剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Barbara, when I went to Altoona
Barbara 我去Altoona
For that job interview,
说是为了那个工作面试的时候
There was no job interview.
其实没有什么工作面试
I haven't had an interview for 2 months.
我已经2个月都没有一个面试了
What were you doing there?
那你去干什么了
They have these parties, the kids.
他们举办一些聚会 孩子们搞的
They have parties called raves.
他们管这些聚会叫"锐舞会"
They were having one in Altoona that night.
那天晚上他们在Altoona办了个聚会
Web, I--
Web 我...
Uh...
呃...
This guy l used to work with
我以前的一个同事
At Mt. Aire Chemical, he--name's Gil--
那个Aire峰化工厂的 他名叫Gil...
He asked me if I had any experience
他问我是否做过
with P-to-P reactions.
苯♥丙♥胺♥类的化学无反应(有毒瘾)
And I said, sure, of course. It's a standard thing
我说 当然 当然做过 这是我的基本功
We use to make mothballs, deodorants,
我们过去做过樟脑丸 除臭剂
all this stuff that we used to make.
这些我们过去做的东西
Well, he wants me to make him up a batch of mdma.
好吧 他想我为他做些摇♥头♥丸♥
Ecstasy.
是人入迷的东西
He says a smart guy
他说有个聪明的家伙
With $500 worth of ingredients
有值500美元的材料
could make $5,000.
可以制成5000美元的东西来
No. No.
不 不
Sometimes it comes out wrong.
有时候做出来的会有问题
Sometimes a batch is too hot or too cold
有时候一批摇♥头♥丸♥火轻 或者火重
And you've gotta test it before you sell it.
他在卖♥♥之前必须要测试一下
So I--I had this run that I had to test.
所以我...我必须要做一下测试
I didn't have time,
我当时没有时间了
so I wrapped it in the funny pages
所以我把这东西就包在漫画书里了
And I shoved it in the wall behind the water heater.
我把他塞进热水器后面的墙里
My brilliant hiding space.
我最隐秘的藏东西的地方
I never--I never thought Russ knew what I was doing.
我从不--我从没有想到Russ会知道我在做这事
What were you thinking?
你当时都想了些什么
Honey, I wasn't.
亲爱的 我没想
I wasn't.
我啥都没想
I was poor.
我太穷了
For the first time in my adult life, I was poor.
在我的成人生涯里 我第一次这么穷
You weren't worried about Russ?
你没担心Russ
He's everything to me. I was doing this for him.
他是我的一切 我做的一切都是为了他
No. No. Don't blame him.
不 不 别拿Russ当挡箭牌
Don't you even dare put this on Russell.
别想把责任推给Russell
This you did.
这是你干的事
You're right.
你是对的
I'm gonna pay for it.
我会付出代价了
You were protecting your father.
你在保护的你的爸爸
He did the right thing.
他做了他改做的事情
Nick talked to the district attorney.
Nick和检察官说了
You'll serve 3 months at the Shuman center.
你会在Shuman拘留所呆3个月
You'll be on probation until you're 21 .
在21岁前你会一直获得保释
At the end of that time, lf you behave,
到那时 如果你的表现良好
Your record will be expunged.
你的记录会被删除
And what about dad?
那我爹呢
They're still negotiating, but he's gonna serve time.
他们还在协商 但他肯定要服刑
I'll be outside.
我出去了
Tell me what really happened, Russ.
告诉我到底发生了什么 Russ
I found dad's hiding place back in August
我在8月份发现了爸爸藏东西的地方
When I was looking for the circuit breaker.
我当时在找断路器
Why didn't you just leave it there?
为什么你就不能不去管他
'cause I'm not a football player.
因为我不是个橄榄球运动员
I'm not at all popular.
我一点也不讨人喜欢
But when people thought I had E,
但是当大家认为我有毒品的时候
Everybody wanted to be my friend, mom.
