剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
By law. I am required to preserve the unity of the family
于法 我有责任维护家庭的完整
Unless I believe the welfare of the child
除非我确信孩子的利益
is in danger.
处于危险之中
I'm going to turn Hunter Reed
我会将Hunter Reed的抚养权
Over to the custody
转交给
Of his father.
他的父亲
No!
不
Social services will supervise and monitor the case.
社会福利部将会监督和检查这个案子
But I believe the boy should be back at home.
但是我坚持认为孩子应该回家
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You never were my friend were you?
你从来不是我朋友 对吗
Just a lawyer servicing conner's account.
只是一个律师事务所的会计
I still consider you my friend Sam.
我仍然当你是我的朋友 Sam
Did you ever think what this would do to Christina?
你有没有想过这会对Christina造成什么影响
My job is not to protect your infidelity Sam.
我的工作不是庇护你的不忠的 Sam
You could have cost your corporation millions of dollars.
你本来可能会为你的公♥司♥赔付好几百万
Sam.
Sam
If uh Ms. Dimetrio were telling the truth.
如果 Dimetrio说的是真的
What would it cost to do the recall?
召回刹车器需要花费多少
It would be prohibitively expensive. but she--
那将是巨大的代价 但是她...
I said "if".
我是说如果
You should do it.
你应该这样做
There are a lot of things we should do Burton.
我们应该做很多事情 Burton
A lot of things.
很多事情
Nicholas.
Nicholas
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢
I'm just,uh,I'm just looking for a file.
我只是 我只是找一份文件
Oh. uh. you're gonna get your percentage
噢 呃 当我们检查完毕后
of that Bendaprine settlement
你就可以拿到班德普林制药厂赔付金中
When the check comes in.
你的那部分了
Good.
好的
Well...
好吧...
You know. uh...
你知道 呃...
You would have been a huge asset to this firm.
你应该会给这家事务所带来巨大效益的
You know that. don't you?
你知道的 对吧
You could have had the whole thing.
你会得到一切的
Is that 'cause you wanted to give it to me
那是因为你想给我
or because I earned it
还是我应得的
Both. son.
两者都是 儿子
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表