剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
but he was cr-ying all night.
可是他整晚在哭
Justin says you don't like the group shelter.
贾斯汀说你不喜欢集体收♥容♥所♥
No. The group shelter's fine.
不 集体收♥容♥所♥不错
I'm not that interested in other kids anyway.
我只是不喜欢其他孩子
I'm more interested in reading books or using the internet.
我更喜欢读书或是上网
Plus, Justin and I are in the same room.
何况 我和贾斯汀住在一间屋里
And I can go to the magnet program for math.
我还可以因为磁石计划去学数学
W-why were you cr-ying?
那你为什么哭
It wasn't because of the group shelter.
那不是因为集体收♥容♥所♥
I was thinking of something else.
我是想起了别的事
M-Matthew,
马修
You tell them... the truth.
你说...实话
You...wanna go.
你...想走
Is that what you want, Matthew,
那是你的想法吗 马修
to go with the Diamonds?
跟戴尔蒙多夫妇走
Will you all step out in the hall a moment, please?
你们可以先到大厅等一会吗
Mr. Fallin, stick around.
法林先生 你留下
You can be an arrogant ass, you know?
你是个刚愎自用的混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You've managed to vilify 2 very good women,
你成功地诋毁了两个非常善良的女人
humiliate a colleague, and for what?
羞辱了你的同事 这是为了什么
This could be a permanent separation for these kids.
这也许会是两个孩子的永别
We're not talking about placing them
我们可不是将他们安置在
in different homes in the same city
同一城市的不同家庭
where they can see each other and see their mother.
他们还可以相互见面或是见见他们的妈妈
These boys love each other.
孩子们感情很深
They love their mom.
他们也爱他们的妈妈
I didn't do this for any reason other than the fact
我这么做只有一个原因
that they should not be torn apart.
那就是他们俩不应该被拆散
Does Justin really want his brother
贾斯汀真的想要他弟弟
to go with the Diamonds?
跟戴尔蒙多夫妇走吗
Yes.
是的
Then tell the boys I'll reverse my decision.
那就告诉孩子们 我会重新判决的
Jake.
杰克
Can I see you in my office?
到我办公室来
Burton, listen, um...
伯顿 听着 呃...
I just wanna say thank you for standing up for me.
我只想感谢你帮助我
Sit down, Jake.
坐 杰克
Jake, I'm afraid we're gonna have to discuss
杰克 恐怕我们不得不讨论一下
how this whole thing affects your future here.
整件事情对你在这里的前途的影响
My--my--my future?
我我的前途
Yeah.
是的
I had to make some promises to clear this up.
我不得不做出一些承诺来摆平这件事
I had to promise Gersh
我不得不承诺格什
that you would never be involved with any...
你再也不能涉足任何...
public securities.
公共证券业务
For how long?
禁止多久
Forever. At least for now.
永远 至少现在是这样
I--I been doing corporate for 7 years now.
我7年来一直做企业证券
Well, that should have been long enough for you to discover
那你就应该知道
that you don't disclose insider information.
不得泄露内部消息
Well, uh, tell me, Burton,
好吧 呃 告诉我 伯顿
I mean, is there still a place for me here?
我是说 在这里还会有我的一席之地吗
I think that's up to you.
我认为那取决于你
I mean, if you can pick up enough work
我是说 如果你可以多做些工作
to justify your overhead.
来证明你可以领那么多薪水
Absolutely.
没问题
Ok.
好
Oh, Jake,
哦 杰克
This, um...
这个 呃...
This is for the next 6 months.
这是接下来的6个月的
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Hi, dad.
嗨 爸
You and your mother. Now you know.
你们娘俩 现在知道了吧
What?
什么
How it feels to gamble, huh, and lose.
赌钱什么滋味 输钱又是什么滋味
I think you gave her quite a thrill, Jakey.
我觉得你让你妈激动坏了 杰基
I think she sees me in an entirely new light, you know?
我觉得她现在看我的眼神都变了 你知道吗
I paid off the loan.
我把贷款还了
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't thank me. I bought the title. I own the house now.
别谢我 我把所有权买♥♥下了 现在房♥子归我了
What about my business?
那我的生意呢
I'm sorry, dad. No one's gonna give you that money.
对不起 爸 没人会借钱给你
No one's gonna take that risk.
没人会去冒这个险
I'm gonna have to close this place down?
我得关门大吉了呗
I'm sorry, dad.
抱歉 爸
Look, maybe, uh...
你看 也许 呃...
Maybe it's better this way.
这样也许更好
I--I went over to home warehouse, ok?
我去过搬家大队了
And I spoke to Milt Dallesandro.
我跟米尔特·达拉桑多谈过了
He said they're hiring
他说他们正在招聘
he said they need help in the plumbing department.
他说他们管道部缺人
The pay is ok, and the benefits are good.
薪水不错 福利待遇也可以
How am I gonna close this place down after 35 years?
我凭啥要将经营35年的店铺关掉
How am I gonna do it?
我怎能这么做
These are the, uh, these are the bankruptcy papers. um...
这是 这是破产文件...
It's--it's not such a big deal, believe me.
不是多大的事情 相信我
I can help you.
我可以帮你处理
You don't have to make up your mind right now,
你现在不必马上做决定
But you really should do this
不过你真的应该这么做
before your creditors come after you again.
在你的那些信贷人向你要债前
All right.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I'm...surprised you called.
你打电♥话♥给我 我很惊讶
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天我很抱歉
I was in the middle of some problems,
我那是正处理问题
and I just didn't want to burden you.
我只是不想连累你
No, it's ok.
没事 没关系
No, but I really enjoy spending time with you,
不 和你在一起我真的很开心
and I just didn't mean to be a jerk.
我不想成为一个混♥蛋♥
Oh...
哦...
Your parents?
你父母吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, god.
哦 天啊
My mother drives me nuts.
我妈要把我弄疯了
She wants to go to bingo and buffet every Saturday night.
她每周六晚上都去玩宾戈游戏 吃自助餐
Saturday night in Mt. Aire.
周六晚上在亚尔山
My mother, uh, competes in pie-baking contests.
我妈参加烙饼大赛
Oh! Demands I go.
噢 还逼着我去
Ha ha! And do you?
哈哈 那你怎么办
I haven't missed one yet.
我是每次必去
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈
You wouldn't, um..
你要不要
wanna come play bingo this Saturday night, would ya?
周六晚上来玩宾戈啊
Hell, yeah.
天啊 可以
Bring one of your mom's pies.
带上你妈烙的饼
I'm gonna bring my mom!
我会带上我妈
Perfect!
太好了
Leave the pies at home. Yeah.
把饼放在家里吧 好的
Yes?
有事啊
About your, uh, ahem--
关于你的 呃
Your offer, uh...
你的建议 呃...
Yes?
怎么
I--I guess it'd be ok.
我觉得很好
Ok.
好
Don't expect me to call you or anything.
不过别指望我给你打电♥话♥或是别的什么
Ok.
好的
'Cause I don't-- I don't need, uh..
因为我也不需要...
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表