剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
This is what children think of me.
这就是孩子们怎样看待我的
Sir, I understand that you don't like
先生 我明白你不喜欢
Allegheny Game Toy Company.
Allegheny游戏玩具公♥司♥
To tell you the truth, l don't like 'em much, either.
实话跟你说 我也不喜欢
But this is your chance to wash your hands of them forever.
但这是你跟这家公♥司♥划清界限的机会
Just give them permission to sell Bunny-Buddy.
只要允许他们销♥售♥"兔子老兄"就可以了
Who... who wants to buy him?
谁...谁想要买♥♥他
Golden Funcorp, a Japanese toy company.
Golden Funcorp 一家日本玩具公♥司♥
Which toys?
什么玩具
Kitten Katy,
小猫咪凯蒂
Noble Robot,
贵族机器人
Cha cha choo choo, among many others.
恰恰曲曲 还有很多
Kitten Katy ls an insipid affront
小猫咪凯蒂是个很无趣的玩具
To anyone who loves toys.
任何喜欢玩具的人都不喜欢它
And Noble Robot?
还有那个贵族机器人
That isn't even a toy. It's a weapon with a face.
那甚至都不是玩具 那就是个戴着脸的武器
No.
才不呢
They will kick in a handsome bonus.
他们会给你很优厚的红利的
No! No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Mr. Masterson, Jake Straka.
Masterson先生, Jake Straka
How you doin'? Thanks for coming.
你好吗 欢迎光临
Sister Anne. Come on this way.
Anne修女 从这边走
Fight the power, Alvin.
和有权人战斗 是吧 Alvin
Could I get you anything?
要点什么吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
As you know, St. Angelica's
正如你知道的那样 St. Angelica
is one of Pittsburgh's oldest parochial institutions.
是匹兹堡最悠久的一所教会机构
It's a building block of the community.
这是社区的一个建筑群
Sure, but my client takes misappropriation
当然 但我的客户对待
Of the Bunny-Buddy trademark very seriously.
盗用"兔子老兄"商标的行为非常认真
We're not commercially exploiting him. Really,
我们从没有从它那里获得商业好处 真的
This is a testament to the children's love for Bunny-Buddy.
这其实也是孩子们喜欢"兔子老兄"的一个证明
Intellectual property is the same as any other kind of property.
知识产权和其他产权一样都是产权
They see it like, um...
他们会认为这像 嗯...
You build a house on their land,
就像你在他们的地盘上盖了房♥子
And they'll sue you unless you tear it down.
那么你要是不把房♥子推倒 他们就会告你
I dare you. What?
你们敢 什么
If you people sue my school,
如果你们控告我们学校
I will drag your name through a public relations nightmare
我会让你们公♥司♥的名声经历一次公♥关♥的噩梦
Like you have never seen.
你们从未见过的噩梦
I have friends on Channel 9.
我在9频道有朋友
Let me, uh, let me show you something.
让我 让我给你们看点东西
This is Allegheny's play book.
这是Allegheny公♥司♥的手册
It's called Bunny-Buddy and the law.
叫做《兔子老兄和法律》
They actually give this to all their lawyers?
他们实际上给每个律师都发了
They spend millions a year
他们每年花费数百万美元
protecting Bunny-Buddy's honor.
保护"兔子老兄"的产权
Fighting little parochial schools?
和一个小小的教区学校作战
Appendix B is a list of all the schools
附录B是一个名单
And hospitals that have lost to them in court.
上面有所有在法庭上败诉的学校和医院
All right.
好吧
Uh, we'll let you know how we plan to fight this.
我们会告诉你们 我们打算怎样对付这个的
We await your response.
我们等待你的回应
Fallin. So this was the big closing, huh? Toys.
Fallin 这就是最后的结果 哈 玩具
Yes.
是的
Can you help sister Anne?
你能帮一下修女Anne吗
She wants to keep her Bunny-Buddy mural.
她想保留"兔子老兄"的墙画
No. Bunny-Buddy's bigger than the both of us.
