剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Well, this, is, uh, turning out to
嗯 某种程度上说
be somewhat of a regular thing.
这是常事
Uh, I know that you all know that I've been going through,
我想你们都知道我一直在忙
um, this federal judicial nomination process.
联邦法官任命的事情
And I also know that many of you
我也知道你们中的很多人
have given of your precious time
用自己的宝贵时间
to discuss and exaggerate some of my merits
配合委员会和联邦调查局
to the committee and the FBI.
讨论和夸大了我的一些优点
And I sincerely want to thank you all for that.
我真诚地想要感谢大家
Today, um,
今天
a little bit bittersweet for me.
我有点喜忧参半
The good news is that my appointment has been confirmed.
好消息是我的任命已经确定了
But that also means that I will be leaving the firm.
但是这也意味着我将离开事务所
So effective today, our newest partner Nathan Caldwell
所以今天 我们新的合伙人南森·卡德维尔
will be assuming the position of managing partner,
将承担执行合伙人的职责
and the firm will be called Caldwell
而事务所从现在开始
and associates from now on.
也将更名为卡德维尔事务所
Nathan, congratulations.
南森 恭喜你
Well, um, I don't want to take this moment for anything
嗯 我不想占用这样一个时刻来干别的
other than to congratulate Burton.
我只想恭喜伯顿
Um, as for the future,
关于以后的事情
my philosophy is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
我的原则就是如果没有什么大问题 就不用改变
So, you all have your jobs,
所以大家的工作不变
and the firm will continue to operate exactly as...
事务所将一如既往地运作
Mr. Fallin.
法林先生
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Do you know where Mandy Gressler is?
你知道曼迪·格莱斯勒在哪里吗
No.
不知道
She try to contact you?
她跟你联♥系♥过吗
No.
没有
Mind if we put a tap on your phone?
介意我们在你电♥话♥上放监听吗
I'm gonna need to have my lawyer present
我需要我的律师在场
if this is gonna continue.
如果非要这样进行的话
Look.
听着
Mandy's on the move.
曼迪在逃
Just missed her at her sister's house in Scranton.
我们差点在斯克兰顿她姐姐家里抓住她
Showed up at her ex-husband's place
一天后她又出现在雷丁市
in Redding about a day late.
她前夫家里
And would you believe she took first place
你信不信 她还在摩根镇
in an amateur stripping contest in Morgantown?
业余脱衣舞比赛上得了第一名
Mandy's got a bit of a habit.
曼迪的行为是有点规律的
Then, you'd know all about that, huh, Nick?
那么 你已经知道所有的事了 尼克
What is it you want from me, detective Darger?
你想要我♥干♥什么 达戈警长
Well, eventually she'll come back to the city,
嗯 最终她还会回到这座城市
and when she does,
她一回来
She'll call you.
就会跟你联♥系♥
I barely know her.
我几乎不认识她
Well, no matter your relationship,
好吧 不管你们什么关系
she's gone through all her other options.
她已经没有其他关系可以利用了
She knows you're a lawyer. You got money.
她知道你是律师 你有钱
She probably thinks you're above the fray.
她会觉得你比较安全
Here's my cell phone number.
给你我的电♥话♥号♥码
When she contacts you, you call me.
她联♥系♥你 你就给我打电♥话♥
And we'll clear this mess up.
然后我们会解决这个麻烦
Nick, will you close the door, please?
尼克 你能关上门吗
Now, I guess you're feeling a little frustrated
现在 我觉得你可能因为事务所正发生的变化
about what's been happening around here.
感到有些沮丧
I think that in time,
我觉得过些时候
You'll see me as an ally... and a decent leader.
你会把我看作是一个伙伴 一个相当好的领导
So, you think we can make this thing work?
你觉得这样做行得通吗
You gonna make me a partner?
你要让我做合伙人吗
Well, I don't want to make any major changes
嗯 我不想在我刚刚上任
this early in my tenure, Nick.
就做很大的变动 尼克
Just might make the others nervous.
这样也许会让其他人紧张
Just give me a little time to transition, huh?
给我些时间过渡一下 怎样
You want to have it both ways, Brian.
你想要两全其美 布莱恩
You dump all of this planning into my lap,
你把这些计划都推给我
and now all of a sudden in the eleventh hour-- hang on.
现在11个小时过去了 等等
Just wait-- in the eleventh hour,
等等 过了11个小时
You--you're blaming me for everything.
你又开始埋怨我
I have a lot on my plate, too.
我也有很多自己的事情
Fine. Forget it.
好了 算了吧
You all right? It's ok.
你还好吧 没事
It's just all this wedding stuff.
就是结婚这些事
You know, it's, uh, really a cliche at this point,
你知道 这很俗
but, uh, it's a mess.
但是 现在一团糟
And, uh, I'm just trying--
而我只是试着
It's ok.
没事
Sorry. What was it that you needed?
对不起 你刚才想要什么
Uh, the high school discrimination file.
高中歧视问题指控文件
Oh.
哦
Right.
好
Um, it came in through Alvin,
这是阿尔文送来的
so if you, uh, if you need more information...
所以如果你还需要更多的信息
Sure you're all right?
你真的没事
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没事
Ok.
好
Nick. Alvin.
尼克 阿尔文
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Morning, James.
早上好 詹姆斯
Morning.
早
Levi.
李维
Uh, James.
呃 詹姆斯
Can I see you a second?
能跟你谈谈吗
What's up?
怎么了
That black eye Levi has.
李维的那个青眼圈
Yeah?
怎么了
Did he get it boxing?
他打拳击了
Yeah.
是啊
With you?
跟你打的
Yes.
是
James--
詹姆斯
Alvin, we've already had this conversation once before.
阿尔文 我们之前已经谈过一次了
What I do with my nephew on my time
我用我的时间教育我的外甥
is my business.
是我的事
Have you given any thought
你有没有考虑过
to that parenting class that I told you about?
我跟你说过的家长培训课
I appreciate your concern, but I know what I'm doing.
我谢谢你的关心 我知道我在做什么
Yeah, but hitting a kid--
是啊 但是打小孩儿
I mean, resolving stuff with violence, James--
我是说 用暴♥力♥解决问题 詹姆斯
Alvin, it's a sport.
阿尔文 这是体育运动
He can handle it.
他可以承受
Dr. Reed, good to see you.
里德医生 很高兴见到你
You, too, Nick.
我也是 尼克
How have you been?
你最近怎样
Well, thanks to you,
不错 谢谢你
A few doctors, and medication, great.
看了几个医生 吃了点药 还好
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
嗯 很高兴听到这些
I'm not saying it's been--
我不是说这些
I miss my wife.
我想念我妻子
Of course.
当然
And Hunter does, immensely.
亨特也是 非常想念
But the two of us, it's good.
不过我们两个 还好
Hunter's progressing nicely in school.
亨特在学校的表现也有好转
I'm looking for work.
我正在找工作
That's great. Where?
很好 在哪里
Teaching-- possibly at Chatsworth,
教学 可能在查兹沃斯
as an adjunct.
做助教
The Dean has been very receptive.
那里的系主任想接受我
So how can I help you today, Dr. Reed?
那我今天能帮你做些什么 里德医生
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表