剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
We wouldn't see a penny by the time
我们可能还没看到一分钱
The banks got what they're owed.
银行就拿走了他们的一切
lf I can save the trust, this will be worth millions in fees.
如果我能挽救信誉 这要值上几百万
lt could also eat up thousands of billable hours
这也可能消耗掉几千小时的诉讼时间
for nothing.
结果却一无所获
lt's a pass.
到此为止了
Hey!
嘿
Oh, I'm late.
噢 我迟到了
l had a few questions for you
我有几个问题要问你
About that brief l'm supposed to be filing.
关于我要申诉的这个案子
l thought maybe we could grab some lunch--
我想我们可以去吃点午饭…
l gotta get back to the clinic.
我要回到事务所去
Can I tag along?
我能跟你去吗
No chance in hell.
当然不可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Nick.
Nick
The woman from the rape unit
强♥奸♥调查部门的那位女士
Just faxed some lab tests back from the hospital.
刚从医院传真过来一些检验数据
April Sandro is pregnant.
April Sandro怀孕了
You knew you were pregnant?
你知道你怀孕了
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
lf you're talking about an abortion, l'm Catholic.
如果你是想劝我我堕胎的话 我可是天主教♥徒♥
April, you were raped.
April 你被强♥奸♥了
My mother will never say I was,
我妈妈绝不会承认的
And she needs to sign the forms.
她需要填这些同意堕胎的表格
l just have to explain to the court
我只是需要向法官解释
The circumstances of your pregnancy.
你怀孕的这种情况
The judge will grant you a judicial bypass
法官会对你法外留情
Without your mother's consent.
即便没有得到你妈妈的同意
l just want to be left alone now, ok?
我现在只想一个人呆一会 好吗
l'm good with Gail.
我和Gail在一起很好
See? I'm back in school
你看 我回到学校了
And people are leaving me alone.
人们也远离我
l can take care of myself from here.
我在这里可以照顾好自己
lf you have a child now,
如果你现在生小孩
lt will either be taken away from you, or--
那孩子要么会被带走 要么…
Let me alone, all right?
离我远点 好吗
You did your thing. Just let me alone.
你做完了你该做的事情 现在离我远点
Can I help you?
我可以帮你吗
You know this guy?
你认识这个人吗
Hmm. Joel. He works here.
嗯 Joel 他在这工作
Who are you?
你是谁
l'm a lawyer.
我是律师
l work for legal services.
我在法律服务部工作
Well, he's not here.
好吧 他不在这儿
You got an address?
你有地址吗
yo, man. Did the stuff come in yet?
哟 哥们儿 那东西来了没
We'll be at Dante's.
我们会在Dante那儿
Hey, it's me. Weekend's coming up.
嘿 是我 周末到了
You got any?
你有货没
l'm dying here, man.
我快死了 哥们儿
Aunt Gail, it's April.
Gail姨妈 我是April
Can you pick me up over at Tony's pizza at 5:00?
5点钟你能来Tony披萨饼店接我吗
l missed the bus.
我没赶上班车
April Sandro is pregnant.
April Sandro怀孕了
Uh-huh.
嗯哈
The aunt I place her with
我把她安置在她的姨妈那里
Has a live-in boyfriend who is dealing.
而她姨妈的男友在贩毒
Are you sure?
你确定吗
l heard the answering machine tape.
我听了电♥话♥录音
How do you know that he was dealing?
你怎么知道他在贩毒
l know.
我就是知道
So?
那么
So I placed a pregnant teenager
我将一个怀孕的未成年少女
ln a dangerous environment.
安置在了一个危险的境地
And what else were you gonna do?
那你还想做什么
Put her back with her stepdad?
把他送回到她继父那里
No.
不
Tell me something.
告诉我
Who do you think the father of this baby is?
你认为谁是这孩子的父亲
l--I don't know.
我 我不知道
All right. Let's call social services
好吧 给社会服务部门打电♥话♥
And arrange for an emergency evacuation.
组织一个紧急救援小组
Police, social services. Open up!
警♥察♥ 社会服务部的 开门
Police, social services.
警♥察♥ 社会服务部
Miss Behrhorst, We're here for April.
Behrhorst小姐 我们来这儿是为了April
God!
天呐
He was right there.
他就在这儿
What are you doing?
你们要干什么
Miss Behrhorst...
Behrhorst小姐…
What the hell's going on in here?
这到底是怎么了
Get the hell out of my house!
滚出我们家
Hold it! Hey!
抓住她 嘿
Leave him alone!
放开他
Get out of here!
滚出这里
No! Let me go!
不 放开我
stop it! Get the hell out of my house!
住手 滚出我们家
Let go of me!
放开我
How could you do this to me?! I love him!
你怎么能对我做出这样的事情 我爱他
He was gonna marry me!
他要娶我的
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能对我这样做
Second mortgage property value analysis report of--
第二抵押财产价值报告…
This-- This is the--
这…这是
We can't take the account.
我们不能接受你的预算
When I spoke with Jake,
我和Jake聊天的时候
I thought your father's firm
我以为你父亲的公♥司♥
Had been around for generations.
存在了几代了
No. He started it himself.
不是 他自己创建的
l know that now.
我现在明白了
l was curious why he disliked me so much,
我以前纳闷他为什么这样讨厌我
So I had my secretary search our employment records.
于是我让我的秘书查找了我们公♥司♥的雇佣记录
You know your dad used to
你知道你的父亲
work in our fabricating plant?
曾经在我们的锻造车间工作过吗
That was my grandfather.
那是我的祖父
Your grandfather and your father.
你的祖父还有你的父亲
Burton Fallin worked here
Burton Fallin 1953年~1955年
from 1953 to 1955.
在这里工作过
Seems your dad had a hand in the united Steelworkers attempt
看来你的父亲参与过联合钢铁工人
To unionize the plant.
加入车间工会的活动
That was my grandfather.
那是我的祖父
No, that was your father.
不对 那是你的父亲
So what are you, Mr.Fallin?
那么你算什么 Fallin先生
You guys act like the country club set,
你们这些人装得一本正经
But you do business like the liberals.
但是做生意却随随便便
You always said don't let
你总是说不要让
Your feelings get in the way of business.
个人的情感阻碍到事业
Your father would have loved the fact
你父亲肯定很高兴
That they're coming to you for help.
那些人来找你帮忙了
Unfortunately, you don't really know
可惜你并不明白
What your grandfather would have loved.
你祖父想要得到什么
ls this...
这个…
ls this The kind of money you want to represent?
这个就是你想要代表的那种金钱吗
Money is money.
钱只是钱
lt's yours, then.
归你处理了
You put in the hours, you take the risk.
你花费时间在这里 你就来承担风险
We got the go-ahead.
我们要加快速度了
Your dad changed his mind?
你♥爸♥爸改变主意了
Yeah.
是的
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了些什么
l still can't get over this.
我还不太明白
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表