剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Do you think I'm a kindergartner?
你认为我是幼儿园的小朋友吗
Uh, we have chess and checkers.
呃,我们还有象棋和跳棋
Yeah, it'll be real fun playing with them.
是的,跟他们一块儿玩肯定很好玩哈
Be respectful, please.
别这么无礼
How come just because I'm in a wheelchair,
就因为我坐着轮椅
I get stuck with kids like this?
我就得和这帮孩子在一起吗
They're just trying to help.
他们都是在试着帮我们
He doesn't belong here, man.
他不属于这里,伙计
So it's the money, isn't it?
那么就是钱的问题,对吧
It's not the money, It's the package.
这不是钱的问题,是程序的问题
Yeah, but if I had the money
是啊,但是如果我有钱的话
to do the upgrade on the house
把我的房♥子配备上必要的设备
And didn't have to work the second job...
也不用做第二份工作……
Maybe it might help.
也许会有作用吧
It's the money.
那就还是钱的问题
What about the biological father?
他的生父呢
Is child support a possibility?
他来抚养孩子有可能吗
He's dead. He's been dead for years.
他死了,他死了好几年了
Hey.
嘿
Lawrence says he thinks he knows who the father is.
Lawrence说他可能知道父亲是谁
He's alive?
他还活着
Yeah.
是的
All right. Meet me at the clinic tomorrow, 11 a.m.
好的,咱们明天上午11点诊所见
It's her day book.
这是她的每日记录
He was a client.
他是他的一个客人
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I heard her say it once.
我听她说过一次
I have the list, all her clients
我有一份清单,包括她所有的客人
from the year before I was born.
从我出生前那一年开始
She was pretty, wasn't she?
她很漂亮,对不
Yeah.
是啊
It's just initials and phone numbers.
这是名字的首字母缩写和电♥话♥号♥码
I had to find
我找了一本1989年的电♥话♥簿
Then match the numbers to the names.
然后对照电♥话♥号♥码与名字
Then I narrowed it down to 22.
我把范围缩小到了22个人
Are you positive you want to put him through this?
你对他做这件事持肯定意见吗
I'm willing to try if he is.
如果他想做的话,我很乐意试试
You really want to do this?
你真的要这么做吗
If you're not gonna come with me,
如果你不帮我的话
I'll just go by myself.
我就一个人做
Mr. Odet?
Odet先生
Yeah?
什么事
l'm Nicholas Fallin.
我是Nicholas Fallin
This is Lawrence Neal.
这位是Lawrence Neal
And?
然后呢
I'm here to ask you some questions
我来这儿是想问你一些
about september of 1989.
关于1989年9月的问题
What are you, a cop?
你是谁,条子吗
No. I'm the guardian for this boy.
不,我是这孩子的监护人
September '89...
89年9月……
I was fixing appliances.
我应该在修理电器
You may have had a date with a woman
你也许跟一个
By the name of Summer Neal.
叫做Summer Neal的女人约会了
Oh, I, uh-- I don't go on dates.
哦,我,呃……我不约会
No.
不认得
Oh.
噢
Yeah, we--we had an arrangement.
是的,我们……我们有过
What about it?
怎么了
She got pregnant.
她怀孕了
This is her son.
这是她的儿子
Do you--do you want to know something about your mother?
你……你想知道你母亲的一些事儿吗
Ok.
好啊
Your mother...
你妈她……
is a whore.
是个破鞋烂货
Ok, let's go.
够了,我们走
Let's go.
我们走
That would make you a son of a whore!
也就是说你是婊♥子♥的儿子
Don't talk that way about my family.
别这样说我的家人
Jerry! Jerry, No!
Jerry,Jerry,不要
Jerry, No! No.
Jerry,别这样
You're out of control.
你失控了
Guy had it coming.
那家伙欠揍
Like your stepfather?
就像你继父一样吗
You got a couple of choices as I see it.
你面前有很多选择
Make things right or let things be wrong.
可以使事情变好,也可以使事情变坏
You can get yourself in a lot of trouble, Jerry.
你会让自己惹上一身麻烦的,Jerry
I sleep at night.
我问心无愧,晚上睡得香
James, how long did you work at the children's hospital?
James,你在儿童医院工作多长时间了
All through college, which in my case
加上上大学期间,
was almost 8 years.
差不多有8年了
So you must know your way around
那你肯定知道
A few childhood diseases?
一些儿童的疾病了
Some.
是了解一些
Neurofibromatosis. You heard of it?
多发性神经纤维瘤,听说过吗
Sure.
当然
Is it genetic?
这是遗传病吗
It can be.
可以是的
So if an uncle has it,
那么如果叔叔有这个病
Then the nephew might have it.
侄子就可能会有
That's right. Why the interest?
没错,你怎么会有兴趣了解这个
l have a client
我有个委托人
that has a list of potential fathers,
他对可能是他父亲的人列了一张单子
And I'm just trying to narrow it down.
我现在在试着缩小范围
The mother was a popular girl.
他妈妈可真受欢迎啊
Oh, yeah.
噢,是啊
She was a prostitute.
她是个妓♥女♥
You're trying to find a man
你在试着找一个
Who paid to have sex with a hooker
10年前
Over a dozen years ago?
花钱寻欢的家伙吗
That's right.
没错
To tell him what,
告诉他什么啊
"Congratulations, it's a boy"?
“恭喜你,是个男孩”
Is this really your highest priority?
这真的是你的工作重心吗
The client wants me to do it.
委托人要我这么做的
It's not gonna make one bit of difference
这对那个男孩的人生
in that child's life.
改变不了什么
Well, if we can establish paternity,
如果确定了父子关系
Then we can collect child support.
就可能使孩子得到帮助
You're serious.
你是认真的吗
You're serious.
你真的是认真的啊
You believe this guy?
你相信他吗
You want me to help find him?
你想要我帮你找到他吗
You already have. Thank you.
你已经帮过了,谢谢
When I saw your name on the message slip,
当我看到留言条上你的名字的时候
I didn't know what to expect.
我真不知道会是什么事
Just me.
就是我
There was a point in time that could mean puking up
顺着一只Canadian狗的踪迹找到
Black Beauties at a Canadian dog track.
黑美人终于也有点意义了
It was codeine,
那是可待因
And it was you doing the vomiting.
而且是你吐了
Oh.
哦
It's a miracle we're both alive, huh?
我们现在都还活着,真是奇迹,啊
You look good, Nick. You really do.
你看起来不错,Nick,你真的不错
Your brother Dave, How's he doing?
你哥哥Dave,他怎么样
Pretty well.
相当不错
There's a clinic in Philly,
在Philly有家诊所
Really good people.
那的人非常好
They take the pain issue seriously.
他们对待人的病痛很当回事儿
Taught him how to manage it.
教他怎样处理自己的病痛
He's holding down a job at a radio station
他现在在一家电台工作
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表