剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
She went to her parenting classes.
她也开始上抚养孩子的课程了
And when you went to her apartment,
那你去她的公♥寓♥
you didn't see any signs of using drugs?
你真的没有发现他吸毒的迹象
Well,I didn't actually go into her apartment.
事实上 我没有真的进到她的公♥寓♥里
You didn't?No.I mean,I went over there.
你没进去 没有 我是说 我到那里去
I spoke to her in the hallway,but I didn't go in.
跟她在过道上谈了一会儿 但我没有进去
Well,why not?
呃 为什么呢
I saw a rat.
我看到一只老鼠
Ok.Well,uh...
好吧 嗯 呃...
Yeah,I guess that would stop me from going inside,too.
好吧 如果换作是我 也不会进去的
I shouldn't have told you that.
我不该告诉你这件事的
No.No.We're all on the same team,Doris.
不 不 多瑞斯 我们是一伙的
Don't tell Laurie,ok?
不要跟劳瑞讲好吗
No.Fine.
好的 好的
What's going on?
怎么回事
Uh,Doris didn't set foot
呃 多瑞斯做家访时根本没进到
in Melinda Tralins' apartment when she did her home visit.
梅琳达·特拉伦斯的公♥寓♥里
What?She saw a rat.
什么 她看到一只老鼠
It says tower 3,apartment 421.
地址是3号♥楼421号♥公♥寓♥
Well,do you have any idea where we are?
嗯 你到底知不知道在哪
Well,nothing's marked.
唉 什么标记都没有
Are you sure this is tower 3?
你确定这是3号♥楼吗
Oh,right here.421.
喔 在这儿 421号♥
Hello?Melinda?
有人吗 梅琳达
Who are you?
你是哪位
Hi,you must be Lamont.
嗨 你是拉蒙特吧
I'm Deshawn.
我是德肖恩
Oh,sorry,Deshawn.How ya doin'?
喔 抱歉 德肖恩 你好吗
Who are you?
你是
My name is Louisa Archer.
我的名字是路易斯·阿瑟
I'm one of your mother's Lawyers.
我是代理你母亲的律师之一
She ain't here.
她不在
Shut up,baby!Do you know where she is?
闭嘴 小鬼你知道她在哪儿吗
The baby's here?
宝宝在家
Yeah.
嗯
Well,where's your brother?
嗯 你哥哥在哪里
Look,lady.I'm watching TV.
听着 小姐 我在看电视
If you want my mom,come back later.
如果你想找我妈 晚点儿再来吧
Can we just wait a faw moments?
我们可以在这里等一会儿吗
If you gotta.
随你便
When's your--when did your mom leave?
你──你妈妈什么时候出去的
I don't know.
我不知道
Hi.
嗨
Oh,ok.
喔 好了
Oh.Oh.Oh.I got ya.
喔 喔 喔 没事了
Lulu?Yeah?
露露 嗯
All right,you just stay with the kids.
好吧 你跟孩子们待着
I'm gonna go look for Melinda.
我去找梅琳达
Ok.
好的
Excuse me?Excuse me,I'm looking for Melinda Tralins.
不好意思 请问 我在找梅琳达·特拉伦斯
I ain't seen nobady.
我谁都没看到
Melinda.
梅琳达
Melinda?
梅琳达
Melinda?Melinda,wake up.
梅琳达 梅琳达 醒醒
What?Wake up.
啊 醒醒啊
You left your baby in the apartment with your son.
你把宝宝跟你的儿子都留在公♥寓♥里了
Go away.Melinda,you lsft your baby alone
滚开 梅琳达 你把孩子们单独
in the apartment.Go away!shh!
留在公♥寓♥里了 滚开 嘘
Go away.
滚开
We,uh,went to her home yesterday.
我们 呃 昨天去了她家
Did she ask you to?
她叫你们去的吗
No,we--we stopped by.
不 我们──我们只是顺道经过
Why?Because Doris never bothered to check out
为什么 因为多瑞斯压根没有
the inside of the apartment.
进到公♥寓♥里
Is that ture,Doris?
这是真的吗 多瑞斯
I saw a rat.
我看到了一只老鼠
A rat.
