剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Ethan 那好你的东西 我们走了
I'm having a conversation here.
我正在聊天呢
You're soliciting.
你在拉客
Oh, is that what you call it?
哦 你是这样称呼它的
Nicholas, this officer is here to get your--
Nicholas 这位警官是来带走你的…
Who is this?
这是谁
He's from CLS.
他是CLS那边的案子的委托人
You wait here.
你在这等着
You should've seen your face
你应该看看
When your father walked in.
当你父亲走过来时你的表情
Uh, so, uh, what did you do that makes you
嗯 那么 是什么让你
Go into bathrooms with strange men
跟一个陌生男人一起走进浴室
And piss into a cup?
一起撒尿吗
That foster couple that wanted you,
那对想要收养你的养父母
Did you, uh...
你是不是
Do you like those two guys?
你喜欢那两个男的吗
They're ok.
他们还不错
They seem a little, you know, strict.
他们看起来比较 你知道 比较严格
Just a couple of old queers.
就是一对古怪的老人
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说呢
Say what?
说什么
That.
那个
Old queers.
古怪的老人
What, are you an activist?
怎么了 你是个激进分子吗
Aren't you...
你不是…
I'm whatever l want to be,
我想成为什么就是什么
All right?
明白了
Whenever I want to be.
不管什么时候 只要我想成为什么就是什么
Well, listen, Ethan,
那么 听着 Ethan
l have to place you somewhere.
我必须给你找个地方安置
Ah, so you are my lawyer now.
啊 那么你现在是我的律师了
I'll do you a deal.
我会帮你处理
You tell me where you want to live
你来告诉我你想要在哪里生活
And I'll see if I can help you.
我会看看是否可以帮助你
Ok, how about a mansion in Sewickley heights.
好 Sewickley那么高的大厦怎么样
How about a group home in Mckeesport?
Mckeesport的团体家庭怎么样
How about the streets?
在大街上住怎么样
How about those guys?
那些男人怎么样
You don't even know them.
你甚至不认识他们
No, I don't.
是的 我不认识
but you assume because they're gay
但是你那么认为 因为他们是同性恋
That they must understand me.
他们一定理解我
No, I never said that.
不 我从没有那样说过
You know what? I did want to live with them.
你知道什么 我的确想要和他们住在一起
But then we went into the courtroom,
但是当我们走进法庭
Stood before the judge,
站在法官面前
And he humiliated us.
他羞辱我们
Mr. Matthews?
Matthews先生
Ed.
我是Ed
Hi, Nick.
嗨,Nick
Come on in.
进来吧
This is our refuge--
这就是我们的收养所
Mine from the world of screaming high school students
我的收♥容♥所♥收留有问题的高中生
And Dave's from the world of screaming queens
Dave收留有问题的男性同性恋者
And others in need of both immediate and long-term therapy.
和其他需要紧急和长♥期♥治疗的人
So, what did Ethan do to piss you off?
那么 Ethan做了什么让你生气了
I didn't say he did anything.
我没说过他做了什么
No, you didn't, but I know Ethan.
是的 你没说 但是我了解Ethan
He surfed for gay porn at my office
他在我的办公室浏览一个同性恋色♥情♥网♥站♥
And made sure everyone saw.
而且还让每个人都看到了
It's a classic Ethan story.
那是Ethan典型的做法
We've heard a hundred variations.
我们还听到过很多不同的做法
When Ethan doesn't want to be somewhere,
当Ethan不想在某个地方呆着的时候
He goes straight for the hot button
他就会马上找到一个敏感的问题
To make the other person angry.
让其他人生气
And then the other person is the one with the problem,
那么有问题的就是那个人了
Not Ethan.
而不是Ethan
It's ready.
好了
What?
什么
Well, we thought
嗯 我们想
Since you were coming over
既然你来了
That you'd like a little lunch.
你应该想吃点什么
I really should get going.
我真的得走了
Give us some more time, Mr. Fallin.
给我们点时间吧 Fallin先生
Stay for lunch.
留下来吃午饭吧
He drove his mother crazy.
他把他的母亲逼疯了
If Ethan wanted to get out of the house,
如果Ethan想要离开房♥子
He would just direct the conversation
他就会把对话转移
To any gay subject,
说一些同性恋的话题
Or he would just do something
或者直接干点什么
Like wear lipstick to the dinner table.
例如涂上口红去赴晚餐
And, predictably, she'd go off,
那么不难想到 她就会离开
Start praying the Rosary,
开始向玫瑰经祈祷
Tell him he's going straight to hell.
告诉他 让他去见鬼吧
And the father would threaten a fight,
父亲则威胁要打他一顿
And Ethan would be out of there.
然后Ethan就会离开那里
You know him well.
你们很了解他
We know the situation.
我们了解情况
You think you can handle him?
你们认为可以处理他这种情况吗
I'm a therapist,
我是个治疗师
Edward's a guidance counselor.
Edward是个心理咨♥询♥顾问
Ethan doesn't get away with a lot when he's here.
Ethan在这里的时候不会经常跑出去
Why not?
为什么呢
'cause we don't care.
因为我们不在乎
Yes, you're gay, now go do your homework.
是的 你是同性恋 现在你要去做家庭作业了
Sure, we know you're gay,
当然 我们都知道你是同性恋
But you're not going to a party
但是你没有成年人陪同
Without an adult present.
就不能参加聚会
He hates that,
他讨厌那样
But I think he knows deep down
不过我觉得他心里明白的很
That it's good for him
这是为他好
We know our chances of being adoptive parents,
我们知道我们成为养父母的可能性
Well...
那么…
Here in Pittsburgh are very slim.
这里 在匹兹堡这个可能性非常小
But with a strong recommendation
但是如果像你这样的人
From someone like you...
提出强烈建议的话…
Someone like me.
像我这样的人
It would help.
可能会有效果的
The judges, you know,
法官 你知道
They're prejudiced from the start.
他们从一开始就抱有偏见
You'd be amazed at the homophobia out there.
他们对同性恋的厌恶会让你大吃一惊的
Did you have sexual relations
你和Suzanna Clemons
With Suzanna Clemons?
发生过性关系吗
Yes, I did, but it was consensual.
是的 我有过 但是那是双方自愿的
How did the relationship come about?
关系是怎样发生的
Ms. Clemons came on to me over a period of many months,
Clemons小姐几个月会来找我一次
And then at last year's Christmas party,
后来 去年的圣诞晚会
I'd had a little too much to drink
我喝得有点多了
And I asked my assistant to call me a cab.
我让秘书给我叫一辆出租车
Ms. Clemons offered to give me a ride home.
Clemons小姐提出要载我回家
On the drive, her hand wandered over my leg.
驾车途中 她的手不断摸我的腿
One thing led to another,
于是引起了其他事
And we had sex that night.
然后那一晚我们发生了性关系
Did you coerce her
你有强迫她
To continue the sexual relationship?
继续跟你保持性关系吗
Absolutely not.
当然没有
How long did you two
你们俩保持这种性关系
Continue to have sexual relations?
有多久
Until I passed her over for a promotion
直到3个月前
3 months ago.
我给她升了职
That is what this is all about.
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表