剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Right.I understand that,
对 我明白
but it clearly says it on docket 6087.
但是摘要上很明确写着6087号♥案件
You got a second?
你有空吗
Not really.
没有
What do you know about kids that cut themselves?
你对那些自残的孩子有什么看法
Hold on.
稍等一下
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Razor Blades.
刮胡刀片
Cutters?Yeah,we've had our share
割伤自己的人 对 我们处理过
come through here.
这样的案子
Cutters.Are they suicidal?
割伤自己的人 他们是想要自杀吗
Depends.Shrink says
没准儿 精神学家说
they're inflicting physical pain
他们通过生理上的损伤
to cover up emotional pain.
来掩盖精神上的伤痛
Teenage girls,mostly.
大多数都是青春期女孩
Who is it?
你说的是谁
well,Just a kid.
嗯 就是一个小孩
Well,she should get some help.
哦 她应该需要帮助
Yeah.Yeah.
对 是的
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Volunteering.Hey,Nick,
当志愿者 嘿 尼克
What happened to your face?
你脸怎么了
I walk into a door.
我撞门上了
Does my father know you're here?
我爸知道你来这儿吗
Uh,well,we have to do pro bono work.
呃 我们总得做些公益法律援助
This is how I'm doing mine.
我这是在做我的那一份
He doesn't know.
他不知道
You know,you should get back to the firm.
我觉得 你应该回律师事务所去
Don't your clients realize that
你的客户知道他们付钱给你
they're paying for all of this stuff?
就是买♥♥了这些东西吗
This will your work?
这份遗嘱是你做的吗
Yes.
是的
Do you remember the clients?
你还记得那个客户吗
Of course.
当然
Water?
喝水吗
Please.
请倒一杯吧
Who did all the talking?
当时谁口述的
They both did.
他们俩
Take a seat.
请坐
You realize that
你知道警方现在怀疑
the man is under investigation for the murder of his wife?
那个男的谋杀了他的妻子吗
I read the papers.
我读过报纸了
You didn't think it was unusual
他们让你来草拟一份
that you were being asked to draft a will
1100万的遗嘱
on an $11 million estate?
你就不觉得奇怪吗
Why?
为什么要奇怪
That's a nice ad.
这广♥告♥不错啊
How many wills have you written?
你签过多少遗嘱
A few.
有一些
I've done over a thousand.
我已经做过一千多份了
Tomorrow,you'll be served a subpoena
明天 你会接到一张法♥院♥传票的
to turn over all the notes
要求你推♥翻♥所有
you used in preparation.
你在那份遗嘱上写的条款
And we will contest the will.
而且我们要对遗嘱提出质疑
A good lawyer can work out of a mall,Mr.Fallin.
即使是商场里也会有好律师的 法林先生
I'll pit my $200 will
我会拿我200元的遗嘱
against anything you care to throw at it.
和你提出的所有质疑周♥旋♥到底
The $200 will looks solid.
200元的遗嘱看起来无懈可击
Right.So,uh,
好吧 那么
What's next?
接下来怎么做
We either settle out
我们要么和解
or we try to look for evidence
要么我们试着找证据
that she wasn't competent to sign a will.
证明她没有能力签署遗嘱
Well,Nick,I mean,
噢 尼克 我是说
you can be half out of your mind,
你笨寻思也能想到
write a will on a ham sandwich,
就算遗嘱写在一个火腿三明治上面
and still have it hold up in court,so--
法庭也会承认的 所以
Ray's not a lawyer.He doesn't know that.
雷不是律师 他不知道这些
And what would you do,Nick?
那你要怎么做 尼克
Scare him into a settlement.
吓唬他 让他和我们达成和解
Yeah.
好吧
You and your father,man.
你和你爹 真是
Why don't you just see if the family trust
你何不去查一查家庭信托
provides a way around the will.
是否能让遗嘱无效
Look,last week,you were at each other's throats.
你看 上周 你们还势不两立
You stood right here and you quit.
你当时就站在这里 说你不干了
And--and now it's like nothing happened.
而你现在又像什么也没发生一样
Nothing happened.
的确什么也没发生
Ah,Louisa Archer,Amanda Bowles.
啊 露易丝·阿瑟 阿曼达·鲍尔斯
Amanda works with Nick over at Fallin.
阿曼达和尼克都在法林事务所工作
Ah,Lulu.Nice to meet you.
啊 叫我露露 很高兴认识你
Hi.
嗨
She wants to give us 10 hours a week.
她想要在我们这里每周做10小时工作
Great.You want to start right now?
太好了 你想要马上开始吗
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
嗯
Have fun.Thanks.
工作愉快 谢谢
So,her name's Ruth Stern,she's 87 years old,
她的名字叫露丝·斯特恩 87岁
and her doctor is suing her for $34,000 in unpaid medical bills.
她的医生起诉她拖欠他34000美元医药费
Miss Stern?
斯特恩小姐
Mrs.Stern.
是斯特恩夫人喽
I was married for 52 years.
我都已经结婚52年了
Mrs.Stern.
斯特恩夫人
My name is Amanda Bowles.
我的名字叫阿曼达·鲍尔斯
I'm your attorney.
我是你的律师
Your legs are thin.
你的腿真细啊
The color of you hair is beautiful.
你头发的颜色真漂亮
Is it dyed?
你是染的吗
Uh...
呃……
May I feel your waist?
让我摸摸你的腰好吗
Oh,it's firm.Good.Mrs.Stern.
噢 很结实啊 真不错 斯特恩夫人
You keep in shape.
你身材保持的真好
I hear you have a problem you need to discuss.
我听说你有问题和我讨论
Yes.Dr.Ettinger.
是的 艾廷格医生
He's my specialist for my back.
他是治疗我背痛的主治医师
He tells me I have spurs and herniated discs.
他说我有背部骨刺和腰椎间盘突出
Yes.
嗯
But he says I don't have
但是他说
to live with the pain.
我不用生活在背痛之中
He tells me he has a pain management clinic.
他告诉我说他开了一家治疗疼痛的诊所
Ok.
哦
So I start to go 3 days a week.
所以我开始一周三次去他诊所
And the pain goes away for a while,
接着疼痛消失了一阵子
but then it always comes back.
可是总会重新痛起来
So I keep going to him for a year,
所以我就一直去他那里 整整一年时间
and sometimes I go 5 days a week.
有时候我一周要去5天
And then he sends me this bill--
再后来他就给我这份账单了……
$34,000.
34000美元
They say I have be in court on Friday.
他们说我周五要出庭
I'm going to lose everything I have.
我将失去我所有的一切
Everything.
所有的一切
Ok,Ms.Stern.
好了 斯特恩女士
Let me review this.
让我整理一下你的案子
Oh,oh,well,
噢 哦 好
When shall we talk again?
那我们什么时候再谈
Call me.Anytime.
给我打电♥话♥ 随时都行
Oh.
哦
Mr.Harper?
哈勃先生
This is a new low.
这太无♥耻♥了
Do you know how I spent my morning?
你知道我早上是怎么过的吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表