剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Nana,
姥姥
it's Lulu.
我是露露
Are you going to wear that?
你打算穿这一身吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
To school.
去学校啊
That outfit?
就这身衣服
Well, what's wrong with what I'm wearing, huh?
嗯 我穿这身有啥问题吗
Pants, Caroline?
裤子 凯若琳
In school?
那是在学校
Well, you can't wear pants.
嗯 你不能穿裤子
I'm Lulu, nana.
我是露露 姥姥
And that shirt.
还有那件衬衫
I can almost see your breasts.
我都快看见你的胸了
I can see down your shirt.
我能看到你衣服里面
Ok, I'll change.
好 我会换的
Principal Evans is going to just send you right back home.
埃文斯校长会直接把你撵回家的
The minute you walk into the school,
你一踏进学校
he'll just call me and make me come and get you.
他就会打电♥话♥叫我去接你回家
Ok, I'm gonna change my clothes.
好 我会换衣服的
Oh, what happened, nana, huh?
哦 出什么事了 姥姥
Did you fall?
你摔着了吗
When?
啥时候
Yesterday.
昨天
Did you fall?
你摔着了吗
I--I did no such thing.
我 我没摔啊
Well, what happened?
好吧 出什么事了
I locked up the shop at 5:30.
我5点半关了店铺
I was home at 5:45
5点45在家里
to make dinner for your father. I--
给你♥爸♥爸做晚饭 我
I certainly did not stop at Marianne's house to play cards.
我真的没有在玛丽安家里打牌
Nana, nana, listen to me.
姥姥 姥姥 听我说
You broke your leg.
你摔坏了腿
I did?
我摔了吗
Yes. And the man at the nursing home
是的 养老院的人说你
said that you fell out of your bed.
掉下了床
I fought him,
我跟他打架
and I--
我
I--I played dead like a possum.
我就像一只负鼠一样装死
I played dead so he'd stop.
我一装死他就停下了
What?
什么
I soiled myself.
我尿了裤子
I--I wanted new sheets.
我 我想要新床单
Oh, Caroline,
哦 凯若琳
please, change your clothes
求你换了衣服吧
before your father comes down.
趁你♥爸♥还没下楼
He'll be so upset with me
他会因为你穿成这样
for letting you dress that way.
而感到不高兴的
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天啊
Nana,
姥姥
was someone choking you?
有人掐你吗
Quick,
快点
like a bunny, Caroline. Quick.
就像是兔子 凯若琳 快点
Nana.
姥姥
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Senator Caldwell asked Mitchell
卡德维尔议员让米歇尔
to go through our client list
查看一下我们的客户名单
to look for some potential conflicts,
看能不能发现一些潜在的问题
and evidently they found some problem.
很明显 他们找到了一些问题
Ok.
好吧
It's Van Gergen.
是范·葛根
What about him?
他怎么了
I'm afraid we can't represent him right now.
恐怕我们现在不能代理他的事务
What?
什么
You gotta drop him.
你必须放弃他
Well, I've been trying to land him for 2 years.
呃 我试着招揽他已经2年了
He's the biggest developer in the city.
他是这个城里最大的开♥发♥商
I'm not just gonna drop him.
我不能就这么放弃他
This firm cannot be involved with the Angel's landing deal.
我们公♥司♥不能扯进安吉尔的土地官司里
It's the only deal I have with him.
这是我和他唯一的一个交易
If you go forward, you will expose the senator
如果你继续 你就会暴露议员
to potential criminal liability.
让他有可能担上刑事责任
Build a Chinese Wall around yourself.
给你自己划清职能范围
I'm not comfortable with that.
我不喜欢那样
Why are you letting these guys just
你何不让这帮家伙
walk in here and call the shots?
直接来这里发号♥施令呢
W-wait, son--
等-等等 儿子
If the senator's dealings as a legislator
如果议员作为立法者的工作
presents a problem to his work in private practice,
与他在个人部门的工作有冲突
then the senator shouldn't be here.
那议员就不该来这里
Wait, wait... Nathan, Mitchell,
等等...南森 米歇尔
would you excuse us for just a second, please?
能请你们出去一下吗
Sure.
当然
What the hell was that?
这到底怎么回事
I'm sorry about this, Nicholas.
我很抱歉 尼古拉斯
You tell Caldwell to push back a few weeks.
你告诉卡德维尔往后推迟几周
Look, I know Van Gergen is a big client,
听着 我知道范·葛根是个大客户
but Caldwell will bring in 10 more just like him.
但是卡德维尔会带来10个像他一样的客户
Yes, but they will be Caldwell's clients.
是啊 可是那都是卡德维尔的客户
Nicholas, sometimes you...
尼古拉斯 有时候你...
you gotta think about the firm.
必须考虑一下公♥司♥
I know you're upset.
我知道你不高兴
The senator promises he will make it up to you.
议员承诺会给你补偿的
We want to set up a government
我们要在这里建立一个
relations office here at Fallin.
政♥府♥关系办公室
We think you would be a great lobbyist.
我们认为你会成为一个出色的游说者
I don't like politics.
我不喜欢政♥治♥
Listen, Nick, I know you don't like me being here, ok?
听着 尼克 我知道你不喜欢我在这里
Believe me, I would much rather be back in Harrisburg.
相信我 只要这个安吉尔的土地事务一了结
As far as this Angel's landing deal goes,
我也更愿意回哈里斯堡
you gotta understand,
你要明白这个
the senator and I were intimately involved with this.
议员和我在这件事上牵扯很多
We're not nitpicking here. We're just doing what's right.
我们不是在这里找别扭 我们要干正事
You're costing me a million-dollar-a-year client.
你要浪费我一个每年百万的客户
This Chinese Wall...
关于这个职责划分...
How do you propose doing that?
你打算怎么办
You and the senator will be kept out of all dealings
你和议员在这个地♥产♥案子里
in regards to this property. No correspondence.
可以退出了 没有联♥系♥了
I would distribute a memo firm-wide
我会通过全公♥司♥
stating that no information-- no information
任何和这次交易有关的信息
in regards to this deal
有关的信息
will pass by your eyes.
都不会经过你们的手
This would leave the senator at risk.
这样会让议员处境危险
If we disclose a legislative secret
如果我们公开立法的秘密
and get caught,it's a felony.
被捕的话 就是重罪
The only way he would be in trouble
唯一能让他出事儿的办法
is if he opened his mouth,
就是他自己说出去
or you.
或者你泄密
You two are in complete control
泄不泄密
as to whether you reveal any legislative secret.
完全处于你们两个的掌握之中
If I can get the senator to agree to this...
如果我可以让议员同意这件事...
Yes?
怎么
You share Van Gergen with me
你要跟我分享范·葛根的交易
from now on.
从现在开始
I thought you couldn't have any involvement.
我觉得你跟这次的交易没有关系
Not with this deal.
这次是没有关系
But with every deal that follows.
但以后每次都会有关系
This is very convenient for you.
这对你来说太爽了
You create a conflict,
你制♥造♥矛盾
you compromise my client,
然后调节我的客户
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表