剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Ma?Ma,where are you?
妈 妈 你在哪儿
Yo.Keep it down,boy.
哟 别嚷嚷 小子
Where's my mom?
我妈在哪儿
You learn to knock?
你会敲门吗
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Go home,Levi.
回家 李维
Grandma Annie'll be wondering where you are
安妮奶奶可能正担心你在哪儿呢
Levi?
李维
Ma.
妈
Why are you here?
你怎么会在这儿
Ma...did he do that to you?
妈...是他把你打成这样吗
Go home.Ok?
回家吧 好吗
Go home.No!
回家 不
If you ever hit my mama again--
你再敢对我妈这样...
Oh,what?
哦 那又怎样
No!No!Levi.
不 不 李维
No!No!
不 不
No!No!Levi!
不 不 李维
and the winner of the two U2 tickets is
U2乐队双人票的优胜者就是
Barbara Ludzinski
来自匹兹堡法律服务部的
of legal services of Pittsburgh.
芭芭拉·卢廷斯基
Yes!
耶
Nick,who's the lucky lady?
尼克 谁是那个幸运的女孩
It's Lulu.
是露露
Sweet,Nick.That's really sweet.
浪漫 尼克 真的很浪漫啊
Ah,Mr.Fallin.
啊 法林先生
I got a case for you.
我有案子要你办
Good morning,Alvin.
早上好 阿尔文
Good morning,Lulu.
早上好 露露
Morning.
早啊
Good morning,Nick.
早上好 尼克
Ah,her name is Maria Braczyk.
啊 她名叫玛利亚·普拉切克
She's a Polish immigrant whose 16-year-old son
她是波兰侨民 她16岁大的儿子
wants to be emancipated from her.
想要和她脱离母子关系
She's waiting in the broom closet.
她在杂物室等你呢
Ok.Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Ok.
好
Mrs.Brizick,
布拉捷克夫人
your son is asking to be emancipated.
你的儿子要求和你解除母子关系
He wants the court to grant him some of the rights of an adult.
他要求法庭同意他拥有成年人的权利
Hi.My name is Maria Braczyk.
嗨 我名叫玛利亚·普拉切克
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Nicholas Fallin.
尼古拉斯·法林
Please,uh,Mr.Fallin,explain.
请你说明一下 法林先生
Uh,your son doesn't want to live with you anymore.
你儿子不想和你生活在一起了
He's only 16.
他才16岁
He moved in with a woman who is much older.
他和一个比他大得多的女人住在一起了
That's a problem.
真成问题
Yeah,she's pregnant
是啊 她怀孕了
with what she says my son's child.
他声称是我儿子的骨肉
Oh,then,he's living away from home.
哦 之后 他就搬出去住了
He'll be supporting a child.He's already independent.
他应该养孩子 他已经独♥立♥了
A judge is just going to acknowledge that reality.
事实上 法官也会承认他独♥立♥的
He's not ready.
他还没有准备好
Ok,then.
好吧
I'll ask social services to do a home visit,
我会要求社服部去做一次家访
and then we'll talk.
之后咱们再谈
Well,can--
嗯 能
Where is she?
她在哪儿
In the meeting room.
在会议室
Hey,good luck.
嘿 祝你好运
Listen,Barbara,do you think this is just--
你看 芭芭拉 你觉得这
Excuse me.Can I help you?
抱歉 有什么我能帮你的吗
Sure.Could you direct me
当然 你能告诉我
to Louise Archer's office?
路易斯·阿瑟的办公室在哪儿吗
Lulu's in there.Thanks.
露露在那边 多谢
Sweetheart...
甜心...
Hi
嗨
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I wanted to surprise you.
我想给你个惊喜
Let's get out of here.
我们出去吧
Ok.
好
Angela.
安吉拉
Hey,James.
嘿 詹姆斯
Where's Levi?
李维在哪儿
Police took him.
让警♥察♥抓走了
Does grandma Annie know?
安妮奶奶知道这事吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
What about the doctors?
医生怎么说
Trey got shot in the stomach,
特里腹部中枪
so nobody knows if he's gonna live.
没人知道他能否活下来
I'll do everything I can for Levi.
我会尽我所能帮助李维
Levi?
李维
You're worried about your nephew.
你就担心你的侄子
My boyfriend's gonna die,James.
我男朋友可是要死了 詹姆斯
I ain't got nothing else.
我一无所有了
My boyfriend's gonna die.
我男朋友要死了
Good morning,Dan.
早上好 丹
Burton.Conference room?
伯顿 去会议室吗
Yeah.Right in here.Yeah.
是的 就在这儿 对
Morning.Right here.
早啊 这边
How are you?
你好吗
Here's the offer.
这是他们给的价钱
68 cents per hour,Aggregate,
每小时总共68美分
with 48 cents going to wages,12 to pension,
包括48美分酬劳 12美分年金
8 to the health fund.
8美分健康基金
one extra vacation day.
还有一天额外假期
Ok,if you need note pads or copying,we'll--
好 如果你需要备忘录或者复件 我们
This won't take long.
这不会占用很长时间的
Well,we'll be in my office.
嗯 我们就在办公室里
I think everything's gonna be ok.
我觉得会一切顺利的
If they say no to this offer,
假如他们拒绝这个出价呢
I'm gonna have to close up shop...
我将不得不把经营28年的公♥司♥
After 28 years.
停业...
5% increase,retroactive to October 1.
提高了5% 工资追加到十月一号♥
Pretty good.
很不错
Last few deals,
最后几个份额
the most we could hope for was 3.2%.
我们期待的最高比也就3.2%
It's not enough.
这还不够
Coker--Hey...
库克嘿...
You get your slice no matter what,Kelsey.
不管怎样你可以拿到你的那一份 凯尔希
All you care about is picking up your dues
你关心的就是收回你的股份
and making your union money.
还有发展你的公会基金
We asked for 7%.
我们要求7%
We asked for some profit sharing.
我们要求分红
I don't see any of that in these pages.
这些文件里我可没看到我们的要求
If you vote this down,the national union office
你如果投票否决 那全国总工会办公室
may not pay the workers their strike funds.
不会继续发放工人们罢♥工♥津贴了
Then we'll break the union.
那么我们会解散工会
That's crazy.
那太疯狂了
I promised the workers 7%.
我答应工人们7%
I'm gonna deliver it.
我要实现它
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
It's what we deserve.
因为这是我们应得的
They're ready.
他们准备好了
I'm sorry,Gary.
对不起 格瑞
It's a good offer.
这是个很好的提价
You recommending the contract or aren't you?
你不是同意这份提价吗
Can you do better?
你能提供更好的吗
That was it.
只能这样了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表