老鼠
Why are you telling me this?
为什么你要跟我说这件事
I'm afraid Melinda's neglect of her child
我怕梅琳达这样对孩子疏于照料
could cause badily harm.
有一天会造成伤害
We had to leave the kids with the neighbors.
我们走的时候还要请邻居帮忙照看孩子们
We'll go out there.
我们会再过去看看
Well,we're gonna come along,too.
嗯 那我们也要一道过去
In case our client needs us.
没准儿客户会需要我们
All right.
好吧
This hearing is to determine
这个听证会是要决定
whether the spanners have a right
斯潘夫妇是否有权
to contest Mr.Wooley's petition
对抗沃利先生所提出的诉求
to vacate the adoption and termination decrees.
中止他们的收养权及法令
Regardless of any misunderstanding
暂且不论收养代理人
that may have occurred with our agency,
所引起的误解
the Spanners have gainedin loco parentisstanding
斯潘夫妇理应得到抚养权
by serving as substitute parents for Mary--
他们代替玛丽的父母抚养她
Housing her,clothing her,
给她房♥子住 给她衣服穿
feeding her,and loving her.
喂养她 关爱她
Substitute parent status may not be gained
养父母权利的取得
in defiance of the birth parent's natural right to his child.
不能无视于亲生父母对于孩子天生的权利
My client never gave conent to anyone
我的客户从未同意让任何人
Being Mary's substitute parent.
收养玛丽
Your client may not have given his consent,Mr.Mooney,
穆尼先生 你的客户或许没有同意
But the mother of this child did.
但孩子的生母已经同意了
I will agree that the spanners
我同意斯潘夫妇对于
have a vested interest in this child.
这个孩子有既定的权利
The standard is well established,your honor.
但庭上 收养的程序的标准很明确
It requires both parents'consent in an adoption.
必需父母双方的同意才可以进行
We'll discuss this in the hearing,Mr.Mooney.
穆尼先生 这部分会在听证会中讨论
Next case.
下一个案子
So,do I get Mary back?
嘿 我可以把玛丽要回来了吗
Not today.But the court is taking your claim seriously.
今天不行 但是法♥院♥很重视你的要求
Um,well,what does that mean?
嗯 呃 这是什么意思
It just means that there's gonna be another hearing.
这代表着还会有另一场听证会
You get to tell your side.
你可以把你的情况说清楚
That's great,James,man.Thank you so much.
太好了 詹姆斯 老兄 真的谢谢你啦
Seriously,I'm so psyched.
真的 我太兴奋了
I can't wait to tell my parents.Thanks.
我简直等不及要告诉我爸妈了 谢谢
This,uh,surgery you're having...
嗯 那个…你要进行的手术…
Yeah?It's no big deal,right?
啊 那没什么大不了的 是吗
No.
是的
Is this the first operation you've had?
这是你第一次动手术吗
No.
不
Well,how many have you had?
嗯 那你动过多少次手术了
I've had a few.
有几次了
What,several?
什么 好几次
Now,what is something with the optic nerve,
呃 我的视神经有点问题
like glaucoma or cataracts
像青光眼或者白内障一样
or something of that sort,but,uh...
差不多啦 但是 呃…
You're not at risk?Uh-uh.I don't think so.
那你没有危险吧 不 我想不会有事
In fact,this new thing is supposed to
事实上这个新手术应该
make all the difference in the world.
会让我的情况改善很多
Ok.
好吧
Tomorrow morning,9 a.m. at the eye clinic.
明天早上九点钟在眼科诊所
Oh,Nicholas,let's,uh--I'd appreciate it if we just keep this
喔 尼古拉斯 我想 呃—我觉得这件事最好
between the two of us,all right?
还是只有我们两个人知道就好 可以吗
Miss Tralins?
特拉伦斯小姐
Miss Tralins?
特拉伦斯小姐
Hi,Miss Greene.
嗨 格林尼小姐
Hi,Melinda.This is my boss,
嗨 梅琳达 这位是我的上司
and we're just here to see how you're doin'.
我们只是想过来看看你过得如何
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm Laurie.May we come in?
我是劳瑞 我们可以进去吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表