剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
He was not...dropped out of school.
他...他不是退学的
He was actually expelled.
实际上他是被开除了
Why?
为什么
Oh,he's a sweet boy,
哦 他是个好孩子
but somehow he always get in fights.
可是莫名其妙地总是跟人打架
And I think they pick on him.
我觉得是他们先惹他的
Ok,well--ahem--
好吧 嗯
Bring the school records tomorrow.
明天把他的学校记录带来
Uh,hearing is at 10:00
呃 听证会10点开始
in judge Sutton's courtroom,
萨顿法官审理
and I'll meet you a quarter of.
我10点一刻在那见你
Ok?Thanks.
好吗 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
My understanding is he went for the gun.
我的理解是他是持枪前往的
Berry,it was self-defense.
拜里 这是自卫
Look,I can't just reduce this to manslaughter
听着 我不能因为这个孩子是你的侄子
because the kid's your nephew.
我就大事化小 将案子变成过失杀人
The best I can do is second degree murder.
我能做的最大让步是二级谋杀
If you ask for manslaughter instead of murder,
如果你争取判过失杀人而不是谋杀的话
It gives the judge justification to move it to juvenile court.
法官会有足够的理由把案子移交少年法庭
Look,burden's on your nephew
听着 你现在有压力 你想让你的侄子
to prove that he should be tried as a juvenile offender.
作为少年犯受审
You want to take this to a transfer hearing
你想要在赫灵法官面前
in front of judge Haring?
将他转交少年法庭
Have at it.
那你就试试吧
So,are you actually gonna stay in Pittsburgh forever?
你真的想永远呆在匹兹堡吗
No,I don't think so.
不 我不这么觉得
You're staying forever.
你会永远呆在这儿的
Do you want a drink?
你要喝一杯吗
Um,no.
呃 不
So,are you seeing anybody?
你现在在跟谁叫我吗
No.No.
不 没有
Have you had a relationship since me?
在我之后 有交过女朋友吗
No.
没有
What happened?
出什么事了
I thought we were doing so well together.
我以为我们相处的很好
You liked the firm in New York,
你也喜欢在纽约的公♥司♥上班
We were having a lot of fun,
我们一起多快乐
We were looking for apartments.
我们一起看♥房♥♥子
My father offered me a job.
我爸给了我一份工作
Well,um,they offered me that part in the play.
好吧 他们在戏里给我一个角色
That's good.
那不错啊
I'm really tired of New York.
我真的烦透了纽约
I'm so tired of auditioning and the people
我烦透了试镜和那些家伙
and the bars and,you know.
还有酒吧等等 你知道的
I really want a family one of these days.
我真希望有一天我能有个家
I need to find a place where I feel like
我需要那么一个地方
I can be a part of something.
让我觉得我可以成为它的一部分
Yeah.
嗯
What I'm trying to say is,I guess,
我是想说 我觉得
Not right now,but maybe in some time...
现在不是时候 或许以后吧...
You and me,
你还有我
maybe we could do something like that together.
也许咱们可以一起做那样的事
Mrs.Braczyk,do you believe your son
普拉切克夫人 你相信你的儿子
is responsible enough to live on his own?
已经很有责任 可以独♥立♥生活了吗
He is a very responsible boy.He should come home.
他是个非常有责任心的孩子 但他应该回家
Has Dan ever been in any legal trouble?
丹以前有过什么违法的事情吗
No.Never.
不 从来没有
Are you sure?
你确定
Yes.I'm sure.
是的 我确定
What about trouble at school?
那在学校里呢
Danny's a very good boy.
丹尼是个好孩子
Uh,your honor,
呃 法官大人
I'd like to have a moment with my client.
请允许我和我的委托人谈谈
Make it quick.
尽快啊
You told me he got expelled for fighting.
你告诉我他因为打架被开除了
Mrs.Braczyk,what about the shoplifting--
普拉切克夫人 还有那个商店行窃呢
Do you want me to say that?Yes.
你希望我说出来吗 是的
In front of the judge?
