剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
What the hell am I gonna do?
我现在该怎么办
Mr.Wooley,if I were to grant custody
沃利先生 如果我把玛丽的
of Mary to you now,
监护权判给你
I would not be convinced that you would remain
我不相信你会
faithful to your decision
坚持你的决定
to have her as your child,
好好照顾她
since you were not faithful
因为你一开始决定
to your original decision
放弃父母的权利
to step back from your parental duties.
但最后却变卦了
But--but you honor--
但是—但是法官大人
Mary Spanner will remain in the custody of the Spanners.
斯潘夫妇仍保留玛丽·斯潘的监护权
It will be up to the Spanners
斯潘夫妇将会决定
to decide what type of relationship,if any,
沃利先生是否可以
Mr.Wooley has to the child.
与这孩子有所关连
Just--just give me a minute.
给—给我一点时间
Judge Damsen...
达姆森法官…
May I have a word?
我可以跟你说句话吗
What is it?
什么事
Uh,we spoke with Melinda Tralins'boys.
嗯 我们跟梅琳达·特拉伦斯的儿子谈过
The--the younger one admitted
那个小儿子承认
to giving the child
给宝宝喂了
a piece of hard candy
一块硬糖
when Melinda was away.
当时梅琳达不在
The child checked to death?
那孩子是噎死的吗
It'll be revealed in tomorrow's autopsy report.
明天的尸检报告应该会有结论
I just...wanted you to know now.
我只是想…想现在让你知道
Why?
为什么
Well,I guess,uh...
呃 我只是想 嗯…
I just...thought that you should know.
我只是…想你应该知道
In every case,I hope
我希望我在所有的案子里
I made the right decision.
都做了正确的决定
I understand.
我知道
Melinda Tralins may not have killed that baby
梅琳达·特拉伦斯或许没有
with her own hands,
亲手杀了孩子
but her neglect created the circumstances,
但她的疏忽造成了这个后果
and I gave her that opportunity for the neglect.
而我给了她疏忽的机会
I did that...
我给了她机会...
And now that child is dead.
而现在那个孩子死了
That child is dead.
那孩子死了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表