剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
在进监狱之前
before you went to prison?
你跟女儿亲近吗
I'm not gonna lie.
我不想说谎
I was a drunk, and I had some problems.
我是个酒鬼 我还有一些毛病
But when I was with her, I did hold her.
但是当我和她在一起 我确实会抱着她
And I made money to take care of her.
我也会挣钱来抚养他
And I made sure she was safe.
我确保她是安全的
No further questions.
没有问题了
Mr. Hinkins, from June 4, 1994,
Hinkins先生 1994年6月4日
until March 11th of this year,
知道今年3月11日
You were unable to see Tess. Is that correct?
你都无法见到Tess 对吗
That's correct.
是的
Is it true that Philip Nespor, age 21 ,
在酒吧冲突事件中
And Hank Thumann, age 30,
Philip Nespor 21岁 Hank Thumann 30岁
were killed by you in a bar fight?
是被你杀死的对吗
Objection! Relevance.
反对 不相关问题
It goes to parenting ability.
这关系到他的抚养能力
Overruled.
反对无效
You may answer.
你回答吧
It's true.
是的
Is this a photograph of the crime scene?
这是犯罪现场的照片吗
Objection. More prejudicial than probative.
反对 这是歧视 不是鉴定
We're establishing grounds to terminate his parental rights.
我们是在提出证据终止他的亲权
Overruled.
反对无效
That's it.
是的
That's it.
是的
This the file? I'll take a look at it.
这些资料吗 我会看的
Ok?
好吗
Toph. Give me a second. Yeah, sure, no problem.
Toph 等我一下 好 当然 没问题
What happened?
出什么事了
Yesterday,
昨天
comes over, does the assignment, no problem.
回去之后 做作业 没问题
Today he just had a story to read for English. Ok?
今天的英语作业要读一个故事 对吧
So he says he read it.
他说他读了
He splits. No problem.
他就走了 没问题
I got a chronic pain from the bullet
子弹让我患有长♥期♥性疼痛
that I treat with painkillers, ok?
我要吃止疼药 对吧
And a half hour after he leaves,
他离开后半小时
I get a flare, and I go to my bathroom.
我开始疼痛 于是我就去浴室
He's cleaned me out.
他把止疼片倒了个干净
He stole your prescription drugs?
他偷了你的药
Sure did.
肯定是的
He'll get about 500 bucks for them on the street.
他拿到街上可以卖♥♥500票儿
Hi, Tess.
嗨 Tess
Hi.
嗨
That's a nice purse.
包包很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Where'd you get it?
从哪儿弄得啊
My mom's husband Lawrence.
我妈的丈夫Lawrence
Tess, how often does your father call you?
Tess 你♥爸♥爸多久给你打一次电♥话♥
He doesn't call.
他没打过电♥话♥
Does he write you letters?
他给你写过信吗
He used to, but not anymore.
他过去写过 但现在不写了
No, that's not true. I write you every week, Tess.
不 这不是真的 我每周都给你写信 Tess
Mr. Hinkins, uh, please sit down.
Hinkins先生 请你坐下
But it's not true.
但这不是真的
Sit.
坐下
What do you think of your father?
你觉得你的父亲怎样
I'm afraid of him,
我害怕他
because of his temper,
因为他的脾气
and because of what he did.
还有他做过的事情
No further questions.
没有问题了
Tess, have you ever spent any time with your father?
Tess 你曾经跟你的父亲在一起过吗
Not really.
不怎么在一起
Then how do you know to be afraid of him?
那你怎么知道你害怕他
My mom.
我妈妈说的
I have no more questions.
我没有问题了
So you know I got the number.
你看我凑够数了
Of course, of course!
当然 当然
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Levi.
Levi
So, what, you a thief now, stealin' pills from Toph?
怎么 你现在成了小偷了 你偷了Toph的药
Who told you that, man?
谁告诉你的 老兄
Who do you think told me?
你觉得是谁告诉我
I didn't steal anything, ok?
我什么都没偷 好吗
What you think, I'm stupid?
你觉得我是傻子吗
The man has 2 bottles of prescription painkillers
你还在的时候他有两瓶止疼片
When you show up and none when you left.
你走后就都没了
What are you talkin' about, 2 bottles of pills?
你说什么呢 2瓶药
I took, like, 3 pills.
我好像是拿了3片儿
All right! Levi, stop...lying.
好了 Levi 别扯谈了
You can't tell me what to do, man.
你无权对我指手划脚 老兄
The hell I can't. Thinks he runs things!
我他妈的不能 看了他知道了
Sit your asses down.
你给我坐下
Look...I'm not scared of you, man.
听着 我不怕你 老兄
What, you callin' me out?
什么 你想我挑战吗
Did you hear what he said?
你听见他说什么了吗
No, I got this. I got this.
不 我听见了 我听见了
You couldn't take me, old-timer.
你治不了我 老家伙
You want to find out?
你想试试吗
You better shut your face before somethin' happen to you.
在你出事前 你最好赶快走
Hey...
嘿...
Get in the car.
上车
You crazy.
你疯了
Get in the car.
上车
I ain't gettin' in no car.
我才不上车
Get in the car!
上车
Don't touch me like that!
别碰我
Get in the car! Don't touch me--
上车 别碰我
Get in the car!
上车
All rise.
全体起立
Be seated.
坐
Mr. Hinkins, given your criminal background,
Hinkins先生 鉴于你有过前科
your long incarceration,
你长♥期♥的监狱生活
and the close-knit family that
以及你的女儿能够接受的
your daughter accepts as her own,
现在的这个牢固的家
I find that the grounds of abandonment
我们认定遗弃
and parental incapacity are established,
还有无能力亲权成立
and that Tess' needs and welfare are served
为使Tess的需要和福利得以保障
By terminating your parental rights.
将终止你的亲权
I served my time-- 9 years.
我被监禁 9年
I did it for her.
我都是为了她
Worked in the metal shop, got my high school diploma.
在金属加工车间工作 获得高中文凭
I knew what would be waiting for me when I got out.
因为我知道我出去的时候什么在等着我
I knew the whole world would be against me.
我知道全世界都和我作对
But I had my daughter, Mr. Fallin.
但是我有我的女儿 Fallin先生
You don't understand a thing I'm saying.
你不会理解我说的话
You don't get it.
你不会明白
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you?
是吗
Scary thing is, Mr. Fallin...
可怕的是 Fallin先生...
You're the only person that's given me the time of day
你是我出来以后唯一一个
Since i've gotten out--
一直陪着我的人
The only person.
唯一一个
Ah, what's the point, really, huh?
啊 有什么意义 真的 啊
What's the point of any of this?
这些到底有什么意义
Came to this place every day after school.
以前每天放学都来这个地方
This place--Don, Gene, give me a minute?
这里 Don Gene 等我一会儿
What the hell, man?
你这是怎么了 老兄
Take your shoes off.
脱鞋
Why?
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表