剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
为什么Eldridge法官不再庭审此案
She's not on motions today, your honor.
她今天不审案 法官大人
The child's wishes are still to be placed
这孩子仍然希望
Under these gentlemen's care?
由这两个男士来照顾吗
Yes. Uh, Dr. Downs and Mr. Matthews
是的 Downs医生和Matthews先生
Are not asking for any foster money to support Ethan.
不要求任何收养费来收养Ethan
And they're willing to
他们愿意为他承担
undertake all financial responsibility for him?
一切经济负担吗
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
Sounds like they're behaving more than reasonably.
听起来他们的行为不是很合理啊
May I speak, your honor?
我可以发言吗 法官大人
who are you?
你是谁
I'm Ethan's mother.
我是Ethan的妈妈
You received a notice of this hearing?
你收到过听证会的通知了吗
Yes.
是的
You have the right to be
在庭审过程中
represented by counsel in these proceedings.
你有权找律师代表你
Oh, I'm not asking for Ethan to come home.
哦 我来不是为了让Ethan回家的
Then why are you here?
那你为什么来这里
Simply to ask that he not be placed
只是要求他不要和
With these two men.
这两个男人住在一起
What's wrong with them, Mrs. Ritter?
他们两个有什么问题吗 Ritter夫人
A homosexual home, by its very nature,
一个同性恋家庭 本质上
Violates the fundamental religious beliefs
就违反了天主教信仰的
Of the catholic faith.
一些重要信条
Your honor, Mrs. Ritter has openly
法官大人 Ritter夫人已经公开
Refused to raise her own son.
拒绝抚养自己的儿子
It is not for lack of loving him.
那不是因为我不爱他
I simply want him to be safe.
我只是希望他安全
He's far safer in a stable home than in a group shelter
在一个安稳的家里远比在集体收♥容♥所♥里安全
Where he's been abused , or out on the streets.
收♥容♥所♥里的人虐待他 将他赶到大街上
Your honor, Ethan Ritter has 2 more years
法官大人 Ethan Ritter还有两年多的时间
Before becoming an adult.
才成人
The question is, will he stay alive long enough to get there?
问题是 他会成长到那个时候吗
My son says he's gay.
我的儿子说他是同性恋
He may be. Or he may not be. He is still too young.
他可能是 也可能不是 他还太年轻
But these two gentlemen are gay.
但是这两个男人的确是同性恋
I simply don't want him in that environment.
我就是不希望他处于那样的环境里
I'm reluctant to rule on
一个已经由其他法官处理过的案子
a case already under another judge's aegis.
我是不心甘情愿做的
Your honor--
法官大人…
I will not reverse the ruling at this time.
这一次我也不会改变原判的
The boy is remanded to the Allegheny group shelter
男孩要被送回Allegheny集体收♥容♥所♥
Until further notice.
直到进一步的通知
I know what's going on here.
我知道这里发生了什么
Do you?
你知道
And it's nice to see you again, Mr. Fallin.
很高兴再次见到你 Fallin先生
But the law is the law.
但是法律就是法律
Next time, don't try and judge pick.
下一次 不要试图挑选法官
If the judge would have ruled in our favor...
如果法官按照我们的意愿判案…
Yeah?
嗯
You would have stayed with them?
你会和他们住在一起的
Well, yeah.
嗯 是的
Then why don't you
那么为什么你不呢
How?
怎么做
Well, if the law's not on your side, Ethan,
好吧 如果法律不在你这一边 Ethan
Maybe just...
也许 就…
I just don't let it get in my way.
我就不去理它
I didn't hear that
我什么也没有听见
Verdict's coming in.
判决就要出来了
Madam foreperson, have you reached a verdict?
首席陪审员女士 你们已经有判决结果了吗
We have, your honor.
我们已经有了结果 法官大人
What say you?
你请说
In the matter of Suzanna Clemons
在Suzanna Clemons起诉
Vs. Franklin Derwitt,
Franklin Derwitt的案子里
We find in favor of the plaintiff,
我们支持原告
Suzanna Clemons...
Suzanna Clemons…
And order defendant to pay compensatory damages
并且要求被告人应予赔偿损失
In the amount of $5,000.
总计金额5000美元
$5,000?
5000美元
It's a victory
我们赢了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
Smitrovich ruled against us.
Smitrovich否决了我们
Yeah?
嗯
You knew he would.
你知道他会的
And next time...
下一次…
Yeah?
嗯
Don't give me a case because you think
不要给我一件案子 只是因为你认为
I'll go around the rules you're too afraid to break.
自己害怕打破规矩 而我却会绕过去
No kidding? She cried?
没开玩笑吧 她哭了
Suzanna Clemons. She actually cried.
Suzanna Clemons 她确实哭了
Man, that must have been beautiful.
天啊 那肯定很好看
I'm telling you, once you get them,
我就说嘛 一旦你打败他们
They always cry.
他们就会哭的
I hear Amanda was great.
我听说Amanda很棒
Yeah. She--she just--
是的 她…她…
She just grew a pair overnight.
她一夜之间成长了很多
Just bam! Like that.
就那么"砰"的一声 像那样
Who knew it was in her?
谁知道她能那样
Oh, man, I gotta see that.
噢 天啊 我也想看看
Yeah, it was great.
是的 棒极了
Next time, give me a heads-up.
下次 可别忘了叫上我
I will.
我会的
What is it?
怎么了
Ethan never showed up at the shelter.
Ethan没有去收♥容♥所♥
We should have told him we could take the case
我们本应该告诉他 我们要把案子
Before judge Eldridge or some other judge.
交给Eldridge法官或者是其他法官的
Why do you try so hard with this kid?
为什么你对这个孩子这么上心
I had a brother.
我有个弟弟
Come with me.
跟我来
Well, well.
很好 很好
Mr. Fallin.
Fallin先生
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看见
Neither do I.
我也没看见
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表