每个人都想成为我的朋友 妈妈
Everybody.
每个人
You gave the drugs to Barry Cook.
你把药给了Barry Cook
Yeah. But, mom, I'm sorry.
是的 但是 妈妈 我很难过
I'm sorry.
我很难过
Well, I don't think he's gonna sign.
好吧 我认为他不会签字的
This Bunny freak ls jerking us around just because he can.
这个兔子怪人在这拖延 我们就因为可以
If we don't close today,
如果今天不把交易完成
we don't close.
我们就别想再完成交易了
What did you offer him?
你给了他什么
15 million. He claims lt's not the money.
1500万美元 但他说这不是钱的问题
What is it, then?
那是什么呢
He wants to be loved.
他想被爱戴
Like some kind of Walt Disney Jr.
就像小Walt Disney一样被爱戴
So what's wrong with that?
那这有什么不行的
Nick Fallin.
Nick Fallin
Well, Mr. Trout, um, what is that you want?
好吧 Trout先生 你想要什么
I want people to know that Bunny-Buddy
我想要人们知道创作"兔子老兄"
Was never about the money.
永远都不是为了赚钱的
Well, if it's not about the money, then what is it about?
如果不是为了钱 那是为了什么
I want them to stop making crap out of my Bunny-Buddy.
我不想他们再糟践我的"兔子老兄"了
Every Bunny-Buddy that is made
每一只"兔子老兄"的生产
can have your stamp of approval.
都可以交给你审批
I'm a toymaker, not a bureaucrat.
我只是个玩具创作者 而不是士大夫
Well, someone that you trust,
那些你相信的人
They can make a hefty wage just to say no.
只要说一声不 就可以赚很多钱
That's not enough.
这还不够
You want credit?
你想要信誉
Yeah.
是的
Every Bunny-Buddy product can have a tag on it
每个"兔子老兄"上都会有一个标签
That says,"Fulton Trout invented Bunny-Buddy."
上面写着 Fulton Trout发明了"兔子老兄"
Ah, ah, see, it's"created."
啊 听着 是"创作"
"invented" sounds like a mad scientist.
"发明"听起来像是个疯狂的科学家
Yes, you're right.
是的 你说得对
Created. Done.
创作 可以
Can we close?
我们可以签字了吗
I want a museum.
我想要个博物馆
A what?
一个啥
A museum.
一个博物馆
Honoring you.
纪念你吗
A toy museum.
一个玩具博物馆
With, uh, your toys in it, and, uh, family history.
里没有你的玩具和 呃 你的家族史
Mm-hmm. A re-creation of my house.
嗯哼 做个我家的模型
That would be very interesting.
那会很有意思的
What about the mural?
那墙画怎么办
Well, you know, the mural--
好吧 你知道 墙画...
The mural is a problem.
墙画是个问题
It's a problem because the Japanese,
是个问题 因为日本人
They're paying for the trademark.
他们买♥♥了商标
They're buying the trademark,
他们已经买♥♥下了商标
And they're well within their rights to protect it.
他们有权保护这一商标
I'm tired of children hating me.
我受够了孩子们恨我了
Well, maybe we could just let this one mural stand.
好吧 或许我们可以让这个墙画留着
All right.
好的
Ok.
好
Great.
好极了
This morning, l put 2 bowls on the table
今天早上 我在餐桌上放了两个碗
And started making oatmeal with grape jelly--
然后开始做葡萄果冻燕麦粥...
That's how Russell likes it--
这是Russell喜欢的--
and I just stopped.
然后我突然就这么停下了
He's not there.
他不在
He's gonna be all right, Barbara.
他会没事的 Barbara
The first couple of nights are scary.
刚开始的一些夜晚会比较吓人
He's gonna be fine . He'll be fine.
但他会很好的 他会没事的
Alvin.
Alvin
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Good.
很好
Legal services of Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh法律服务部
Can you hold, please?
请别挂断电♥话♥
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表