剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
And urgency.
还有紧急案子
Hold that thought. Mr. Fallin.
照你说的做 Fallin先生
I got a call from the Chestnut street precinct
我接到一个栗子街社区管理处的电♥话♥
Saying that a lawyer of mine
电♥话♥上说我的一个律师
was representing a murder suspect
正在代理一个杀人嫌犯的案子
And to come down for the arraignment.
而且还要被叫去传话
That was me. Malcolm Dempsy.
那就是我了 Malcolm Dempsy的案子
Malcolm Dempsy?
Malcolm Dempsy
Malcolm Dempsy was your responsibility
你只需要负责Malcolm Dempsy
in a competency hearing.
是否能够自立的案子
Period. We do not handle criminal cases.
我们不接手处理刑事案件
What did you tell him?
那我怎么和他说
I spent all morning making apologies
我整个上午都在道歉
For stepping on the public defender's turf.
就因为你抢了公设辩护律师的案子
I'm handing it off to them.
我把这个案子交还给他们
Who drew the case? Why do you care?
谁处理这个案子 你为什么关心这个
Who drew the case?
谁处理这个案子
Marvin Ackerman.
Marvin Ackerman
That sucks. He's competent.
真糟糕 他很有能力
He's always looking for a plea.
他只会要求宽恕
Which is generally a good thing, James.
要求宽恕是对的 James
What do you think happened?
你觉得这个案子会怎样
I--I don't know. That's the problem.
我 我不知道 这是个问题
Best guess.
你的想法呢
Malcolm is a sweet kid.
Malcolm是个好孩子
He's gonna do anything, anything you ask him to.
你让他做什么 他就会去做什么
Kill someone?
叫他杀人也去做吗
Maybe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
也许他只是在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点
Once the cops have a good suspect,
一旦警方有了最佳的嫌疑人
they stop.
他们就不会再追查了
If you have the connections,
如果你有什么后门儿的话
now's the time to use them.
现在是时候走动一下了
I don't have connections.
我没有什么后门儿
We all know why you came here.
我们都知道你为什么来这里
The people I knew had nothing to do with a dealer like this.
我认识的人和这个案子的毒贩没有关系啊
A dealer is a dealer.
贩子就是贩子
Once that kid is in the system,
一旦这个孩子进入到犯罪系统
he's never coming out.
可就跳进黄河也洗不清了
If I contact these people,
如果我接触这些人的话
I violate my probation.
那我的缓刑计划也泡汤了
Then don't do it.
那就别做了
Colin, it's Nick.
Colin 是我 Nick
Oh, my god. Nick.
噢 天呐 Nick
Come on in.
快进来
My god, I thought l'd never see you again.
我的天呐 我以为我再也见不到你了
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm good. I'm fine.
我很好 很好
Yeah? Cleaned up?
是吗 你净化了
Good for you, man. Good for you.
对你来说很好 伙计 很好
Unless you found yourself another dealer.
除非你是找到了新的卖♥♥家了
Hey, Nick.
嘿 Nick
Hey, Brian.
嘿 Brian
The electric lunch is over.
令人震撼的午餐结束了
Take care.
你保重
Sense memory, huh?
那些年我们一起追的K粉儿 哈
Come on. Do you want a hit of something?
快说吧 你想要什么
No. No.
不 不要
Taking it seriously, huh?
这么正经啊
One of my few clients who was always in control.
你是我见过的为数不多有自控能力的顾客
No, I wasn't.
不 我不是来买♥♥毒品的
I, uh, got this new thing.
我弄到了新货
Sorority chicks are all over this stuff.
姐妹儿会(大学生组织)里都是这东西
"special K."
"老K(克他命 一种毒品)"
lt's unbelievable.
这东西让你难以置信
No. I can't.
不 我不吸了
Community service, probation.
社区服务 缓刑惩罚
Anyone else in your position would be looking at 3-to-5.
任何人处在你这种境地都会判个三五年
It's good to be Burton Fallin's son, ain't it?
