剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
So, what? Someone's not paying you?
什么 有人赖账吗
It's a misunderstanding--
有点误会
So, just give me the details.
给我仔细讲讲
Come on, this isn't a big deal.
好了 不是什么大事
Dad, look, people who lend money
爸 听着 谁会把钱借给
to people with bad credit
有不良信用记录的你啊
are not exactly reasonable.
这不合理啊
I got it under control.
我自有分寸
So, you got the money to pay these guys?
那你有钱还给这些人吗
Well, not yet. When are you gonna get it?
好吧 还没有 你什么时候能凑齐
You sound like your mother.
你说话怎么跟你妈一个样
Dad, I'm serious! They can walk in here
爸 我没说着玩 他们可以直接来这里
and take your damn house.
收走你这破房♥子
Then let them have the house.
那就给他们
Ok. So, you may not mind
好 也许你不介意
living in a crappy apartment, but I think mom--
生活在一个破烂公♥寓♥里 但我觉得我妈
This is not your place--
这不是你的房♥子
You're still going to the track!
你还在赌钱
What the hell, Jake? What the hell?
你他♥娘♥的♥ 杰克 你他♥娘♥的♥说啥呢
Don't you forget who put you
你难道忘了是谁
through school. Oh, come on--
供你去上学 噢 得了吧
Don't you forget who worked a second job.
你难道忘了是谁为了你干两份工作
I haven't made a bet in over 3 years.
我已经有3年多没赌过钱了
Ok, dad...
好吧 爸...
Can you at least tell me what happened?
你至少可以告诉我发生什么了吧
Home warehouse moved in a few miles away.
搬家大队来到这附近了
To keep up, I had to drop prices
为了支撑下去 我不得不降价
and offer flexible credit.
提供灵活的赊账信用额度
I got more flexible with my customers
我给我的客户更多的信用额度
than my suppliers got with me.
高过了我的供应商给我的额度
So, I'm gonna talk to the guys who lent you the money...
好吧 如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
我去跟那些借给你钱的人谈谈...
Knock yourself out.
随你的便
Hey.
嘿
Sorry.
对不起
Well, we finalized the terms of the merger.
嗯 我们确定了合并方案的条款
Tri-ben is gonna
Tri-ben公♥司♥想要
buy off the Epsular stock
收♥购♥Epsular的股份
for $12 a share.
每股12美元
So, what do we do now?
我们现在应该怎么做
Well, draft the agreement.
起草协议
We should announce this, uh, within 48 hours.
我们得在两天之内宣布此事
Ok. I'm on it.
好的 我来做这件事
Well, Nicholas, you should get started
尼古拉斯 你也得着手干了
On the, uh, the merger proxy.
呃 就是那个合并委托书
And made it clear to the stockholders
让每个持股人都了解
that this is the best deal out there. ok?
这是最好的交易了 明白吗
$12 a share. Last I heard,
每股12美元 上次我听到的
it was trading at 4.
还只是每股4美元
Well, the S.E.C. is really all over this one.
美国证券交易所可盯着这个案子呢
They've called me 3 times.
他们已经给我打过3次电♥话♥了
So until they make the terms public,
所以在方案公布之前
You shouldn't even talk about this to each other.
你们两个之间都不许谈这件事
Mrs. Damira?
达米拉夫人
Um, yes?
呃 是的
Hi, my name is Nick Fallin.
嗨 我是尼克法林
I represent your son Justin.
我代理你的儿子贾斯汀
Yes?
什么事
Did you know that Justin and Matthew
你知道贾斯汀和马修
were being separated?
被分开的事吗
Why?
为什么
You signed a form, uh...
你签过一个文件 呃...
a consent to adopt form a month ago?
一个月前签的领养书
I guess.
好像是
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Yes. Um, yes.
是的 呃 是的
Uh, why did you sign it?
呃 你为什么要签它
Because, um, Mrs. Montgomery said
因为蒙哥马利夫人说
that she found a real good home
她为贾斯汀和马修
for Justin and Matthew.
找到一个很好的家庭
When you went to court,
那你去法庭的时候
did the judge explain to you what would happen
法官给你解释过如果你签了这份协议
if you signed this form?
会发生什么了吗
Yeah. She said my rights would be over.
是的 她说我的权利就完事儿了
Terminated.
终止
Yeah.
是的
Did you have a lawyer when you were in court?
你出庭的时候有律师吗
Yeah.
有
Ok.
好吧
So, you know that Matthew and Justin
你知道马修和贾斯汀
are not being kept together?
他们不在一起吗
No way I'd sign a thing. No way.
不行 我签了这个 不行
My boys need to be together.
我的孩子需要在一块儿
They can't be apart.
他们不能被拆开
They need each other.
他们需要彼此
They can't be apart.
他们不能被拆开
If you want to fight this,
如果你想要上诉
then you have to call your lawyer.
你就得叫上你的律师
You have to call your lawyer.
你必须找你的律师
Oh, no. I don't like to go to court.
哦 不 我不喜欢出庭
I don't-- I don't like that.
我不不喜欢
It's ok.
好吧
Ok.
好的
That's nice.
很漂亮
It's Santa.
这是圣诞老人
Yeah.
是啊
It's nice. Very nice.
很好 很好看
Ok.
就这样
Mr. Fritas?
弗塔斯先生
I'm from Fallin and Associates.
我是法林律师事务所的
I represent Ed Straka.
我是艾德·斯特拉卡的律师
He asked me to look into this matter.
他让我来查一下这件事
Yeah, well, Mr. Straka signed a loan agreement
是吧 好吧 斯特拉卡先生签了贷款协议
and consented to the terms.
同意了上面的条款
He owes us $62,000.
他欠我62000美元
And the original loan was for $40,000?
原始贷款才40000美元
Well, interest compounds, does it not?
哦 付上利息 不是吗
At 23% ?
23%的利息
We expect our payment.
我们是要赚钱的
All right, well, we need 3 weeks to secure
好吧 我们需要3周时间保证
additional financing, so we'd like to execute--
去融♥资♥贷款 所以我想要执行
No. I want my money.
不 我想要我的钱
The way I see it, Mr. Fritas,
据我理解 弗塔斯先生
Your loan documents violate about a dozen
你的贷款合同里违反了十几条
truth in lending regulations.
《贷款实情法》里的条款
No, they don't.
不 没有
Look, I've been in this business for 15 years.
听着 我♥干♥这一行已经15年了
I started out as a lawyer
我是干律师起家的
representing consumer finance companies.
为消费金融公♥司♥做代理
People come to me when the big banks
人们来找我 当大银行
won't risk a dime on them.
不愿意冒险借给他们钱的时候
I take that risk.
我来冒这个险
You take advantage.
你这是乘人之危
You think I'm scum?
你觉得我是个人♥渣♥
Nah.
不
Truth, I'm just providing credit
实际上 我只是借给人们钱
to people who can't get it anywhere else.
当他们走投无路的时候
I've weighed the testimony of social services,
我已经权衡了社服部阿瑟小姐的证词
of Miss Archer,
阿瑟小姐的证词
and the Diamonds.
还有戴尔蒙多夫妇的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表