剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
that Jake was working
Jake撞到她丈夫的时候
When he hit her husband,
是在工作
We're looking at damages in the high 7-figures.
我们将会看到高达7位数的罚款
I don't--I don't have that kind of money.
我 我根本就没有那么多钱
What about insurance?
保险怎么样
Well, the policy's worth a million dollars.
好吧 保险单上只有一百万
This could bankrupt me.
这样我就破产了
You seriously think this lawsuit's gonna hold?
你真的认为这场官司我们会输
Nicholas, l could lose the firm.
Nicholas 我会失去事务所
You could lose your job.
你则失去你的工作
Now, I heard Jake was meeting
现在 我听说Jake当时在和
some secretary at Fiberlink for a movie.
Fiberlink的某个秘书约会看电影呢
Was he? Yeah.
他那样做了 是的
Then we could argue that the accident did not occur
那么我们可以说这次的交通事故
Within the scope of his employment--
和他的工作无关
He was delivering documents for the firm,
他在为我们事务所送文件
So we'd lose on that theory.
所以我们那么说站不住脚
It's always a risk going to trial.
出庭总会有风险的
Maybe the wife will settle for the million.
也许受害人的妻子要求索赔上百万呢
Nah, we need some leverage.
不 我们需要一些手段
I understand Mrs. Furnari is working with the D.A.
我知道Furnari夫人正在和地方检察院合作
On Jake's criminal charge.
处理Jake的刑事诉讼
How badly do you think she wants to get him?
你觉得她会要求索赔多少
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I'm thinking we make her an offer
好吧 我在想 我们可以和她私下解决
in addition to the million.
给她个百万
Jake?
那Jake呢
Nicholas, Jake has made
Nicholas Jake给我们
Some very damaging admissions to us.
造成的损失太大了
You think that we should
那你觉得我们应该
testify against him in the criminal trial?
反过来指证他吗
Come in.
进来
Um, I-- l just want to say
呃 我…我只是想说
How sorry I was that I got the firm mixed up in this.
因为让事务所受到牵连 我有多么的内疚
Well, everything's gonna be all right, Jake.
好吧 一切会好起来的 Jake
Uh, just get back to work
嗯 你就回去工作吧
And let, uh, Albert Murray handle everything.
就让 呃 Albert Murray处理一切吧
Wh-wh-what is our plan?
我们 我们的计划是什么
How should we approach this?
我们应该怎么处理这件事
Well, actually, we, uh,
好吧 实际上 我们
We don't have a plan right now, Jake.
我们现在还没有办法 Jake
Right. Well, I--I--I-- just want to say, Burton, thank you
好吧 我 我只想说 Burton 谢谢你
Yeah.
喂
For everything.
一直以来的照顾
What?!
什么
Yeah. No, I'll be right there. I gotta go.
嗯 不是吧 我马上到 我得走了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Oh, my god.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god. You can't be in here. Step outside.
噢 天啊 你不能进来 到外面去
Oh, god.
噢 上帝
Hold on a second. Do you know this man?
你等等 你认识这个人吗
Ohh. No. No. I-I'm a lawyer.
噢 不 不认识 我 我是个律师
And y-you're questioning my client Malcolm Dempsy.
你们要审问我的委托人Malcolm Dempsy
Malcolm! This is my client.
Malcolm 他就是我的委托人
Just stand back.
请你靠后
Please help me! I want my mom! Please call my mom!
救我 我要见我妈妈 给我妈妈打电♥话♥
Listen. A witness heard a bang,
听着 一个证人听见砰地一声
Few minutes later sees your client
几分钟后 看见你的委托人
Coming out of that apartment
从那个房♥间里走了出来
Covered in blood and carrying a stereo.
满身是血 拿着个音响
Have you heard from the, uh, S.E.C., Nick?
证券交易所那边有什么消息吗 Nick
No, not yet.
不 还没有
I don't care! Nick fallin!
我不管 Nick fallin
I have to see him now.
我现在就要见他
Nick fallin! Where is he?
Nick fallin 他在哪儿
Excuse me. Who the hell is that?
对不起 那是谁啊
where is he? You call him now!
