剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Mr. Harnik to the CEO. Mr. Whittenburg.
Harnik先生写给CEO,Whittenburg先生的
"Sam. see attached.
Sam 见附件
this is what I was talking about.
这就是我说过的那件事
It's a real problem.”
这真是个大问题
And what's attached?
那么附件是什么
2 articles about fatal car accidents.
两篇关于致命车祸的文章
What'd you do with this information?
对于这一信息你是怎么处理的
I notified the Highway Transportation Authority.
我上报了高速公路交通管理局
What'd they do?
他们怎么回应的
Uh. Tuesday morning. they called the company.
周二早上 他们给公♥司♥打电♥话♥
And by Tuesday afternoon. I was fired.
等到周二的下午 我就被解雇了
And what became of this conversation between Mr. Harnik
那么Harnik先生和交通管理局
And the highway transportation authority?
之间的对话结果是什么
Nothing came of it.
没有任何结果
Nothing came of it. thank you very much.
没有结果 非常感谢
Nothing further.
没有进一步询问的了
Mrs. Dimetrio.
Dimetrio女士
Specifically. what was that design defect
具体地说 你听到的设计缺陷
You say you heard?
到底是什么
I didn't catch that part.
我没有听到那部分
You didn't catch that part?
你没听到
Well. this is defendant's--
好吧 这是被告...
Defendant's exhibit one.
被告提出的证据
Would you read that to the court?
你可以向法庭朗读一下吗
It's the same memo.
一样的备忘录
Uh. from Mr. Harnik to Mr. Whittenburg.
Harnik先生给Whittenburg先生写的
It says "Sam. see attached.
这上面说 Sam 见附件
this is what l was talking about.
这就是我说过的那件事
It's a real problem.”
这真的是个大问题
What's attached?
附件是什么
Well. this wasn't the attachment.
好吧 这并不是附件
What's attached. Mrs. Dimetrio?
附件是什么 Dimetrio女士
This is a--it is a new pricing sheet for carbon black.
这是...这是一份炭黑漆的新价表
But it wasn't the attachment.
可是这并不是那份附件
This is a raw material that they use
这是他们生产刹车系统
To produce brakes.
所用的原材料
Yes. but it wasn't the attachment.
是的 但这并不是原来那份附件
No. it wasn't.
是的 确实不是
Because you changed the attachment.
因为你把附件替换了
No. I did not.
不 我没有
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because you were looking for a windfall.
因为你盘算着要发一笔横财
No.
不
Let me ask you this. Before you called the government.
那我来问你 你给政♥府♥打电♥话♥之前
Didn't you have a
你难道没有跟一个
conversation with a coworker
叫做Helen Aceves的同谋
Named Helen Aceves? And you told her
进行过对话吗 你告诉他
You were gonna get a lot of money for this?
你会从中得到一大笔钱
I didn't say that.
我没说过
I said that they couldn't fire me over this.
我说他们不能因为这个解雇我
I didn't say anything about getting a lot of money.
我根本没有说过得到一大笔钱的话
As a matter of fact.
事实上
Wasn't there a time when you. under oath.
你不是曾经发誓
Admitted that you were a liar?
承认你说过谎吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well. see if this refreshes your memory.
好吧 看看这个能不能让你想起什么
Your honor?
法官大人
Would you read that to the court?
请你朗读一下
Just the highlighted portion.
只读标重点的那些
No.
不
Ms. Dimetrio.
Dimetrio女士
That's all right. your honor. I'll read it.
没关系 法官大人 我来读
May I?
可以吗
"I told Alvin that--"
我告诉Alvin...
Oh. by the way. this Alvin you refer to here.
哦 插一句 这里提到的Alvin
He was your husband at the time--
当时还是你的丈夫
Where are we going with this. your honor?
不该制止吗 法官大人
Weren't you married to him at this time?
当时你们不是夫妻吗
Yes. objection.
是夫妻 反对
"I told Alvin l was taking classes 2 nights a week.
我告诉Alvin我每周有2天晚上要上课
But the truth is. I was...”
但实际上 我...
Objection. Mr. Fallin.
反对 Fallin先生
Meeting Eric at the Crafton-Ingram motor court.''
我在Crafton-Ingram汽车旅馆和Eric见面
Mr. Fallin!
Fallin先生
Sidebar. your honor!
请求私谈 法官大人
Admission under oath. your honor.
这可是宣誓供认 法官大人
Whether she was unfaithful has
她是否有外遇和她的可信度
nothing to do with can guarantee
没有任何关系
She lies whenever it suits her needs.
只要有需要 她就可以说谎
This is more prejudicial than probative.
这是偏见 不是证据
I agree.
我同意
And I move for a mistrial.
我会提出审判无效
Denied. step back.
否决 退回去
That was way out of line.
这真是太离谱了
You are to disregard that last statement.
刚刚的陈述作废
Dr. Reed killed his wife
Reed先生杀了他的妻子
in front of his son.
就在他儿子的面前
Nothing we've heard can guarantee
我们目前所掌握的信息
That he won't kill again.
不能保证他不会再次杀人
We all feel sorry for this family.
我们都为这个家庭感到难过
But we're not here to offer them our sympathy.
可是我们在这不是为了给予同情
We're here to decide which home is best for Hunter.
我们是来决定哪个家庭最适合Hunter
I believe his grandparents
我相信他的外祖父母
Offer the superior choice.
是更好的选择
How can we place this child in the custody of a man
当这样一个很好的选择存在时
With a serious. chronic mental illness
我们又怎么可以将这个孩子
When such a good alternative exists?
交给一个长♥期♥患有严重精神疾病的父亲呢
I am a schizophrenic.
我是个精神分♥裂♥症患者
I killed my wife
我杀了我的妻子
As a result of taking an experimental anti-psychotic drug.
是因为服用了一种试验性抗精神疾病药物
My wife was the only woman l ever loved.
我的妻子是我一生的唯一的爱人
We were married for 16 years.
我们结婚16年了
We had a very happy life together.
我们非常幸福的生活在一起
As amazed as I was by my capacity for loving her.
当Hunter出生的时候
When Hunter was born.
我惊讶于我是多么地爱她
I found that I was opened up to the world
我感觉我是以一种
in an entirely different way.
完全不同的态度生活着
From the first moment I held him. I--
当我抱起他的那一刻起 我...
I had a profound sense of purpose in my life.
我深深地感到了我生命的意义
When I learned...
当我意识到...
What I had done to my wife.
我对我的妻子做了什么
I didn't care what happened to me.
我不在乎我自己会怎么样
I--I wanted to be punished. to be hurt.
我...我想要接受惩罚 想受到伤害
I had taken the person in the world
我夺去了在这个世界上
I loved more than myself.
我爱她更胜自己的人
The mother of my son.
我儿子的母亲
I hoped I would be locked away forever.
我希望我将永远被囚禁起来
But my son needs me.
但是我的儿子需要我
I need him.
我也需要他
We both have to live with what happened.
我们必须面对悲剧 相依为命
But my son and I should be able
但是我儿子和我必须能够
to live with it together.
面对一切生活下去
We'll recess and resume tomorrow morning at 10.
现在休庭 明天早上10点继续
You know what
当Larry Hines让我将业务
I told Larry Hines
转到柯克和麦基时
When he told me to take my business over to Kirk & Mcgee?
你知道我说了什么吗
I told him to take a flying leap.
我让他该干嘛干嘛去
I know where the juice is.
我知道关键所在
I appreciate it. Sam.
我非常感谢 Sam
That was a great job you did on Meryl Dimetrio.
Meryl Dimetrio的事情 你办得很好
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表