剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Before the other couple took the baby.
就把孩子给了别的夫妇
No one contacted you?No.
没人联♥系♥过你吗 没有
You didn't sign any consent forms?No.
你也没有签过任何合同吗 没有
Did the adoption agency ever contact you?
领养局也没有联♥系♥过你吗
And you didn't contact them?
你也没联♥系♥过他们吗
No.I,uh,didn't wanna cause any more problems
都没有 我 呃 不想惹更多麻烦
than there already were,you know?
因为已经有太多了 你知道
There were already so many...
已经有太多问题了...
I don't know,man.I guess Amy's family
我不知道 老兄 我想艾米的家人
really wanted to place my baby with the other family.
真的想把我的孩子送给别的家庭
Ok.
好吧
You have legal rights as a parent.
法律上你有权利成为父亲
The adoption agency had a duty to seek your consent.
领养局也有责任征得你的同意
They should have met with you in person
他们应该单独和你见面
and discussed your options.
询问你的意愿
So,what does that mean?Do I get Mery back?
那么 那是什么意思 我可以要回玛丽吗
You feel like you're ready to have a child,Todd?
你已经准备好养小孩了吗 托德
Oh,absolutely.Totally,man.
噢 绝对的 完全的 老兄
I just,you know.
我只是 你知道
You know,and I know I'm still young and everything,
你知道 我也了解自己仍然很年轻
I'm still in school,
我仍然在念书
but as long as I can keep a roof over her head
但是只要我可以为她撑起一片天
and give her cloths and food,she should be with me.
让她吃饱穿暖 她就应该跟我在一起
She's my baby.
她是我的孩子啊
Case number D0236--
D0236号♥案件
Tralins,your honor.
特拉伦斯 法官大人
Who represents the baby?
谁是孩子的律师
Kate Shaw from the children's project
儿童福利院的凯特·肖
representing Tassy Tralins
代表黛西·特拉伦斯出庭
Nicholas Fallin from legal services of Pittsburgh
匹兹堡法律服务部的尼古拉斯·法林
representing Melinda Tralins,the mother.
代理孩子的母亲梅琳达·特拉伦斯
Where's your client,Mr.Fallin?
你的客户在哪呢 法林先生
She's not here yet,your honor.
法官大人 她还在路上
She's getting high.
她又吸毒去了
Let's move on.
我们开始吧
I'm here!I'm here.
那可以正式开始了
Then let us proceed.
那么我们开始
Your recommendation,Miss Greene?
你的建议是什么 格林尼小姐
The department's recommendation
本单位的建议是
is that the baby should be reunited with her mother.
孩子应该跟母亲团聚
Miss Shaw?
肖小姐你呢
Your honor,Tassy Tralins
法官大人 黛西·特拉伦斯
should not be returned to her mother's care.
不应该回到她母亲身边
Miss Tralins has a protracted history of substance abuse
特拉伦斯女士有长♥期♥滥用毒品的纪录
and an equally long record of noncompliance with rehabilitation.
而且在戒毒过程中屡教不改
She has completed her rehab,
她已经戒毒成功了
and records state that she has raised her boys
况且记录表明她将她的儿子们抚养长大
without incident,your honor.
而且没有什么变故 法官大人
She's also fulfilled the obligations of her probation
她同时也履行了假释的所有条款
and completed her drug counseling.
并且完成了戒毒的心理治疗
Miss Tralins?
特拉伦斯女士
Yeah?
在
Do you feel prepared to have your daughter back?
你准备好将女儿接回来去了吗
Yeah,I do.
是的 我准备好了
Miss Greene?
格林尼小姐
Your honor.
法官大人
When did you last visit Miss Tralins' apartment?
你上次去特拉伦斯家是什么时候
Last week,your honor.
回大人 是上周
And what condition did you find it in?
那么当时是什么情况
It was sub-standard,
虽然不是很合乎标准
but it was certainly not unlivable.
但基本上还是可以住人
And has Miss Tralins kept up her appointments with her baby?
特拉伦斯女士能够遵守与孩子的会面时间吗
Yes,your honor.
是的 法官大人
And completed her outpatient treatment program?
她也完成了她的戒毒治疗了吗
Uh,just last week,your honor.
呃 就在上周结束的 法官大人
And you are standing by your recommendation,Miss Greene?
