thing to do.
但是这不是明智的选择
All right.Thank you.
好的 谢谢
They approved the contract.
他们通过合同了
What was the vote?
公♥投♥怎样了
215 for.
215票支持
201 against.
201票反对
Well,that's perrty good news.
哦 这真是个好消息
So what are you gonna do,go out and celebrate?
那你想干什么 走出去庆祝一下吗
I'm going back to work.
我要回去工作
Good man,Gary.That's great.
好伙计 格瑞 太好了
Thanks.Thanks.That's really great.
谢谢 谢谢 真的太好了
Hi!Hi.
嗨 嗨
My son.He came home.
我儿子 他回家了
Oh,good,good.
哦 太好了 太好了
And the girl says
那个女孩说
he's not the father of her baby.
他并不是孩子的父亲
I made you some kolaczki.They're on your desk.
我做了些波兰特色小饼干 放在你桌子上了
Oh,you didn't have to.
哦 你不用这么做的
No,no,it's ok.It's ok.
不 不 没关系 没关系的
For a friend,it's ok.
作为朋友 这没什么
Bye,Mr.Fallin.Bye.Bye.
再见 法林先生 再见 拜
Thank you.It's ok.
谢谢你 不客气
It's open.
门开着
Um...
呃...
I got these for you on Monday.Um...
我周一拿了这些花给你 呃...
I had it in my mind
我想着
that maybe we could spend some time together,
也许我们可以花时间在一起
which seemed like a good idea
看起来不错的主意
the night before when I couldn't sleep,
头天晚上我睡不着觉
and...
嗯...
I was thinking of you,
我想着你
and I got up and I went and bought them,and,uh...
于是我起床 跑去买♥♥了花 然后...
then I felt like an ass,and I got mad,
我觉得我像是傻瓜 我疯了
but,uh,listen...
不过 呃 听着...
Brian seems like a very normal,
布莱恩看起来很不错
decent guy,
是个好人
and--and you're probably very happy with him,and...
也许你和他在一起很快乐
I know...
我知道...
they're kinda dead,but...
花有点枯萎了 可是...
they weren't when I bought them.
我买♥♥它们的时候可不是这样的
I mean...
我是说...
what I mean is,I,um...
我的意思是 我 呃...
I want you to have them,and,um...
我想要你收下 呃...
I'm sorry that I...
还有我很抱歉...
acted like an idiot.
那天我像个傻子似的
Brian asked me.
布莱恩他问我了
What?
什么啊
to marry him.
要我嫁给他
Ok.
好啊
That's great.That's great.
真不错 太好了
Well,congratulations.
好啊 恭喜啊
That's great.
真是太好了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表