剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
The JPO filed a report with the judge.
监督员就向法官提出了诉讼
Oh, you want me to represent you.
哦 你是要我来代理你
Well, it'll be fine. Just follow my lead.
嗯 那样就好了 就按你说的办
No. No.
不行 不行
What?
什么
No. If you want me to represent you,
不行 如果你想我代理你
then I call the shots.
那必须听我的
I've done over a thousand of these hearings.
我经历过上千次这样的听证会
Have you ever been a party?
那你做过当事人吗
No. you know--
没有 你知道
I call the shots.
听我的
You should talk to Levi.
你应该跟李维谈谈
He's in the conference room doing homework.
他在会议室做功课
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It's your game.
听你的
Nick.
尼克
You know, uh, thanks.
你知道 多谢你
That's all right.
不客气
'79 world series starters.
79年世界职业棒球大赛的先发投手有
Billy Stargell, Bill Garner, Tim Foley,
比利·斯塔吉尔 比尔·加纳 提姆·福利
Madlock, and Ed Ott.
麦德洛克 还有艾德·奥特
Center Field?
中外场呢
Omar Moreno.
奥马尔·莫雷诺
Left?
左外场
Bill Robinson and Milner Platooned.
比尔·罗宾逊还有米尔纳·普拉图德
Right? Dave Parker.
右外场 戴夫·帕克
There you go. You got the rotation?
不错啊 你知道先发投手的顺序
Blyleven, Candelaria, Bibby, and...
布莱莱文 坎德拉瑞 贝比 还有
Goose Gossage was the closer.
古斯·古吉斯是救援投手
Gossage was in New York that year.
那一年古吉斯在纽约
Ah...
啊
Tekulve, he was the closer.
特库威 他是救援投手
Who was the Fourth starter?
谁是4棒选手
I'll have to ask my dad.
我要问我爸爸
He knows all about this stuff.
他对此无所不知
Well, thank you for the tickets.
嗯 谢谢你的票
Thanks for taking me.
谢谢你带我去
It was great.
真是太精彩了
See you later. See ya.
再见 再见
Nick, it's Alvin.
尼克 我是阿尔文
I'm at Pittsburgh general.
我在匹兹堡综合医院
Thomas Reed tried to kill himself.
托马斯·里德试图自杀
Dr. Wagman to O.R. 5.
韦曼医生到5号♥手术台
Dr. Wagman, please report to O.R. 5.
韦曼医生 请到5号♥手术台报到
What's going on?
情况怎么样
Dr. Reed tried to overdose.
里德医生试图服药过量
What? He's all right?
什么 他没事吧
They pumped his stomach. He's stable.
他们给他洗胃了 他现在情况稳定了
Did Hunter find him?
亨特发现的吗
Yeah.
是的
No, Nick, don't!
不 尼克 不要
Hunter?
亨特
Hunter?
亨特
Please, leave him alone. Mr. Sample--
请你离他远点 桑普先生
Don't you think you've done enough to the boy?
你还觉得坑那个孩子不够吗
Mr. Sample, I understand--
桑普先生 我明白
Don't you ever tell me you understand anything
不要说你明白什么的
until you become a father who loses his only child.
你又没有成为父亲失去自己唯一的孩子
Not until you become a grandfather
也没有看到一些垃圾律师
who watches some punk lawyer
把自己的外孙
place his grandchild in the killer's hands.
交给杀人者的手里
Hunter, I'm gonna make sure your father
亨特 我会确保你♥爸♥爸得到
gets the best care he can.
最好的照顾
Just leave.
滚开
Dr. Foreman to oncology.
弗曼医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Foreman, report to oncology.
弗曼医生 去肿瘤科报到
Nick.
尼克
God, I'm sorry.
天啊 对不起
Need to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Listen.
听着
It happens like this all the time.
这样的事情经常发生
You do your job, you follow your gut,
你做好你的工作 你遵循自己的原则
and it blows up in your face. I've been there.
然后一切在你面前崩塌 我经历过
Want to get a cup of coffee?
想来杯咖啡吗
No.
不
Get a bite to eat, hang out--
吃点东西 溜达溜达
No, no.
不 不
Look, Nick, you can't just--
听着 尼克 你不能这样
I don't want to hang out, Alvin. I don't want to talk.
我不想去溜达 阿尔文 我不想说话
I don't want to be your friend.
我不想跟你做朋友
I don't want to hear your recovery story.
我不想听你讲那些安慰人的故事
The senator would like to see you.
议员想要见你
Oh, I appreciate the heads-up, Mr. Parker.
我很感谢你的提醒 帕克先生
So thank you.
谢谢你
Arnold.
阿诺德
Nick, have a seat.
尼克 请坐
I have to say,
我不得不说
we have gotten off to a...
我们已经陷入了
truly unfortunate start.
一个不好的开局
And much of that is my fault.
这大部分是我的错
I take responsibility for...
我要为低估你
for underestimating you,
没有重视你在事务所工作这么多年
not taking into account your many years of work here,
以及你对事务所的重要性
your importance to the firm.
负全责
What is your point?
你想说什么
My point is...
我的意思是
I have reconsidered my position.
我已经重新考虑了我的立场
I've spoken to the other partners,
我已经跟其他合伙人谈过了
and we are prepared to offer you a full equity partnership.
我们愿意提供给你一个全部股权合伙人的职位
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢了
You don't want to do this.
你不应该这么做
Nick, if you take our clients,
尼克 如果你带走我们的客户
I can make life pretty miserable for your father.
我会让你父亲的生活很不好过的
James, why did you become Levi's
詹姆斯 你起初为什么成为
guardian in the first place?
李维的监护人
He's my nephew and I love him.
他是我外甥 我爱他
He was in trouble, and he had nowhere else to go.
他遇到了麻烦 他也无处可去了
Have you been a guardian before?
之前你做过监护人吗
No.
没有
Why do you take Levi to the boxing gym?
你为什么带李维去拳击馆
I believe that training and discipline is good for him.
我相信训练对他有好处
And why boxing? Why not Karate or Football?
为什么要选择拳击 而不是空手道或者橄榄球
It's what I know.
我就知道拳击
It got me off the streets as a teenager,
青少年时拳击让我从街边走出来
gave me a family of people, kept off me drugs and in school.
给了我一个家 使我远离毒品并上了学
I mean, it's a beautiful sport.
我是说 这是个很棒的运动
It trains the body and the mind.
它锻炼了我的身心
Is it common to get bruises
在拳击台上
on your face when you're in the ring?
脸上受伤是常事吗
It's a sport. You hit, get hit.
这是运动 你要击打 也要挨打
No further questions.
没有问题了
Ms. Shaw.
肖女士
Is it true that you were a golden gloves champion?
你曾是拳击冠军是真的吗
Yes.
是的
What weight class?
什么重量级
Light heavyweight.
轻重量级
How much does Levi weigh?
那李维是什么重量级
I don't know.
我不知道
150.
150斤
Is that light heavyweight?
那是轻重量级吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表