剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Look, 30 years ago,
听着 30年前
We were all young men.
我们都还正当年
No one was gonna get sick or die.
没有人会生病或者死去
It was all about protecting ourselves
我们只想着保护自己
From an older generation of future stockholders,
以防将来的股东中 那些老人们抓住股份不放
Not from each other.
我们不是针对彼此的
Now, he served you pretty well.
现在 他干得很好
Why do you want to do this to him now?
你们为什么要对他这么做
Burton, close the deal at $200,000.
Burton 我们只给他20万 就这么成交吧
If I don't?
如果我不这么做呢
Close the deal, Burton.
达成协议吧 Burton
We won't ask you again.
我们不会再征求你的意见了
Heart's available.
有心脏了
Is it a match?
匹配吗
It'll be here in 2 hours. Let's go.
两个小时就到了 快走吧
Oh, my keys, keys, keys.
噢 我的钥匙 钥匙 钥匙
This is cyclosporine.
这是环孢霉素
It makes it so your body won't attack your new heart.
这会让你的身体不对移植的心脏产生排异反应
Hi, Lesley.
嗨 Lesley
Hi.
嗨
I need to inform you that--
我需要通知你…
I know. that I might need blood, and if you feel
我知道 我可能需要输血 而且如果你认为
That the organ is not suitable for my body,
那个心脏不适合我的身体
You might call off the operation.
你可能随时叫停手术
That's right.
是的
And I wonder if you're aware--
还有我不知道你是否知道…
And I understand that I might die in this operation,
我知道在手术中 我可能会死掉
And I give you my consent to do it anyway.
不过无论如何 我允许你这么做
You give your consent, Mr. Fallin?
我也可以得到你的允许吗 Fallin先生
You are Lesley's medical guardian.
你是Lesley的医疗监护人
All right, Lesley,
好的 Lesley
We're gonna take you down to the operating room now.
现在我们要送你去手术室
Oh. I can come back.
噢 我一会儿再来
No, no, no. come on in.
不 没事 进来吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, come on, come on.
是的 过来 过来
Well...
那个…
Stan and Abe, huh?
Stan和Abe 是吧
They'll never budge.
他们一点儿也不妥协 是吧
Not an inch.
一寸也不让啊
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Hell of a deal.
这交易太他妈值了
Buying back 10% of the company
买♥♥回10%的公♥司♥股份
For a fraction of its value.
只花它的实际价值的一小部分钱
Business, Harry,
这就是做生意啊 Harry
Pure and simple.
纯粹而简单
Business.
生意
And if you lose, you know what happens, so...
如果你败诉了 你知道会发生什么 所以…
And if...I win?
如果…我赢了呢
Truth be told, I hope you do.
说实话 我希望你赢
Hope you kick their ass.
希望你好好教训他们一顿
But you're not gonna roll over, are ya, Burton?
但是你不会叛变到我这边 是吗 Burton
Not in my nature, harry.
我本性并非如此的 Harry
Just...
只是…
Not in my nature.
我的本性并非如此
Yeah...well...
是啊…好吧…
I've still got a lot of fight left in me.
我还有很多官司要打呢
I'm not gonna die.
我不会死的
Well...
好吧…
I'll, uh...
我会 呃…
I'll tell them
我会告诉他们的
You rejected the offer, ok?
你拒绝了他们的提议 对吗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Don't go yet.
不要走
I'll see you later, pal.
稍后再见 老伙计
See ya.
再见
She didn't make it , did she?
她没能挺过来 是吗
They never got the heart in.
他们没能移植进去
They were able to save it, though.
但是他们把心脏保存了下来
They gave it to a 9-year-old boy.
并把它移植给了一个9岁的男孩
Nick...
Nick…
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
是的 是的 我很好
Take it.
拿走吧
Just take it.
快拿走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I know you just wanted her to live.
我知道你只是想让她活下来
If she had, you'd have walked up to me,
如果手术成功 你就会来找我
Shrugged, and said, "Go find her a home, Laurie."
耸耸肩说 给她找个家吧 Laurie
Isn't that right?
不是那样吗
Isn't that right?
不是那样吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表