剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Mommy,mommy!Don't shoot my mommy!
妈咪 妈咪不要打我妈咪
Don't you hurt that kid!
不要伤害孩子
Your son is here.Lamont loves you,
你的儿子来了 拉蒙特爱你
Deshawn loves you,Tassy loves you.
德肖恩爱你 黛西也爱你
You just come to the phone!
只要你接起电♥话♥
Melinda,for god sakes!
梅琳达 天吶
Please,Melinda,please pick up the phone!
求求你 梅琳达 求求你把电♥话♥接起来
Get down,get down,get down!
趴下 趴下 快趴下
Aah!Let me go!
啊放手
Let me go!
放开我
No,please leave us alone!
不 求求你放过我们
No!Get off of me!
不 不要捉我
Laurie,we--
劳瑞 我们
The baby's dead.
宝宝死了
She's cold.
她已经凉了
Did they shoot my mama?
他们开枪打我妈妈了吗
No,of course not.
不 当然没有
But that baby's dead,right?
但是宝宝死了 是吗
Yes.
是的
I didn't kill that baby.
我没有杀那个孩子
If that's what my mama says,
如我妈妈是那么说的话
I didn't kill it.
我没有杀她
What?Lamont.
什么 拉蒙特
Lamont...do you know what happened?
拉蒙特 你知道发生什么事了吗
You can tell me,you know.
你可以告诉我的 是吗
The baby was crying so long
宝宝哭了好久
when my mama was away.
妈妈又不在
The baby was real hungry.
宝宝真的饿了
We looked around,
我们到处找
couldn't find nothing to feed it,
可是找不到东西喂她
so I gave it a jaw breaker.
所以我给她吃了块糖
A jaw breaker?
糖果
A jaw breaker I got from Halloween.
我在万圣节拿到的糖
I gave one to that baby for it to eat.
我给了宝宝一块吃
And you put it in the baby's mouth?
你把糖果塞到宝宝嘴里了
The baby sucked on it for a long time,
宝宝吸了好久
Then got quiet.
然后就安静下来了
When my mama comes home,she walks in
我妈妈回家以后 她很累地走进来
real tired,goes to check on the baby.
然后进去看宝宝
When she comes out,
她出来以后
she hit me in the head,
就打了我的头
tells me I hurt it.
跟我说我害死了她
Then she goes out again.
然后她就又出去了
She's supposed to feed it,not me.
她应该要喂她的 而不是我
What's gonna happen now?
现在要怎么办
Social services will,uh,
社服中心会 呃
find you a place to live for a while.
帮你找个地方住一阵子
They'll keep us together,right?
他们会让我们待在一起 是吗
Yeah.I'll make sure.
是的 我会让他们这么做
Oh,my god!
哦 我的天
Oh,my god!
哦 我的天
Nick,I just--I don't--I don't--
尼克我—我不—我不
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我想我做不下去了
If I can do this,you can do this.
如果我做得了 你也可以
You have to do it.You have to do this.
你是不得不做 你不做不行
It's different for me.I'm here by choice.
但我不同 我是自己选择要做这事的
Dr.Spanner,how long has Mary been with you?
斯潘医生 玛丽跟你们在一起多久了
We adopted her 6 months ago.
我们6个月前收养了她
There are the forms and documents
这些是收养的档跟公文
that prove a legal adoption took place
证明我们从六个月以前开始
6 months ago.
合法的收养她
Did the biological father of your daughter
你的女儿的生父
ever present himself to you
在领养的过程中
during the adoption proceedings?
曾经与你们接触吗
No,in fact,we've only just met this week.
不 事实上我们这个礼拜才见面
Do you know who renders financial support for Mary?
你知道是谁提供钱扶养玛丽的吗
Objection,your honor.
我反对 法官大人
Dr.Spanner's financial relationship
斯潘医生跟玛丽
to Mary has nothing to do
之间的金钱往来关系
with the legal determination of this case.
跟决定本案合法与否无关
His ability to care for Mary
他是否能够照顾玛丽
is the most important aspect of this case.
才是本案最重要的考虑点
No, the only thing that matters
不 唯一重要的是
is whether Todd had adequate notice,
托德是否得到适当的通知
and if he gave his consent to this adoption.
还有他是否同意这件领养案
Sustained.
反对有效
Dr.Spanner,do you spend much time with Mary?
斯潘医生 你跟玛丽在一起的时间多吗
Objection!Your honor,relevance.
抗♥议♥ 法官大人 与本案无关
Overruled.
驳回
You may answer the question,Dr.Spanner.
请你回答 斯潘医生
We spend all of our time with her.
我们把所有的时间放在她身上
I've even cut back on my work hours.
我甚至减少工作时数
Every night,we--we feed her,
每天晚上 我们—我们都喂她
We sleep close to her,
睡在她旁边
we wake up with her,
只要她一醒来我们也一起醒过来
we burp her and bathe her,
帮她拍背让她打嗝 帮她洗澡
walk with her.
带她出去散步
How do you refer to Mary
当你跟玛丽说话或者提到她的时候
when you speak to her or of her?
是怎么称呼她的
I refer to her as my daughter.
我说她是我的女儿
No further questions.
我没有问题了
Dr.Spanner,did you know that...
斯潘医生 你知道
The child's father did not give permission
孩子的父亲并没有同意
to hope house to give Mary up for adoption?
儿童收♥容♥所♥将玛丽交给别人收养吗
No.
我不知道
If you had been aware that my client
如果你史前知道我的客户
did not want to give his child up,
并不像把他的孩子送人
Would you have continued
你还会继续
with the adoption proceedings?
收养的程序吗
No.
不会
No further questions.
我没有其他问题了
Damn it.
该死
Excuse me.
借过
Dad.
爸
You know,I've been sitting here.
你知道吗 我一直坐在这儿
more than an hour.
超过一个小时了
Yeah,I,uh--there was a situation.
是 我 呃—出了一点事
I,uh...I got held up.
我 呃…走不开
Just take me back to the--to my office.
总之先载我回办公室吧
Well,shouldn't you be going home?
呃 你不是该回家吗
No,just take me to the office.
不 载我回办公室
Ok.
好吧
Can't see a damn thing.
一点也看不到
Here.How did the procedure go?
来 手术进行的如何
I don't,um...
我不 嗯…
I don't like asking you to do thing for me.
我不喜欢麻烦你帮我做事
So,uh,did the operation work?
嗯 呃 手术成功吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Watch your step.
小心脚下
No,I got it.
没事 我可以
Here.
小心
I'm all right.
我没事
Every time I come out here,
每次我来
They tell me they're doing something
他们都告诉我他们在想办法
to stop whatever it is
延迟
happening to my eyes,but I...
我眼睛的病变 可是我
I can't tell any difference.
我感觉不到变化
Just watch it.
小心脚下
What am I gonna do if I can't see?
如果我看不到了 我还能做什么呢
Mind your head.Mind your head.
小心头 小心头
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表