剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
l mean, he worked for those guys.
我是说 他曾经为那些人干活
No wonder he hates them so much.
不用想也知道他恨他们入骨
You must have had a pretty
你一定想到了非常
strong argument to get him to change his--
有力的理由来改变他的想法…
You're gonna have to move on due diligence.
你要好好努力了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
l got a meeting across town.
我要去城里开个会
Come on, Nick, I'm gonna need a little help on this.
得了吧 Nick 我需要你的一点帮助啊
l got my dad to take the client,
我帮你让我父亲接受了委托
You get the due diligence.
你来进行你该做的事
l gotta hand it to you.
我会把这件事就交给你了
You had me going with the school uniform and the sad story.
你让我帮你处理学校和这件不幸的事
April, you do not want to spend your life
April 你不会想要和那样的家伙
with a guy like that.
生活一辈子的
Don't tell me what I want.
别对我的人生指手划脚
You're 15.
你才15岁
What's gonna happen to me?
我的人生会怎样呢
l'm going to recommend that you go back home To your mother.
我建议你回家去 和你的母亲在一起
You can't send me back there.
你不能把我送回那里去
April--
April…
My mother let him rape me. She knew it was happening
我妈妈任凭他强♥奸♥我 她知道都发生了什么
And she let him. April--
但是他纵容他 April…
She could hear me crying. I know she could.
她能听见我在哭 我知道她能听到
Some nights I tried to fight him off.
很多晚上 我都试着反抗他
She was just in the next room over.
她就在隔壁房♥间那里
l'm sending you home.
我要把你送回家去
Why won't anybody listen to me?
为什么没有人听我说
lt happened.
这是事实
lt happened.
是事实
He rolled over, And...
他翻过身来 然后…
He put his hand...
他把他的手…
His fingers...
他的手指…
He shoved them...
他推了进去…
He told me not to move and...
他让我不要动 然后…
l mean...
我是说…
l mean...
我是说…
l fought him at first,
开始我反抗了
But...
但是
After a while, I just...
过了一会儿 我就…
quit and let him do what he wanted.
放弃了 让他为所欲为
He cried every time
他每次都哭
And said he would never do it again.
说他不会再这样了
You think she's telling the truth?
你觉得她说的是实话吗
Then, I mean...
然后 我是说…
Then he would just come back a few nights later.
然后过几天他还是会来
l believe she was raped.
我相信她被强♥奸♥了
But?
不过
l've never seen a perpetrator
我从没有见过一个犯罪者
Give a 15-year-old girl such advance warning--
会给一个15岁的女孩这么多的提前警告
Crawling into bed, masturbating next to her,
爬上♥床♥ 在她旁边手♥淫♥
Working his way slowly towards touching her.
慢慢地接触她
lt just isn't typical behavior
就是觉得对April这样年纪的女孩的行为
towards a girl of April's age.
有点奇怪
But you do see such behavior in rape cases?
但是你的确在强♥奸♥案中见过这种行为 对吗
Yes, but typically in
是的 但主要是
Pedophiles who prey on much younger children.
侵犯儿童的恋童癖案件里
Find out if April Sandro
查一下April Sandro以前是不是
Has any previous history of sexual abuse.
有过性♥虐♥待史
Hey, hey, come here.
嘿 嘿 过来
Maybe you're used to having other people
也许你习惯了在你父亲的律师事务所
do your work for you
指使别人为你干活
Over at your daddy's firm, but here we do it ourselves.
但是在这里我们各干各的
Come here.
过来
Working here is costing you a lot of money, isn't it?
在这儿工作花了你很多钱 对吗
$325,000 in billable hours.
按诉讼时间来算是325000美元
Do you realize that your yearly salary's
你想过没 你的年薪
As much as our entire operating budget? Yes,I do.
等于我们所有的预算 是的 我想过
Well, you may want to think about the fact
那好 你最好想想事实上
That the people who work here have so much to do
这里工作的人有那么多工作要处理
On so little money and time
工资和时间又那么少
That your needs are the furthest thing from their minds.
你的需求他们根本就没办法顾及
No, I looked at them.
没有 那些我看过了
That--that's not...
那 那不是…
Can you run a check on
你能不能查一下
a girl named April Sandro,
一个叫做April Sandro的女孩
See if she lived in another county or state?
看她有没有在其他县或州居住过
Hold on. I got something.
等等 有了
A marriage record for an AL Sandro and Jennifer Evans.
一份AL Sandro和Jennifer Evans的婚姻记录
It looks like she changed her name and April's as well.
看来她改了名字 也改了April 的
Where are the closed cases?
已结的案子在哪里
Right here.
就在这儿
Oh, April Evans.
哦 April Evans
Oh, god, l remember this one.
噢 天啊 我记得这个案子
this court held the initial
本法庭于1995年1月11日
Detention hearing in this matter on January 11,1995,
召开此次拘留听证
after the Bethel park police department received a report
基于Bethel公园警署接到的报案
that James Evans had sexually abused April, Then 9.
即ames Evans性♥虐♥待9岁的April
April reported that Mr. Evans,
April报告说James Evans
her new stepfather,
也就是她的新继父
had been getting into bed with her and touching himself
爬上她的床 摸他自己
and then that he had put his fingers inside of her
然后他把手指伸进她的身体
And forced his penis into her mouth.
强行把阴♥茎♥放进了她的嘴里
This is exactly the same statement she made 3 days ago.
这和她三天前说的完全一样
We have to start again.
我要重新开始了
l'm your lawyer.
我是你的律师
There's gonna be a petition hearing
有一个请求听证会
Regarding your custody day after tomorrow.
是关于你以后的监护问题的
My custody?
我的监护权
You have 3 choices, as I see it.
依我看 你有三个选择
You can go to a group home for pregnant teenagers,
你可以去怀孕女孩的集体住所
Or if the court sees fit to charge you, a detention center.
或者假如法庭觉得应该起诉你 就去拘留所
You said 3 choices.
你说过有三个选择
You can still go back home.
你还可以回家
l know that you were raped...
我知道你被强♥奸♥了…
6 years ago.
是在6年前
l know that your mother made you drop the charges.
我知道你妈妈强迫你放弃起诉
April...
April…
l was 9 years old.
我当时只有9岁
Sending an innocent man to prison is not going to change that.
把一个无辜的人送进监狱并不能改变那段往事
I can't go home.
我不能回家
l really wish you would.
我希望你能回去
lt would be a terrible mistake to send you to a group shelter.
送你去社会收♥容♥所♥将是个大错误
You still have a chance,a good chance,for a better life,
你还有机会 一个好机会 去过更好的生活
With your mother and your stepfather.
和你妈妈和继父在一起生活
Tell the police what really happened.
告诉警♥察♥事实
Tell them that your stepfather never laid a hand on you.
告诉他们你的继父从没有碰过你
What happened to you...
对你以前的遭遇…
l'm sorry.
我很抱歉
lt's not right.
那些不应该发生
But we can't change it.
但是我们不能改变了
Will you tell the police the truth?
你会告诉警♥察♥事实吗
lf I did that...
如果我那样做的话…
Yes?
嗯
Will you talk to my mother for me?
你能不能帮我跟我妈妈说说
Right now.
我马上就去
Thank you...
谢谢你…
For helping me.
帮助我
My husband isn't home and he doesn't like...
我丈夫不在家 他不希望…
When people are here with me alone.
有人和我单独在一起
This won't take long.
我不会呆太久的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表