剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
lt's what he does.
他就是那么做的
That is so offensive.
那简直是种侮辱
That's why l'm telling you.
这就是我为什么要告诉你
What have I done to offend you?
我冒犯到你了吗
l try my best to be friendly, to do good work,
我进来表现的很友好 努力地工作
And all you do is treat me like I'm some stupid school girl.
但是你只把我当成什么都不懂的小女孩儿
Do you think that Kirk & Mcgee
难道你就不认为Kirk & Mcgee事务所
Might actually want me because I'm a good lawyer?
可能真的认为我是个很好的律师吗
You want the truth? Yes.
你想听实话 是的
No, I don't. Why not?
不 我不这么认为 为什么不
Because I don't think you want to be
因为我认为你不想做
A corporate lawyer, Amanda.
一个企业律师 Amanda
l can see that you don't like it now,
我可以看出你现在不喜欢做这个
And I don't think you're gonna learn to like it later.
我也不认为你以后会喜欢
You seem like a good person
你看起来是个好人
Who wants to do good things with your life,
想用一生做些好事
And if that's the case,
如果是那样的话
I don't think you're gonna find what you're looking for here.
我不认为你在那里能得到你想要的
So what does this
那么我女儿和Perry的关系
do to my case?
对我的案子会有什么影响
lt complicates it.
这使它更复杂了
You saw the word he painted on my door.
你也看到了他在门上喷的字
Yes.
是的
And this broken window here
还有要修好这扇窗户
is going to cost me $1,000, at least.
我至少要花1000美元
And now I have to get this place reinspected
因为这些
Because of all of this.
我这里要重新审核
l'm not saying that you don't have a case.
我不是说你的官司没法打了
l am just saying it is
我只是说
Complicated by the pre-existing relationship
你女儿和Perry之前的关系
Between Salaam and Perry.
让这件案子更加复杂了
They will argue that this is not a crime
他们会声称Perry的犯罪行为不是
Motivated by hate,
由仇恨造成的
But a crime motivated by love.
而是由爱造成的
Oh, love.
噢 爱
Salaam!
Salaam
Salaam, who d--
Salaam 谁...
Who did this to you?
是谁对你做了这些
Salaam, who Did this to you?
Salaam 谁干的
Kids. From my school.
孩子 学校里的孩子
Boys.
男孩们
They were angry about Perry
他们因为Perry的事生我的气
and they chased me,
他们在后面追我
And I ran and fell.
然后我就跑 接着摔倒了
Well, I'm going To call the police.
好吧 我这就报♥警♥
No! Daddy...
不 爸爸...
Please. I just fell, that's all.
求你了 我只是摔倒了 仅此而已
l just fell.
我只是摔倒了
l'm going to call the police!
我要报♥警♥
Can you give me their names?
你能告诉我他们的名字吗
Do you want to file a report?
你想要备案吗
Salaam, don't be afraid.
Salaam 不要害怕
Tell him who did this to you.
告诉他是谁对你做了这些
Salaam, look at me.
Salaam 看着我
You tell them who this was.
你告诉他那些人是谁
l don't want anyone else getting into trouble.
我不想让任何人陷入麻烦了
Excuse me.
很抱歉
The police need to step up protection.
警方要对他们进行保护
Do you have any idea how far our resources are stretched?
你知道我们有多么缺少人手吗
The men are working 60-hour weeks,
我们的人每周要工作60个小时
Skipping their vacations to keep up
放弃假期以保持
With the heightened state of alert that we're already in.
我们一直维持的高度警戒状态
Now, we want to protect everyone. That's why we're here.
现在 我们想要保护每个人 这是我们的职责
Do you know that an islamic school about 30 miles from here
你知不知道离这里30公里的一所伊♥斯♥兰♥学校
Got a phone call from someone saying
接到了匿名电♥话♥
That they were gonna paint the streets with the children's blood?
电♥话♥里的人说他们要用孩子们的鲜血染红街道
And then there was
然后在California州
a Muslim student in California
还有一个穆♥斯♥林♥的学生
That got stabbed in the back and in the arm
被一个帮他的家人筹集善款的人
On his way out of a fund-raiser for the victims' families.
在背后和手臂上连刺数刀
A fund-raiser.
一个筹款人
There's an obvious threat
在这里 Hassan一家明显
To the Hassan family Here, and you have a special duty of care.
受到了威胁 你有特殊的责任需要来保护他们
Now, if something Happens to them or to their property,
现在 如果他们或他们的财产发生了什么不测
We will claim that you breached that duty.
我们声称这是你们没有履行职责
Come in.
进来
Hi, Jake.
嗨 Jake
Sit down.
坐吧
What's on your mind?
有什么事吗
Uh, Kirk & Mcgee made me an offer.
Kirk & Mcgee事务所邀请我加入他们
l'm listening.
我在听
20% increase in salary,
他们保证给我提高20%的薪水
A better package,
能接到更好的案子
Clear path to a partnership.
而且保证我将成为合伙人
You think you don't have that here?
你觉得我没有保证吗
You tell me.
你说呢
Well, you just gotta be patient, Jake.
好吧 你要耐心些 Jake
How long?
还要多久
Jake, You got to understand
Jake 你要明白
That a partnership here
做这里的合伙人
is a much stronger position
要比在Kirk & Mcgee事务所
Than at kirk and mcgee.
有更大的权利
Will Nick be made a partner
Nick会在我之前
Before I am?
成为你的合伙人吗
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
Let me have a day or 2.
给我一两天时间
l'll try to fool around with some numbers
让我看看我们的经营状况
And see if we can't make you a lot happier. Ok?
然后我们来谈谈能不能给你更好的待遇
l want you to know that you're very important to this firm.
我想让你明白 你对我们很重要
You understand that? Very important.
你明白吗 很重要
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你来和我说这些
Come in.
进来
Mr. Fallin.
Fallin先生
Yeah.
什么事
Um...
呃...
Well...
是这样
Uh...
呃...
What is it, Amanda?
怎么了 Amanda
Larry Hines said
Larry Hines说
He might want me to come
他可能想让我去Kirk & Mcgee事务所
fill a position over at Kirk & Mcgee.
填补一个职位
He--he"might" want you to.
他"可能"想让你去
l mean, I just want to be on the up and up.
我是说 我只是想实话实说
But did he make you an official offer?
但是他给你正式的邀请了吗
No. But...they said they were going to.
没有 但是...他们说他们会的
Well, why don't we just talk
好吧 那你为什么不等
When they actually make you the offer, ok?
他们正式提出邀请的时候再来谈呢
Ok.
好吧
Oh, and, Amanda.
噢 还有 Amanda
ln the future,
以后
Don't tell your boss you're "thinking about leaving"
不要再另一份邀请确定之前
Until the, uh, competing offer is on the table. I mean...
告诉你的现任老板 你不想干了
Yeah.
好的
l'm, uh...
我 呃...
Working on the Palmer case.
正在处理Palmer的那件案子
l need a couple of signatures.
我需要你的签名
Nick.
Nick
Jake and Amanda are thinking
Jake和Amanda正想着
About going over to Kirk & Mcgee.
要跳槽到Kirk & Mcgee事务所里
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表