你坚持你的建议 是吗 格林尼小姐
The department's recommendation
本部门的建议是
is that the baby should be reunited with her mother.
孩子应该和母亲团聚
Your honor,the baby should remain
法官大人 孩子应该
in the custody of social services.
继续留在社会福利机构
Allow supervised visitation until we can be certain
应该对其进行监督 直到我们可以确定
that she's not gonna go back to her old habits.
她不会再重蹈覆辙为止
I will return Tassy Tralins back into the care of her mother.
我决定将黛西·特拉伦斯交还给她母亲抚养
The child will,however remain a dependant,
但是社会福利院仍要对孩子负责
and social services will have an ongoing obligation
社福部仍将有责任
to monitor the children once a month.
对孩子们的生活条件进行每月一次的探访
Miss Tralins,I'm giving you a second chance.
特拉伦斯女士 我再给你一次机会
Keep off the drugs.
远离毒品
I don't want to see you in my courtroom again.
我不希望在我的法庭上 再次见到你
Excuse me,judge Damsen?A question for you.
不好意思 达姆森法官 我有个疑问
How is it possible that
为什么你会将一个
a baby born addicted to crack
刚出生就染上毒瘾的孩子
can be given back to its mother 5 months later?
在短短五个月后就交还给她的母亲
Are you trying to talk to me about
你是跟我谈另一个
a pending case,Miss Archer?
尚未裁决的案子吗 阿瑟小姐
Well,no.I mean,
嗯 不 我是指
I'm not naming names.I'm just asking.
我并不是在特指什么人 我只是想知道
If a mother passes her drug screen
如果一个母亲已经通过吸毒检验
and taken care of other children without incident.
并且能够好好的照顾她其他的孩子
Ok,that I understand,but still--Lulu.
好吧 我可以理解那一点 但这还是—露露
The standard is high,Miss Archer.It should be difficult
阿瑟小姐 让一个孩子有家不能回
to remove a child from its home.
是很残忍♥的
Ok,what if the mother does drugs again?
好吧 但如果那个母亲又吸毒了呢
Lulu,I--I think that's enough.
露露 我认为你问的够多了
I think that's a valid question.
我觉得我问的事情很可能发生
What if the mother does drugs again?
万一那个母亲又吸毒了呢
When someone proves that,
如果有证据证明这点
the court will take a stronger stance.
法♥院♥会采取更强硬的手段
You remember that baby?
你还记得那个宝宝吗
On October 6 of last year,
去年10月6号♥
Amy Garner signed a document
艾米·加内尔签署了一份档
granting custody to your adoption agency
将监护权移转给你们的收养机构
and allowing you permission to seek adoptive parents.
并容许你为其寻找收养的父母
Right.You gave that baby to this couple,
是的 你把那个孩子给了这对夫妇
despite the fact you did not have permission
但是事实上 你们没有得到
from the baby's father
孩子父亲的许可
No,we had his permission.What'd he sigh?
不 我们已经得到他的同意 他签字了吗
We contacted him.He didn't respond.
我们联络过他 但他没有回复
Then show me proof of service
给我看看送达证
and make this case go away.
这个案子就结了
You cut corners.
你投机取巧
You didn't take the basic steps in covering an adoption.
你省略了收养程序的基本流程
And now I have a 17-year-old boy
而现在有个17岁的男孩
who is planning to create a world of problems.
带来了一大堆麻烦
That boy never said he wanted--
那男孩子从来没说过他想
I'm not talking about the boy.
我说的不是那个男孩子
I'm talking about the couple who adopted this child,
我是指收养孩子的那对夫妇
who have been taking care of her for the last few months.
过去几个月里一直照顾孩子的人
See,and now it's my job...
明白了吗 现在却是我...
to go in there with the law on my side and take that baby away.
不得不依法将孩子从他们身边带走
Mr.Masterson?Yes?
玛斯特森先生 嗯
I need you to sigh off
麻烦你签署
on these home study reports.
这些家庭访谈报告
There you go.
好啦
Doris,you have a second?
多瑞斯 你有空吗
Sure.Come here.
当然 过来
I-I'm just curious.About?
我-我有点好奇 好奇什么
How can you be so certain that Melinda Tralins
你怎么能这么肯定梅琳达·特拉伦斯
is--is ready to have her baby back?
已经准备好将孩子接回去了
She passed her drug screens.
她通过了毒品检测
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表