他在哪儿 你马上给我叫他
I just--
我要…
What are you doing here?
你到这儿干什么
I told you this would happen.
我告诉过你会发生这样的事
Come with me.
跟我来
You told me Malcolm was in trouble,
你告诉我说Malcolm有麻烦
Not that he was the trouble.
可你没说Malcolm本身就是个麻烦
You sound just like the police.
你听起来就像是个警♥察♥
Malcolm didn't do it.
Malcolm没有那么做
You seem pretty sure about that.
你看起来相当肯定啊
Freddie Paddock was shot.
Freddie Paddock被人用枪打死了
Malcolm doesn't have a gun.
Malcolm根本没有枪
The police didn't even find one.
警♥察♥甚至也没有找到
Well, maybe he ditched it.
好吧 或许他扔了
My son has been beaten up by kids his entire life.
我的儿子这辈子都一直让别人欺负
He's never raised so much as a finger to them.
可是他一手指头都没有动过他们
There is no way he killed Freddie Paddock.
他不可能杀了Freddie Paddock
It isn't in him. Is it in you?
不是他 那就是你了
Excuse me?!
你说什么
Well, it's just a simple question.
好吧 我就是问问而已
Who do you think has taken care of Malcolm his whole life?!
你以为是谁这辈子都在照顾着Malcolm
I'm the one who loves him,
我才是那个爱着他的人
And for you to stand there and accuse me!
而你站在这里 诬陷我
And--and to think that l would let Malcolm take the blame!
还认为我会栽赃给Malcolm 让他来顶罪
Shame on you, Mr. Fallin.
你太可耻了 Fallin先生
Shame on you.
你太可耻了
Maybe you'd better try the, uh, S.E.C. again.
也许你应该试试再和证券交易所联♥系♥一下
Fallin and associates...
Fallin律师事务所…
Good night, Sheila.
晚安 Sheila
Good night.
晚安
Sheila.
Sheila
Hey. Are you ok, Jake?
嘿 你还好吗 Jake
Yeah. Um, I just got back some comments from Fiberlink.
还好 嗯 我从菲柏林克公♥司♥拿来点反馈
Do--do you mind if I drop them off on his chair?
我 我可以把这些材料放在他的椅子上吗
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
They're gonna screw me.
他们要整我
Some guy was hit there a couple nights ago.
前几天晚上 有人在这儿被车撞了
Yeah. His name is Frank Furnari.
是的 他叫Frank Furnari
He's in I.C.U. at Carnegie memorial.
他现在在卡♥耐♥基♥纪念医院的重症病房♥
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Yeah.
是的
I--I served him that night.
我 我那天晚上为他服务的
You were his waiter? Yeah.
你是他的服务生 是的
He, uh, he sat at this table
他 呃 他坐在那张桌子前
Underneath this picture of an angel.
就是挂着一幅天使图画的下面那一桌
It was-- l remember that. It was weird.
是的…我记得 有点奇怪
Did he-- did he eat here much?
他常来这儿吃饭吗
I never saw him before.
之前我从没见过他
I can't even say he ate here that night.
我也说不出他那天晚上在那吃东西了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
He arrived about 10 minutes before the woman.
他比那个女人早到了大约10分钟左右
When she came, they argued about something,
当她到的时候 他们为某件事争吵起来
Very tense.
非常激烈
And they left without touching their food.
他们没动饭菜就离开了
What did they argue about? Who knows?
他们因为什么吵架 谁知道呢
They left in a hurry.
他们匆匆地离开了
I mean, he even left his coat in the restaurant.
我是说 他走时甚至把外套落在餐厅了
It's still in there.
衣服现在还在这里
Excuse me. I'm dropping this off for the Furnaris.
麻烦一下 我想要把这个交给Furnaris先生
Frank Furnari?
Frank Furnari
Ohh. What?
噢 怎么了
Um, I'm sorry, but he passed away about an hour ago.
嗯 对不起 一小时前他去世了
So, we want these new adult cases
那么 我们需要把这些新的成人案件
Organized by legal need, financial hardship--
按照是否需要法律援助 财政援助分一下类
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表