当Burton Fallin的儿子就是爽 是吧
Hey, if they still got you peeing in a cup,
嘿 如果他们仍然对你进行尿检的话
l can help you out there.
我可以帮你
I got urine samples. I got
我这有干净的尿样
probation officers
我还认识很多缓刑官员们
that'll look the other way
他们会睁一只眼闭一只眼的
I'm representing someone that needs some help.
我正在代理一个需要帮助的孩子
Ok.
好吧
My client's being charged
我的委托人因为涉嫌谋杀了叫做
With the murder of a guy by the name of Freddie Paddock.
Freddie Paddock的人被起诉
Freddie Paddock's dead?
Freddie Paddock死了
Yeah. You know him? Yeah.
是的 你认识他 是的
I mean, not really.
我是说 不是很熟
You know, dealt half-grams,
你懂的 他卖♥♥那种半克
low-grade coke.
劣质的可乐(也是一种毒品)
Our clientele didn't exactly mesh.
我们的买♥♥家 不过并没见过真人
You can't help me out?
你能帮我吗
I'm sorry.
对不住了
Hope your client doesn't spend too long inside Though.
不过还是希望你的委托人不要蹲太久监狱
Come on, baby.
好了 宝贝儿
I'm asking for a favor.
我在求你帮忙
I know a girl.
我认识一个女孩
She's been talking about Freddie Paddock's murder.
他说起过Freddie Paddock被杀的事
I want to talk to her.
我要和她谈谈
She's not gonna be comfortable doing that.
她不太方便做这件事吧
Besides, she's a crack whore.
另外 她是个妓♥女♥
Not exactly prime witness material.
根本就不是什么证人的材料
I don't care. I want to talk to her.
这我不管 我就是想要和她谈谈
Ok.
好的
Stop by tomorrow around lunch and she'll be here.
明天午饭前后 她会在这儿的
Great. Great. Hey.
很好 好 嘿
It was great seeing you.
见到你真是太好了
Excuse me.
对不起
Frank Furnari died 2 hours ago.
Frank Furnari2个小时前去世了
First of all, just...calm down.
别着急 你…你要冷静
The D.A. is going to file felony charges.
地方检察官将以刑事重罪起诉我
If you settle,
如果你证明车祸不是在工作的时间
they can use it against me.
他们将以此来起诉我
Haven't even considered a settlement, Jake.
我还没这么考虑过呢 Jake
Look. I--I saw something in the hospital.
听着 我 我在医院看到了一些事情
Frank Furnari's wife and his law partner,
Frank Furnari的老婆和他的法律合伙人
The way they were holding each other.
他们的关系看来非比寻常
What's your point?
你要说什么
Well, they might be having an affair. So?
好吧 他们可能有奸♥情♥ 所以呢
Well, I found out that Frank Furnari and his wife
在Frank Furnari退到大街上之前
Were arguing right before he crossed out into that street.
我看到Frank Furnari和他的老婆在吵架
What if--what if they were arguing about the affair?
如果 如果他们当时是因为奸♥情♥败露吵架的话
Well, then, all in all, I'd say, uh...
好吧 那么 总而言之 我只能说 呃…
He had a pretty bad night.
他那天晚上真是相当糟糕
But--but if he was distracted...
不过 不过如果他因为此事分了心…
If he was distracted,
如果他分心了
It's his fault, not mine.
那就是他的责任 而不是我的
It means I can beat the felony charge.
也就是说我可以不用背负刑事重罪处罚了
Jake, you should be telling your defense attorney this,
Jake 你应该跟你的辩护律师说这件事
not me.
而不是我
Well, I-I'm looking at 7 years of prison
好吧 那我将面临7年的监禁
And losing my law license here.
还有我的律师证将被吊销
And I'm looking at losing my firm
而我的事务所也将倒闭
Because you drive too fast.
这一切就是因为你开车开得太快
Jake, I, uh, I heard about Frank Furnari.
Jake 我 呃 我听说Frank Furnari的事情了
If--if there's anything that I can, uh...
如果 如果有什么需要我帮忙的…
No.
没有
Ok.
好吧
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表