剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I just wanted a chance to do what everybody else did--
我只是想要有机会过每个人都能过的生活…
Finish high school,
高中毕业
Go to college,
考上大学
Be a teenager.
做一个孩子
I never got to be one, you know?
你懂的 我从没有过这样的生活
So I just...
所以我只是…
I became one.
我变成了一个孩子
I didn't think I would hurt anybody.
我认为我不会伤害到任何人
You understand that a man went to jail for statutory rape
你清楚 有一个男的因为强♥奸♥罪入狱
Because of your deception?
就是因为你的欺骗
He--he thought I was 15.
他 他以为我才15岁
Yeah.
是啊
You're 28 years old.
你已经28岁了
But he thought--
但是他那么认为的…
It was--it was in his mind.
那 那是他脑子里那么想的
Don't--don't you see?
你没有 你没有发现吗
It's--it's in everyone's mind.
每个人 每个人都这么想的
It's just like-- like a line, a number.
这就像是一句话 一个数字
If people think I'm really 16, then...
如果人们都认为我真的是16岁 那么…
Maybe I really am.
也许我就真的是了
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么做
He raped me.
他强♥奸♥我
You raped me.
他强♥奸♥我
He had sex with me!
他和我做♥爱♥
At his apartment!
就在他的公♥寓♥
I drove in his BMW!
我坐着他的宝马车
He had sex with me 2 times!
他和我做了两次
He had sex with me!
他和我做♥爱♥了
Did you?
你这么做了
Mr. Fallin, she was a client.
Fallin先生 她是你的委托人啊
You know the legal ramifications of this?
你知道这件事的法律后果吗
Yeah.
知道
The clinic could be shut down.
我们的服务部可能会被关门
You would be in direct violation of your probation
你也会直接弄砸你的缓刑惩罚
And would spend years in--
然后你会在监狱里呆上几年…
It happened before I knew she was a client.
这件事发生之前 我还不知道她是委托人
You can prove that?
你能证明吗
Yes.
是的
It was late.
那也已经晚了
You ever have one of those nights
你从没有做过这种事吗
When you're just weak?
当你就那样没把持住
No, Mr. Fallin.
没有 Fallin先生
I assume you can prove she's 28.
我想你可以证明她28岁了
Yeah.
是的
So...you consider working with her
所以…你认为和她一起工作
Part of your community service?
也是你社区服务的一部分吗
The D.A.'s office is filing charges.
地方检察院正在起草公诉
There may also be a civil suit.
可能还会有民事诉讼
You know, uh...
你知道 嗯…
When you get out of jail...
当你刑满出狱…
And have a job, you can take parenting classes,
找份工作 你可以上一些父母教育的课程
And maybe you can-- please.
也许你可以 我求求你
Mr. Fallin, please don't tell Lisa.
Fallin先生 求你不要告诉Lisa
She always thought--
她一直认为…
She doesn't even know I'm her mother.
她甚至不知道我就是她的妈妈
She's, uh...never known.
她…她永远也不会知道的
Ok.
好的
When we were together the other night...
当我们前几天晚上在一起的时候…
You liked me, didn't you?
你是喜欢我的 对吗
You liked me?
你喜欢我
Yeah.
是的
Uh, you know, uh, I'm sorry.
嗯 你知道 嗯 很抱歉
You--you didn't get the money. I know.
你 你没拿到那笔钱 我知道
They decided to build...
他们决定建造…ttt
A homeless shelter.
一个收留无家可归的人的收♥容♥所♥
I know. I heard.
我知道 我听说了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
You gonna take the state grant for legal aid
我打算接受州授权的法律援助
And represent adults?
为成年人代理
You're a good lawyer.
你是个好律师
You run a fair clinic.
你的服务所运营的很好
Take the grant they're offering you
接受他们提供给你的授权吧
And do the work you do.
然后还做你该做的工作
That, uh...
那个 嗯…
That kid last week, the, uh, 10-year-old boy
上个星期那个孩子 那个10岁大的男孩
Whose mom died in that apartment fire?
他的妈妈死于一场火灾的那个
We found his dad living in Oregon,
我们找到了住在Oregon的他的父亲
And his dad says to me
他的父亲对我说
He didn't want the kid back
他不想要回儿子
Because his new family would be upset.
因为那样的话 他的新家将会鸡犬不宁
They'll be upset.
他们会不得安宁
At least we found that kid a foster home
至少我们给那个孩子找了一个寄养家庭
Close enough so he can
离他的学校比较近
stay in his old school.
他还可以继续在原先的学校上学
At least we thought to do that.
至少我们曾想要那么做
Take the legal aid contract.Wait and see what happens.
接受法律援助合同吧 等等看会发生什么
I got the job.
我得到那份工作了
So I heard.
我也听说了
You gonna take it, right?
你打算接受 是吗
I'm, uh, still waiting to see
我 呃没我还想继续等等看
what happens here.
这儿会发生什么事情
Here are those reports you requested for the hearing.
这些事你要求的为出席听证会做的报告
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you gonna tell Lisa?
你打算怎么对Lisa说
Well, nothin' right now.
好吧 现在还不是时候
We'll--we'll wait till she gets a bit older
我们 我们打算等她大一些
Befote we let her know the truth.
再告诉她真♥相♥
Can I have everyone's attention,please?
请大家听我说好吗
I, uh...
我 呃…
Ahem...
呃…
I just accepted the state contract.
我刚刚接受了州里的法律援助资金
So, the money's back in the bank.
所以 资金到帐了 银行有钱了
You can cash your checks.
你们可以兑现支票了
We will, however, be changing our mission.
不过 我们要改变工作任务了
Effective immediately,
很快就要生效
Children's legal services
儿童法律服务部
Will become legal services of Pittsburgh.
将会成为匹兹堡法律服务部了
So...
那么…
There you have it.
就这样了
Thank you.
谢谢
A pleasure.
不客气
Bye, Lisa.
拜 Lisa
Bye.
拜
Children's legal serv--
儿童法律服…
Legal services of Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡法律服务部
Barbara Ludzinski speaking.
我是Barbara Ludzinski
Please hold.
请不要挂断
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表