剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Uh...
呃
And, um...
嗯
Well, I didn't know-- I, uh...
嗯 我不知道 我
You know, I've been confused.
你知道 我很困惑
And, um, and then I felt relieved,
但是说了以后 我松了口气
because I didn't know... what to expect.
因为我不知道 该期盼什么
So we... we called it off.
所以我们 我们结束吧
I think that's good.
我觉得这样不错
It's good.
不错
No.
不是
We called off the big wedding,
我们结束了那场盛大婚礼
and we went to Atlantic city and got married.
我们去了大西洋城 结了婚
Ok.
好吧
Miss Solt, your recommendation?
索特女士 你的建议是
Under the circumstances,
在这种情况下
Hunter should live with his grandparents.
亨特应该和他的外祖父母住在一起
Any objections to this?
有人反对吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
Hunter Reed will be permanently placed
亨特·里德将永久安置在
with his maternal grandparents Donald and Phyllis Sample.
他的母方祖父母唐纳德和菲利斯·桑普那里
Good luck to both of you.
祝你们俩好运
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Mr. Sample...
桑普先生
I'd like your permission to have a word with Hunter.
我希望你允许我跟亨特说句话
Listen...
听着
Hunter, I, um, I made a mistake.
亨特 我 我错了
When I fought for you to stay with your father, uh...
当我尽力让你和你父亲待在一起时
I should have known that you belong with your grandparents.
我本应该知道你应该属于你的外祖父母
I should have known that your father wasn't ready, and...
我应该知道你♥爸♥爸还没有准备好
I should have just...
我本应该
let your grandparents take care
让你的姥姥姥爷
of you long enough to be sure.
好好照顾你
This is the right thing.
这才是正确的
It's the way it should be.
本应该这样的
And you know I can't accept any of these.
你知道我不能接受这些东西
Now, you could have given them to me
现在 你可以在我接受任命前
before my appointment, but, uh...
给我这些 可是
No, but seriously, um,
但是 说归说
I really appreciate it, but, uh,
我真的很感谢 但是
they've all, uh,
这些都会
they've all got to go back.
这些都会送回去
Ohh... ohh...
噢 噢
Yeah, I'll tell you what,
嗯 我要说
just enjoy yourselves.
大家请自便
Excuse me for one second. I just---
不好意思 我
be right back.
马上回来
Hey, Nicholas.
嘿 尼古拉斯
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来了
You trade this firm for the bench?
你用事务所换了你的职位
What?
什么
What does Lichtman have on you?
莱特曼对你做了什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Caldwell pull some strings
卡德维尔通过关系
to get your appointment?
让你得到任命吗
You don't think I got the appointment on my own merits?
你难道觉得我不是凭自己实力得到任命的吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Well, that hurts, Nicholas.
嗯 这真让人伤心啊 尼古拉斯
That hurts.
很伤心啊
Well, tell me you didn't, dad.
那么告诉我你没有 爸爸
Tell me you didn't trade this place and my future
告诉我你没有拿这里和我的将来
for the bench.
换你的职位
I'll tell you what, Nicholas, uh...
我跟你说吧 尼古拉斯
why don't you, uh--
你为什么不
Why don't you take over this place?
不接手这个事务所呢
Make the decisions that affect, uh,
做出决定
hundreds of people.
影响上百人
Listen to 'em kiss your ass
听他们当面奉承你
and whisper behind your back.
背后议论你
You decide when to bend
你决定什么时候妥协
and when to break and when to fight.
什么时候崩溃 什么时候反击
You make those choices
你来做出那些选择
and live with them.
然后面对一切
And once you-- once you do that,
一旦你这样做了
Maybe--maybe then you'll be ready
也许你才能够
to have a conversation about what I had to do
理解我所做的这些
to keep this place going
理解我为公♥司♥
and keep you and everybody else around here in diapers.
为保住你和其他人做了什么
Oh, hey. Come on in.
哦 嘿 进来
Burton, I just-- I just saw Nicholas...
伯顿 我刚刚看见尼古拉斯
storm out of here.
一阵风地走出去了
I thought you were gonna fix things up with him.
我以为你会劝他回头呢
I made no such promise.
我没有承诺过这些
There's something you should know.
你应该知道
I trusted Mitchell
我在公♥司♥的每件事
with everything that came through my office.
都信任米歇尔
Everything?
每件事
He's got a little leverage, Burton.
他有点能力 伯顿
A little.
有点
You promised me a chance to work
你许诺让我
in a profitable law firm.
在利润丰厚的法律事务所工作
I promised Mitchell.
我也许诺了米歇尔
You never mentioned that you'd be stepping away
你从来没有提到过
to a federal bench.
你要去联邦政♥府♥工作
I thought I made that up to you
我想我让你成为负责人
by making you a managing partner.
是让你决定的
Well, you did,
你确实这样做了
but the clients have to stay at the firm
但是客户必须留在事务所
for that to have any value.
这样才有价值
My intention was that Nicholas
我的本意是尼古拉斯
would have my clients.
接下我的客户
Then we need Nick...
那我们就需要尼克
or we're both in trouble.
不让我们就都麻烦了
I never included my son in this deal.
我从没有想过把儿子扯进这场交易里
Never.
从来也没有
Canceled your mastercard.
你冻结了信♥用♥卡♥
'Cause the police told me you had it.
因为警♥察♥说卡在你手上
Yeah. I got back to my motel room
是啊 我回到汽车旅馆
and there were, like, 3 cop cars there.
在那里 大概3辆警车等着
I had to leave my favorite pair of shoes.
我来不及带走我心爱的鞋子
Sorry to hear it.
抱歉
I'm all ready.
我都准备好了
For what?
什么
To go to the police.
去警局自首
Like you said.
按你说的
Let's call them right now.
那现在就通知他们
I'm not, um-- not right now.
我不 现在不行
I'm really, really high.
我真的 真的很兴奋
And I decided this afternoon
我今天下午决定
that it was time, so...
是时候了 所以
I picked up an 8-ball.
我注射了
Just to soothe myself.
让自己安静下来
'Cause you know how it is.
你知道这种事
Once you go in, there's nothing.
一旦进去了 就什么也没有了
But I ended up doing all of it,
但是我已经把想做的都做了
and I can't go in there all stressed out.
我不能耷拉着头去自首
You gotta go in.
你要自首
But I need to take a shower first
可是我需要先洗个澡
and have a cigarette, ok?
抽支烟 行吗
There's a shower upstairs.
浴室在楼上
Detective Darger, it's Nick Fallin.
达戈探长 我是尼克·法林
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表