剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
If you lie, you have to live with that lie
如果你说谎,你这一辈子
For the rest of your life, money or no money.
就得背负着谎言生活下去,不管又没有得到钱
I thought you were supposed to help me.
我当初还以为你是要帮我的
You know, the law's a lot easier to understand than life.
你知道,法律比生活要简单的多
You just follow precedents,
你只需要遵循判例
Try to interpret things.
试着解释清楚事实就可以
If someone dies wrongfully, you can seek damages.
如果有人死得冤枉,你就要求赔偿
The amount a person's life is worth
一个人的生命
Can be measured financially.
可以用金钱来衡量
It doesn't leave a lot of room
它并不会考虑
For the way people feel.
人们的感受
I am supposed to help.
我是要帮你的
You tell me what you want,
你告诉我你想要什么
and I will try and get it for you.
我会努力为你争取的
I want to live here...
我想要和我的爸爸
With my dad.
住在这儿
We can settle this case.
我们可以私下和解这个案子
That'll take some of the pressure off things.
这样事情会轻松一些
Is that what you want?
那就是你想要的吗
Yeah.
是的
Ok.
好的
Ok. done.
好的,知道了
Do you think that was the wrong choice?
你认为这是个错误的选择吗
Yeah, I do.
是的,我觉得这是错的
Ok. I'll tell the truth.
好吧,我会说实话的
Andre!
Andre
Andre, open the door. I just want to talk to you.
Andre,开开门,我只想和你说几句
Just a minute.
等等
Your uncle's gonna stick around tonight,
今晚你舅舅还会在这儿等你
But if you don't show by morning,
但是如果你明天还不出现的话
He's just gonna go home.
他就会回家的
This is it.
就这么简单
You will never get this chance again.
你永远也不会再有这样的机会了
I don't want to go with him.
我不想跟他走
I can't make you.
我不能任你这样
You gonna tell social services where I am?
你想告诉社会服务部门的人我在哪里吗
I have no choice, Andre.
我没有选择的余地,Andre
You tell them to come get me, then.
那你就告诉他们吧,让他们来抓我
Did you accept?
你接受吗
I haven't seen Ms. Barstow yet.
我还没见到Barstow女士
This is our life you're playing with.
在你手中握着的,可是我们的命运
I thought it was Hunter's.
我认为是Hunter的命运才对
I need to speak with him for a moment.
我需要和他谈谈
Ready to do this?
准备好了吗
Looks like they want to settle.
看起来他们想要接受和解
You know, you are taking a huge risk here.
你知道,你现在在冒很大的险
If your clients told you to accept our offer,
如果你的当事人接受我们的条件
You are obligated to do so.
你就有责任按照他们的要求来做
Hunter's gonna tell the truth.
Hunter会说实话的
You better hope so, 'cause if he doesn't,
你最好这么希望,因为如果他没有那么做
You could be disbarred.
你会失去律师资格
Mr. Connelly, you may remember me.
Connelly先生,你还记得我吗
No.
不记得了
Nichoias Fallin. you prosecuted me last year.
Nichoias Fallin,去年你起诉过我
Oh.
噢
Nick I-should-be-in- jail-right-now Fallin.
现在应该待在监狱里的Nick Fallin
Don't be hard on the kid.
不要对那孩子太苛刻
Just give him a chance to do the right thing, huh?
就给他一个机会去做正确的事情,怎样
Can you tell me what you saw
你能告诉我你回到家的时候
When you walked back into the house?
都看到了什么
A man.
一个人
Hunter, um...
Hunter,呃……
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you.
对不起,我有点听不清你说的什么
A man.
一个人
What man?
什么人
He was holding a knife.
他手里拿着刀
Did you recognize him?
你认识他吗
I couldn't.
我不能
He was--
他……
My father was lying on the ground...
我爸爸躺在地上
Tied up...
被人绑了起来
And...
还有
The man that did that to him
绑我爸爸的人
was wearing a mask.
戴着面具
Hunter...
Hunter……
Do you understand the difference
你明白说实话和说谎
between telling the truth and a lie?
之间有什么不同吗
Tell the truth.
说实话
May I ask for a brief recess
我可以提请暂时休庭吗
To confer with my client?
我需要和我的当事人商讨一下
Hunter, I want you--
Hunter,我要你……
Tell the truth.
说实话
A recess? your honor, his own father
休庭,法官大人,他的父亲
Has just asked the witness to tell the truth.
刚刚要求证人说实话
There is no reason to recess.
没有理由休庭
Tell the truth.
说实话
Hunter...
Hunter……
You want to go on?
你还要继续这样吗
Mr.Fallin, take a seat
Fallin先生,请你坐下
And close your mouth.
不准说话
Do you need a break, young man?
你要休息一下吗,孩子
When I went back into the house,
当我回到家
I saw my father
我看到我的爸爸
Standing over my mother...
站在我妈妈的身后……
And he was holding a knife.
他手里正握着一把刀
She didn't know.
她不知道
She never turned around.
她没有转过身来
And then...
然后……
And then...
然后……
James.
James
Good morning.
早上好
I just got a call from social services.
我刚接到社会服务部门打来的电♥话♥
When they went to pick up Andre Greenwood,
当他们去接Andre Greenwood的时候
He had a gun and 6 vials of crack cocaine.
他拿着手♥枪♥和6瓶可♥卡♥因♥
You still my lawyer?
你还是我的律师吗
No.
不是
I don't handle delinquency cases.
我不负责青少年犯罪案件
They gonna put me in jail now?
现在他们会把我关进监狱了吧
They'll put you in youth detention.
他们会把你关进少管所
The system isn't about to be lenient on you, Andre,
法律不会对你手软的,Andre
Not now that you've burnt it.
你搞到现在这种地步,更不会手软
I can handle this. Don't worry about me.
我能处理好,别担心我
As long as I'm with my brother, I can handle anything.
只要让我和我哥在一起,我能处理好任何事
Andre.
Andre
Let's go.
我们走
No offense, mister,
无意冒犯,先生
But I never asked you to help.
我从没有让你来帮我
We're thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $15 million.
我们正在考虑将赔偿金额提高到1500万美元
Uh, that's never gonna happen.
你们死也不会得到的
We'll see.
那我们就走着瞧吧
We will dedicate ourselves to establishing motive.
我们会找到一个杀人动机的
You know you won't find it.
你知道你不会找到的
Don't be so sure, Mr. Fallin.
别太自信了,Fallin先生
Don't be so sure.
不要太自信
This where you work?
你就在这里工作
Yeah.
是的
You like it?
你喜欢吗
You want to take a look?
进来看看吗
I already seen your offices.
我已经看过你们的事务所了
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表