当着法庭
Well,if you want him back.
好吧 如果你希望他回家
I can't.
我说不出口
Not in a court.
不能在法庭上说
Not with Danny sitting right there.
我不能当着丹尼的面说
Well,you have to give me something.
好吧 那你也必须给我提供些东西
He's scabbing against my union.Does that count?
他反对我们工会的罢♥工♥ 这个算数吗
You didn't tell me you were on strike.
你没告诉我你参加罢♥工♥了
I'm sorry.It's embarassing.
对不起 这太不好意思了
Where?
哪里
Davey electric.
戴维电力
Your honor,I've just--um,I've just been made aware
法官大人 我我刚刚才得知
of a previously undisclosed conflict of interest.
此案与之前的一个没结案的案子有利益冲突
Mr.Fallin,I'm not going to permit you
法林先生 我不能因为这样对你不利
to derail this hearing halfway through
就允许你中途
just because it's not going well for you.
退出听证会
Your honor,my colleague can pick up where I left off.
法官大人 我的同事会替我处理的
Let's get to it.
那就赶紧处理吧
Your honor,we submit that the evidence in this case
法官大人 我们认为这件案子的证据
establishes that my client,Levi Mooney,
证明我的当事人李维·穆尼
should be tried
应该被作为
as a juvenile offender and not as an adult.
少年犯而不是作为成人来审判
with respect,the defendant is not even close
尊敬的法官 被告应该
to meeting his burden.
受到应得的惩罚
The facts simply do not support
证据并没有支持
His self-defense arguments.
他正当防卫的说法
Why,the victim's own mother
因为被告人自己的母亲
Even testified that she did not feer for her life.
甚至作证说她并没有觉得自己的生命受到威胁
Trey Jones was pointing a loaded gun
特里·琼斯当时用上膛的手♥枪♥
at my client.
指着我的委托人
His life was in danger.It was self-defense.
他的生命处在危险之中 这是自卫行为
We plan to establish that Mr.Mooney entered that home
我们主张穆尼先生蓄意闯进民宅
with the intent to kill Mr.Jones.
是要杀死琼斯先生
He was protecting himself and his mother.
他是在保护他自己还有他的妈妈
Now,he's a smart kid who stands an excellent chance of rehabilitation.
他是个聪明的孩子 有机会改过自新
Your honor,if he is convicted under the juvenile system,
法官大人 如果他在少年法律系统下被判刑
Mr.Mooney can only be detained
穆尼先生只能在他
until he's 21 years old.
年满21岁的时候才可以被拘禁
That may bot be enough time
这么短的时间
for this rehabilitation.
他根本无法改过自新吧
I have reviewed the psychiatric evaluations
我看过心理方面的评估了
regarding this case,
关于这个案子
and I have taken into account
经过慎重考虑
the impact of the crime on the victim,
评估案子对受害人的打击
on the community at large,
对社会的影响
and the degree of the child's culpability.
也考虑到这个孩子罪行的恶劣程度
This case will be tried in the juvenile system.
决定将案子移交少年法庭
That's good.
还不错啊
It's a start.
这才只是个开始
Uh,I'm doing good right now.I'm making $9.00 an hour.
呃 我现在干得不错 我一个小时挣9美元
You want to tell us where that is?
你能告诉我你在哪儿工作吗
Davey electric.I'm a replacement worker.
戴维电力 我是个临时工
Well,what happens when the strike ends?
罢♥工♥结束后会怎样
I lose my job.
我就失业了
Your honor,Daniel Braczyk has dropped out of school.
法官大人 丹尼尔·普拉切克辍学了
His employment situation is tenuous at best.
他的工作情况也不稳定
I think it would be a grave disservice
将他从普拉切克夫人家里独♥立♥出来
to him and to the community
我认为对他以及整个社区来讲
to pull him out of Mrs.Braczyk's home.
是很不明智的
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
You may step down.
你可以下去了
Mr.Braczyk is working,
普拉切克先生正在工作
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表