剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I leave that stuff to Lulu.
那些还是露露比较在行
She's always been into saving the world.
她总是有种拯救世界的感觉
I just stick to science.
我还是搞好我的科研吧
You ever seen her in court?
你从没见过她法庭上的样子吗
No.
没有
You should.See her.
你应该看看
I've been busy.
我一直挺忙
I'm sorry,honey.
抱歉 亲爱的
She's very passionate in court.
她在法庭上活力四射
She's a passionate girl.
她就是个充满活力的女孩
Lulu,you gonna continue to--to practice
露露 你会继续做律师吗
once,uh,Brain's done with his...mmm...
一旦布莱恩结束他的...
Residency?Residency.
实习期 对 实习期
Of course.
当然
Part-time.
兼♥职♥的
No,not part-time.
不 不是兼♥职♥的
Well,you say that now.
哦 你只是现在这么说罢了
You know,I've always liked Mahler.
你知道吗 我一直喜欢马♥勒♥的音乐
I--I hate classical music.
我 我讨厌古典乐
Actually,I wanted to go for the new stuff.
事实上 我想要尝试一些新的东西
What--what do you do in New York?
你在纽约是干什么的
I'm an actress.
我是个演员
Oh,I wanted to go in the arts,
哦 我曾经想过往艺术方面发展的
but my father told me to think about what I was about to do
但是我爸告诉我要考虑以后怎么办
before I went and screwed up my life.
不然我可能毁了自己的人生
You know,you should think about what you're about to do
知道吗 你应该想想你以后咋办
before you screw up your life.
在你毁了自己一辈子之前
An actress.
是个演员啊
Wow.
哇哦
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
What did you say about me screwing up my life?
你凭什么说我会毁了我的人生
Come on,I can see where this is going,Lulu.
算了 我可以预见到事情怎样发展 露露
I mean,you marry a doctor,you stop working,
我是说 你嫁给一个医生 不再工作
You have a bunch of kids,you move to the suburbs.
生一堆娃 搬到郊区住
Next thing you know,you turn into one of these resigned people
接下来的事情你也知道 你也会变成退休人员
that forgot they ever had the fire in their stomach--
然后忘记了你们曾有的激♥情♥
What the hell are you talking about?
你在这鬼扯些什么啊
You,I just talking about you.
你 我就说你呢
You don't know anything about me.
你根本就不了解我
Oh,I think I do.
哦 我觉得我了解你
Nick?We're just trying to have a good time here.
尼克 我们只是想玩的开心
It's our night out.
这是我们晚上一起出来玩
Brain?
布莱恩
You're right.I'm sorry.
你说得对 我错了
Sorry.
对不起
I can't wait to get out of Columbus and get back to New York,
我等不及要离开哥伦布 回纽约了
and I'm trying to persuade Lulu to move with me.
我会努力说服露露跟我一起走
Well,I'm sure she'll go with you,Brain.
我相信她会跟你走的 布莱恩
I mean,she's acting like she wants to stick around here and do her work.
我是说 她只是表现得好像喜欢这里 喜欢这儿的工作
Really,she's just waiting for you to finish up
其实 她只是在等你把工作安顿好
so she can move to Westchester
那样她就可以搬到韦斯切斯特
and get that little office and work part-time.
然后开一个小公♥司♥ 做做兼♥职♥
Lulu,maybe we should just go.
露露 也许我们应该走了
Yes I think we should just go.
是的 我觉得我们该走了
That was really good.Hey,Lulu.
那太好听了 嘿 露露
Hey.
嘿
All right,excuse me.
好的 抱歉了
What--what happened?
出什么事了
Nick just got into an argument with that girl.
尼克跟那个女孩起了争执
I--I'm Barbara.This is Jake.
我是芭芭拉 这位是杰克
Oh.Sorry.
哦 对不起
I'm Minette.Hi.
我是曼尼提 你好
Jake.Hey.
杰克 嘿
Well,um,we had fun.
嗯 我们玩得很开心
We really did.We had a great time.
我们真的很开心 玩得太开心了
Good for you.
替你们高兴
Uh...let's go.
呃 我们走吧
Yeah.Bye.
好 再见
Did we say something?
我们说错什么了吗
I don't know!
我不知道
Hey,should I just check out of here
嘿 我是不是应该退房♥了
and come over to your place?
直接去你那住
Sure.
当然可以
Ok.
好
No.
不行
No.
不行
What?
什么
I--I don't know.I don't know.
我 我也不知道
Nick?
尼克
Minette,this is just not gonna work out.
曼尼提 我们之间不可能的
It's that girl.
是那个女孩
No,it's...
不 ...
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.she likes you,too.
是啊 她也喜欢你
Yeah,well,I don't know.
真的 呃 我不知道
Kind of ruins the fun for everybody else,
好像今天大家的兴致都毁了
seeing the 2 of you together.
就因为你们两个
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Oh,you know how you're just living your life
哦 你知道的 你就关心你自己的生活
and...everything's just going fine,
什么都很顺利
and then you meet someone.
然后你遇到了某个女孩
You can't stand the way you feel around them.
你无法忍♥受他们两个人在一起
It's just...You're overwhelmed.
你觉得...你很受伤
And you hate yourself for being less than...
他们不像你想象的那样对你好
what you think they are to you.
你感到很郁闷
Yeah.You know?
是的 你知道
Yeah,well,
是啊
that's how I've always felt around you,Nick.
这就是我在你身边的感觉 尼克
This wasn't fair.I just...
这不公平 我只是...
I know.
我知道
Just thought I'd give it a shot,
我只是想给自己一个机会
see where you were.
看看你怎么样
But you should go.
不过 你应该走了
I should go tomorrow.We should just go.
我们明天也该走了 我们应该分手了
Hey.What's wrong?
嘿 怎么了
Alvin...
阿尔文...
if you were advocating for my nephew...
假如你在为我个侄子辩护...
would you tell him to take this placement?
你会告诉他让他去少管所吗
Yes.I would.
是的 我会的
Levi can be a handful.
李维可能成为一个累赘
I hardly even know him,
我不怎么了解他
and I'm ready to make him
可是我准备好要将他
a big part of my life.
作为我人生的一部分
Well,you don't have to do this.
好吧 你并不是非得这么做
Sure,I do.
当然 我要这么做
You believe you are a suitable guardian?
你认为你是一个合适的监护人吗
I'm his uncle,
我是他的舅舅
and I'm a responsible member of society,
我也是一个有责任感的公民
and I can handle him.
我可以照顾好他
I still hopes his mother wants to change her mind
我仍然希望他的妈妈能改变主意
and take care of him,but until that happens--
照顾他 但是在她改变主意之前
And if that doesn't happen?
那如果她不改呢
Then I'll stick by him until he's ready.
那我会一直在他身边 直到他成人
If he's placed into locked detention
如果他被判拘留呢
in his delinquency hearing?
在少年法庭上被判监禁呢
Then I'll still be proud to be his guardian,
那我仍然为能作他的监护人感到骄傲
and I'll work hard on his behalf
会为了他更加努力
to get him home as soon as possible.
让他早日回家
I'll grant you custody of your nephew Levi.
我现在批准你成为你侄子李维的监护人
The vote's happening in 2 hours.
公♥投♥2个小时后就开始了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表