剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Deshawn,you have to stay somewhere tonight.
德肖恩你今晚总要有个地方待
If you don't give me the name of a relative,
如果你不给我个亲戚的名字
It's gonna be in a shelter.
你就只好待在收♥容♥所♥里
I got a uncle Harper.
我有个舅舅叫哈勃
And a aunt,but who ain't really my aunt.
还有个阿姨 可是她不是我真的阿姨
Martinella.She does my mom's hair.
马汀拉阿姨 她帮我妈剪头发
Ok.Do you know how I can get in contact with them?
好 你知道怎么联络他们吗
Nope.
不知道
Ok.
好吧
So,no luck.
嗯 运气不好
I just called social services,
我只好打电♥话♥给社服中心了
And they don't have any beds until tomorrow.
可是他们要到明天才有空位
Oh,great.Ok.So,
哦 太好了 好吧
we got'em for the night.
所以今晚我们要照顾他们
Yeah.Till tomorrow morning.
是的 直到明天早上
He thinks you're pretty.
他觉得你很漂亮
I'm gonna go and look for some blankets.
我去找找看有没有毯子
Are you ready to try it again?
你准备好再打一次了吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
What do you want?
你要干嘛
It's just Tassy.We want to make sure that she's ok.
我们只想要确认黛西没事
She's ok.I tell you that already.
她没事我已经跟你说过了
Melinda,it would mean a lot to me
梅琳达这件事对我很重要
if I could just say hi to Tassy.
我可不可以跟黛西打声招呼
I would like to just come in there an say hi.
我只想进去跟她说声嗨
It is--it is our job to represent her.
我—我们的工作就是代表她
I know what my job is,but still--
我知道我的工作内容 可是这还是
No.No.It is our job.It is our responsibility.
不 不 这是我们的工作 我们的责任
You can't walk into the court
你不能走进法庭里
and announce that,you know,
然后说 呃
you suspect that your client is using drugs.
你怀疑你的客户吸毒
Ok,you know,maybe you're right.
好吧 或许你是对的
But maybe because you don't really want to do this,
但或许真正的原因是你不想做这件事
you're able to remove yourself and have this kind of objectivity,
所以你才置身事外 表现的这么理性客观
Because I'm having a tough time here.
可是我真的很难过
You know,I--I actually do wish
你知道吗 我—我真希望
that I could be like you sometimes.
有时候我可以像你一样
Like me?
像我
Yeah,you know.They way you are.
是的 你知道 就像你那样
Just automatic.
拿得起放得下
That's how you think I am?
你就是这么看我的
That's how I know you are.
我就是这么认为的
I've been around you long enough.
我跟你相处的时间够久了
You're teflon man.
你是个拿得起放得下的人
See?This is exactly what I'm talking about.
看吧 这就是我想说的
Now,I just insulted you,
你看 我刚刚侮辱了你
and you just shrug.
但你就只是耸耸肩
You sort of move through space,and nothing touches you.
你好像可以自♥由♥地来去 什么都不在乎
I can't do that.I'm just not that way.
我不行 我就做不到
I get very attached to things,and...
我太在乎了 而且…
and everything breaks my heart.
任何事都会让我伤心
I-I'm always picking up stay animals,
我-我总是会把街上的流浪动物捡回家
and--and people and things.
同情很多人和事
And you should see my house.
你该看看我家里的样子
My house is filled with crap that I've had since grade school.
我的房♥子里塞满了我从小学起的所有东西
And I-I'll bet that your house is spotless.
但是我-我敢打赌你家一定干净得一尘不染
Hmm?I mean,if you even have a house.
是吧 我是说 也许你都没有家
If you even sleep.
你都不用睡觉
Why are you so angry with me?
你为什么跟我生气
I'm not angry.
我没生气
I have a house,ok?
我有家 好吗
I have a home.
我有家
And I--and I keep things.
而且我-我也会留些旧东西
And I care about people.
我也关心别人
Who?
谁呢
What have I done to you?
我到底怎么得罪你了
If-if you're unhappy with your choices,
如果你不满意自己的选择
then--then that is your responsibility.
那-那是你自己的问题
No,I'm actually very interested.
不 事实上我很有兴趣知道
Who is it that you care about?
你到底关心谁
You know,I,uh...
你知道吗 我 呃...
You don't know me.
你根本不了解我
You don't know who I am.
你不知道我是什么样的人
I can't--I can't see the people at the moment that--
我不能-我不能正视那些人 当他们-
What?Why--why not?
什么 为什么-为什不可以
'Cause my life has changed.
因为我的生活变了
I have tendencies that I--that I need to control.
有些问题是我-我需要控制的
You still haven't answered my question.
你还是没有回答我的问题
I'm not going to.
我不会回答的
Ok.
好吧
These 2 are really sweet,huh?
这两个小家伙真的很乖 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Their whole life is just...What?
可是他们的生活实在是...怎么
It sucks.Their mother sucks.
糟透了 他们的妈糟透了
They live in a hellhole.
他们就象是住在地狱里
They're probably not gonna finish school.
他们可能会辍学
You don't know that.Chances aren't great.
这个不好说吧 很有可能啊
No.
不是的
But tonight,they're with us.
但至少今晚他们跟我们在一起
I mean,it's kinda like they belong to us.
我是说好像他们是我们的孩子一样
They do belong to us.
他们的确是我们的
They're our responsibility.
我们的责任
Yeah.
是的
There it is.
就是这样
That's it.
就是啊
That's why you do this.
所以我们才从事这份工作
Yeah.
是啊
I guess.
我想是吧
No,wait.Just be quiet for a minute.
不 等等 先别说话
No--
不
I--really.I want to tell you something.
我—真的 我想跟你说
I have a boyfriend.His name is Brian,
我有男朋友了 他叫布莱恩
and,um,he was my best friend in college,
他是我在大学的时候最好的朋友
and we've been dating since we graduated.
我们从毕业以后就开始约会到现在
He's a great guy.
他是个很棒的人
I really love him.
我很爱他
You know,my parents are already calling him
你知道我的父母已经开始
their son-in-law and all that.
叫他女婿了
Yeah.
哦
Brain doesn't look at me the way you look at me.
布莱恩从来没用你这种眼神看过我
I'm gonna get some sleep.
我想睡了
Mark,this is Lee.
马克 我是李
The subject has broken off dialogue
嫌犯拒绝对话
and is brandishing a weapon.
并且挥舞着手♥枪♥
Do you have a clear sight line?
你看得到吗
Roger,that's affirmative.
看到了 视线清晰
Ok,I want you ready to de-escalate.
好 我要你准备好随时控制情势
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Ladies,thank you very much for your help.
女士们 多谢你们的协助
Officer Stimpson,will you please show them out?
斯丁普森警官 可以请你带她们出去吗
What are you gonna do?You're gonna have to
你想做什么 请你们
leave the premises,Ma'am.
离开这栋建筑物 女士
I'm not leaving.
我不走
Melinda,pick up the phone.
梅琳达 接电♥话♥
Melinda,please pick up the phone.
梅琳达 求求你接电♥话♥
Lulu.Lulu.
露露.露露
Deshawn is missing.Deshawn!
德肖恩不见了 德肖恩
Miss Tralins!
特拉伦斯小姐
Melinda,can you hear me?Pick up the phone!
梅琳达 你听得见吗 接电♥话♥
Melinda,for god sakes,pick up the phone!
梅琳达 看在老天的份上 接电♥话♥
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表