剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Jake.
Jake
Listen.
听我说
My father's gonna cover his ass.
我的父亲想要自保
I know.
我知道
He doesn't mean any offense by it.
他不想因为这件事受到牵连
Uh...
嗯…
If there's anything that I can do...
如果有什么需要我帮忙的话…
'cause I've been there.
因为我也经历过这样的事
Well...
好吧…
You know, there--there were times last year
你知道 去年有段时间
When I didn't know what was gonna happen, and...
当我不知道接下来会发生什么的时候 然后…
And what'd you do?
然后 你怎样做的
I don't know. I just--just...
我不知道 我就是 就是…
Day by day.
一天一天过
And things got better?
然后事情就好起来了
Well, I'm here.
好吧 我现在就好好站在这儿呢
Look. My, um,
你看 我的 呃…
My life is basically over.
我的一生基本上完了
I, uh...
我 呃…
I killed a man.
我杀了人
My life is basically over.
我的人生基本上完了
James...
James…
A woman from the Pittsburgh pets animal shelter
一个来自匹兹堡动物收♥容♥所♥的女人
Complained to the county about the quality of our representation.
向县政♥府♥抱怨我们的服务质量
She didn't want to be designated pooper-scooper
她是不想在她的劳动福利表上
For her workfare.
写上"动物便便收集员"的称号♥
She says you were rude.
她说你很粗鲁
Heh. I mean, you know,
哼 我是说 你懂的
I can see working long hours for no pay
我能理解工作辛苦可是却没有工资
When kids' lives are at stake,
孩子饥一顿饱一顿
But not for people like her.
但绝对不会为她那种人
We have no choice.
我们没得选择
It's degrading.
那太低三下四了
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我是否能那样做
The adult cases will allow us
处理成人案件才让我们
To continue representing the kids.
可以继续代理孩子们的案子
I need you onboard, James.
我需要你 James
Hey...
嘿…
You're the best lawyer l've got.
你是我手下最好的律师
Miss animal shelter
看来不只是那个
ain't the only one shoveling.
动物收♥容♥所♥的娘们儿在铲粪啊(讽刺他在拍马屁)
No, no.
不 不
We made all the requested changes.
我们已经要求修改了
Let's just stop--
我们就先停下来…
Yeah, I, uh, I agree.
是的 我 呃 我同意
I agree completely.
我完全同意
Let's just stop all this nonsense and get this thing done.
我们别再废话了 把这件事办好
No, I--no, I-- no, I have to know
不 我 不 我 我必须知道
By the end of business today.
今天下班之前我就要知道
If it's not approved, l got to find a D.C.this afternoon.
如果没有通过 下午我就要去找地方检察官了
Just--just fax the approval over to fallin and associates.
你就把申请传真到Fallin律师事务所吧
Mr. Fallin,
Fallin先生
In the future, don't do your corporate work
以后 不要在我的办公室里
in our offices.
处理你们事务所的事情
Ok.
好的
Hope that wasn't long distance. No.
希望你刚才打的不是长途 不是的
I got a call from Malcolm Dempsy's mother.
我接到了Malcolm Dempsy妈妈的电♥话♥
She told me you accused her of murder.
她说你怀疑她杀了人
I didn't accuse her. It's a criminal matter.
我没有怀疑她 这是个刑事案件
You're not a criminal lawyer.
你可不是一个刑事案件律师
I'm not a legal-aid lawyer, either.
我也不是法律援助律师
I'm telling you, Mr. Fallin,
我要告诉你 Fallin先生
Let the proper authorities handle this.
让有关部门来处理这个案子
Understood?
你明白吗
Yeah. I got it.
好吧 我知道了
Just a second.
稍等
Yeah?
谁啊
Ow! What?
哇哦 怎么了
What the hell were you thinking? What?
你到底怎么想的 什么怎么想 你说啥呢
You have any idea what kind of trouble that
你根本就不知道你这么做
could make for me?
会给我惹多大的麻烦
Just a little gift. Do you have any idea?
那只是个小礼物 你知道吗
I gave you money. I covered for you after I got arrested.
我给了你钱 我被抓之后也没供出你
What else do you want from me?
你还想要我怎样
Ok. It's cool. Just be cool.
好吧 冷静点 冷静下来
It's just a little something--
那只不过是一点小东西…
Something I thought you might like. That's all.
我以为你会喜欢的 仅此而已
Nothing more, nothing more. Damn.
真的没有别的意思 该死
Nick, this is Debbie.
Nick 她是Debbie
Hi.
嗨
You always this friendly?
你一直都是这么的友好吗
Debbie, tell Nick what you saw.
Debbie 告诉Nick你看到了什么
A couple nights ago,
几天前晚上
l was having a...sandwich
我正在…吃三明治(其实就是卖♥♥淫)
in the alley behind Freddie Paddock's apartment.
在Freddie Paddock的公♥寓♥后面的小胡同里
And I heard this bang, right?
我听见砰地一声
And I look up, and I see this big black guy
我抬头看 看见一个黑大个
Running down the stairs with a bag in his hand
正往楼下跑 手里还拎着一个大包
And what I think was a gun.
我想那里面应该是一把枪
Would you tell this to the police?
你将此事告诉警♥察♥了吗
You didn't say nothing about going to no cops.
你可没说要去告诉条子啊
Debbie, an innocent man's being blamed for this.
Debbie 一个无辜的人因为此事受到牵连
The cops know you're not a killer.They don't like me.
条子知道你不是杀手 他们不喜欢我
They're not vice cops.
他们不是扫黄的警♥察♥
They're detectives, homicide.
他们是侦探 是专管凶犯的
They know what you do. They don't care.
他们知道你是干什么的 不过他们并不在乎
Well, am I getting paid?
好吧 我会得到报酬吗
She getting paid?
她有报酬吗
Yeah, she's getting paid.
好吧 我给她报酬
Stu!
Stu
Stu.
Stu
Stu, Jake Straka.
Stu Jake Straka
We went to law school together.
我们一起读过法律学校
Oh, of course. Jake.
噢 当然 Jake
Come on. Remember?
好了 想起来了
We crammed for the bar together for 6 weeks.
我们一起在酒吧里苦学了6个星期
Heh. What's up?
哈 怎么了
Well, I know that you worked at Bono&Furnari
好吧 我知道你Bono&Furnari的公♥司♥干过
A couple years ago.
几年之前的事
Yeah?
是啊
Listen.
听我说
Was Bruce Bono having an affair with Frank Furnari's wife?
Bruce Bono是不是和Frank Furnari的老婆有染
Not that I saw. Why?
据我所知 没有 为什么这样问
Well, I don't know if you know what's going on,
好吧 我不知道你是否知道发生什么事了
But the D.A.'s about to file felony charges against me
不过地方检察官将以刑事重罪起诉我
Unless I can prove that Frank Furnari was somehow at fault.
除非我能找到证据证明是Frank Furnari的责任
That's really pathetic, Jake.
你真可悲啊 Jake
Trying to drag down a dead man's reputation,
诋毁一个死人的名誉
Destroy his wife's life,
摧残其妻子的生活
All so you can save your own ass.
仅仅因为这样你可以保住你自己
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Good-bye. Let's stay in touch.
再见 保持联♥系♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Murray? Oh, there you are.
Murray 噢 你来了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I came by to talk to you.
我路过这里来和你聊聊
You were talking to my boss.
可你刚刚在和我的老板说话
You weren't in the office,
你不在你的办公室
stopped in to say hi.
我就过来和你的老板打个招呼
You're fired.
你被解雇了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表