剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
There's no way--
绝对不行--
Jerry Neal is a perfectly suitable--
Jerry Neal是个相当合适的--
I asked if there were any other options.
我问的是是否还有别建议
It is a matter of--
那是个……
a loving father!
一个充满爱心的父亲
I asked if there were any other options.
我问的是是否还有别建议
I'm willing to take the boy.
我愿意收养这个孩子
State your relationship with the child.
陈述你与孩子的关系
I'm his father.
我是他的生父
I only found out yesterday that Lawrence is my son.
我昨天才知道Lawrence是我的儿子
No one bothered to tell you?
还有人要补充吗
It was a one-night Stand, your honor.
那是一♥夜♥情♥,法官大人
He paid to have sex with me.
他付钱和我做♥爱♥
That's the only relationship we ever had.
我们的关系仅此而已
Judge Damsen, I need time--
Damsen法官,我需要时间……
Ms. Solt, sit down.
Solt女士,坐下
Mr. Fallin, sit down!
Fallin先生,坐下
I said sit down!
我说了坐下
I'm being asked to decide to choose
我现在得决定
between placing this boy
让这个孩子
With the man who bought his mother for the night
是跟这个包了他妈妈一宿的人
Or the man who sells her.
还是卖♥♥她的人在一起
That's my choice, the john or the pimp?
这就是我的选择,嫖♥客♥还是皮条客
That's mean.
你真刻薄
This hearing is postponed for 24 hours
庭审延迟24小时
To give the court a chance to sort out the relationships.
给法庭时间理清你们之间的关系
Adjourned.
休庭
We asked you to help,
我们是让你来帮忙的
And instead, you made it a thousand times worse.
你却将事情弄得一千倍的糟糕
I'm just trying to keep him out of the Riley center.
我只是不想让他进莱利中心
So you put him with a man he never knew?
那你就把他交给一个他从不认识的人
It wasn't my intention--
这并不是我的本意……
I know what you're thinking--That you'll get away.
我知道你在想什么了……那就是
With screwing up everything I have
你把我的所有事搞得一团糟之后,你清身离开
Because you're this big lawyer
因为你是大律师
And I'm just a stupid whore.
而我只是个傻妓♥女♥
I told Emily the truth,
我告诉Emily实话了
And she feels--
她觉得……
I feel that taking him in
我觉得收养他
Is the right thing to do.
是我们应该做的事
Right.
没错
Well, it is the state's obligation
好吧,州立法律规定
To give the biological parent every opportunity.
会给生父每个机会的
Derek...
Derek……
Is this what you want?
这也是你的意思吗
Yes.
是的
You know this is a tremendous commitment,
你们知道这是一个很重大的承诺
Mr. and mrs. Johnson.
Johnson先生、太太
We know.
我们知道
You understand the realities of his situation?
你知道他的处境吗
Yes.
是的
You know that should this work out,
你们知道如果你们抚养的话
Lawrence will go through
Lawrence将会受到
a period of culture shock.
一段时期的文化冲击
I understand That he's been living in an environment
我明白他一直生活在一个
That is very different from our home.
与我们家完全不同的环境中
The mother... is a prostitute
母亲是……是个妓♥女♥
And the father is some kind of hell's angel.
父亲又是个恶棍
No. The father is Derek.
不,父亲是Derek
Of course.
当然
I knew that.
我知道
Mr. Owens, I'm Burton Fallin.
Owens先生,我是Burton Fallin
You know Mr. Shell.
你认识Shell先生
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
What's the proposal?
你们的提议是什么
Well, Mr. Shell appreciates the wisdom
Shell先生很欣赏
of your strategy,
你们策略中表现出的智慧
So he's willing to, uh, spin out
所以他愿意分出
The semi-conductor division
半导体部门
And give you 2 sets of shares.
并且给你们两成的股票
That's what Rachel was proposing.
这和Rachel的提议没什么两样啊
Yeah, but with us,
是的,但是跟我们
You wouldn't have a fight on your hands.
你就不必亲自出来争夺代理权了
I don't think I have a fight on my hands either way.
我觉得和Rachel也不用我亲自出来啊
Add a bonus
附加条件
What?
什么
Options.
销♥售♥权
Oh. Yeah.
哦,是的
In light of your support,
鉴于你们的支持
We're willing to offer a million dollars in options...
我们愿意出让100万美元的销♥售♥权
and another seat on the board.
以及董事会的一个席位
Whose?
谁的
Rachel's.
Rachel的
Lawrence will be without his mother
Lawrence将会有21个月的时间
for 21 months.
不能和他的妈妈在一起
during her prison term, He will graduate seventh grade,
在她服刑期间,他将念完7年级
Start and finish eighth grade,
开始念8年级,然后念完8年级
And enter the ninth grade.
开始升入9年级
The Riley center is an excellent facility,
莱利中心是个绝佳的选择
Especially well-suited to wheelchair users.
特别适合坐轮椅的病人
How many other wheelchair users
莱利中心一共有多少
Are there at the Riley center?
坐轮椅的病人
When I checked, 5.
我去查的时候,有5个
5 out of 28.
28个人里只有5个
Of the other 23, How many suffer
在其余的23人中有多少
From mental retardation?
是有智力迟钝的
20.
20个
Sorry?
对不起,我没听清
20.
20个
No further questions, Your honor.
没有别的问题了,法官大人
Mr. Johnson.
Johnson先生
Emily and I have had a tough couple of days,
Emily和我经历了几天痛苦的日子
But she wants to do right by this boy,
但是她想让这儿孩子有一个公平的待遇
Let him live among regular people for once.
让他在正常人中间生活一次
By regular people, You mean what?
正常人,你是什么意思
Well, I mean...
我是说……
His mother's going to jail.
他的母亲要进监狱
We're not like that.
我们不像她那样
Regular.
我们是正常人
I'm not regular? I'm a criminal?
我就不正常,我是个罪犯
Mrs. Neal. I guess so.
Neal太太,我觉得是
But you're the customer. So the difference is
但是你是客人,我们唯一的区别就在于
Is I did it to raise money to put food on the table,
我这么做是为了养家糊口
And you just did it for the sex.
而你只是为了性
Mrs. Neal!
Neal太太
Lawrence wants to live with me.
Lawrence想要跟我一起过
I'm married to his mom.
我跟他的妈妈结了婚
So I don't know why the government wants to get in the way.
所以我不知道为什么政♥府♥要来干预
Mr. Neal, you recently spent some time
Neal先生,你最近
in prison yourself.Is that correct?
蹲过监狱,对吗
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
For assault and battery.
因为暴♥力♥伤害罪
That sounds bad.
这听起来不太好
Did you hit someone?
你打了谁吗
Yes, I did. I hit my stepfather.
是的,我打了我的继父
You were defending your 13-year-old sister
你是在保护你13岁的妹妹
from your stepfather?
不受你继父的伤害吗
That is correct.
是的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表