不 "兔子老兄"比我们俩都厉害
Mrs. Cook...I'm sorry.
Cook夫人...我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Barry.
我很遗憾Barry过世了
How did you raise your son?
你是怎么抚养你儿子的
Why did you let him...
为什么你让他...
Why did you let him take my boy?
为什么你让他夺走我的孩子
He took my boy away.
他夺走了我的孩子
I'm sorry.
对不起
Fulton Trout is blowing a billion-dollar deal
Fulton Trout在搞砸一个数十亿美元的交易
Just so he can give Allegheny a black eye.
这样他就可以好好教训一下Allegheny公♥司♥了
Offer him more money.
给他更多的钱
Tried that. The man invents a cross-eyed rabbit,
试过了 那家伙发明了斗鸡眼的兔子
Now he wants the world to think he's some kind of mother Teresa.
现在他想要全世界都认为他是Teresa修女
Where are we at with the figures?
我们的经济数据怎么样了
Without Bunny-Buddy, we are in hell, Nicholas.
没有了"兔子老兄" 我们就惨了 Nicholas
What do you want, counselor?
你想怎么样 律师
I heard your landlord tried to evict you.
我听说你的房♥东想驱逐你
Yeah, he tried, but I'm not moving.
是的 他试过了 但是我不会搬走的
Herschel's scared of me.
Herschel吓过我了
He asked the courts to evict you immediately
他要求法庭立刻驱逐你
For health and safety violations.
理由是违反健康和安全条例
Why, 'cause l'm cooking bacon?
为什么 难道是因为我在熏猪肉吗
The why is not our concern.
原因不是我们关心的事
We just want to disprove the charge.
我们只想否决这项指控
Come on in, I guess.
我想 你进来吧
How do you like my place, counselor?
你觉得我的家怎么样 律师
May I see your refrigerator?
我能看一下你的冰箱吗
What?
什么
Your landlord alleged unsanitary food storage.
你的房♥东说里面储藏了不卫生的事物
I need to photograph it.
我需要拍下照片
Be my guest.
悉听尊便
Right over here.
在这里
He also claims you're storing flammab le liquid on premises.
他还说你屋子里有易燃液体
I know. That's bogus. You know what that is?
我知道了 不过那是假的 你知道那是什么吗
Fluid for my lighter.
我打火机的液体
Where do you store it?
你储藏在哪里
This is obviously not a health and safety violation,
这很显然没有违反健康和安全条例
So no judge will accept this.
所以不会有法官接受他的说法的
Hey, wait a minute. What about my posters?
嘿 等等 我的海报怎么样
Don't you want photos of these?
你不想拍张照片吗
No. Don't need 'em.
不 不需要
Barbara? Thank you.
Barbara 谢谢
Barry Cook died.
Barry Cook死了
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 真遗憾
The prosecutor is saying all kinds of things,
公诉人在说着说那的
But it wasn't my boy.
但这不是我孩子做的
I need you to talk to the public defender.
我想要你和公设辩护人谈谈
I don't trust this Pushkin guy.
我不相信Pushkin这个家伙
How does this change your legal strategy, Mr. Pushkin?
这是怎么改变你的法律策略的 Pushkin先生
If they prosecute Russell for homicide,
如果他们指控Russell是杀人犯
It's gonna be as an adult.
那前提是他必须是成年人
They can't link him to the death.
他们不能把他和这起死亡联♥系♥在一起
Herb just called.
Herb刚打电♥话♥过来
They have some new evidence.
他们有了新的证据
I'm going down to talk to them now.
我现在下去和他们谈谈
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
Don't let him out of your sight.
别让他走出你的视线
This is the mass spectrometer reading
这是质谱仪的读数
From the drugs found in Barry Cook's apartment,
是用Barry Cook公♥寓♥里的毒品检验出来的
And this is from
这是在你当事人的车仪表板
your client's glove compartment.
下面的储物箱里找到的
It's the same drugs.
是同样的毒品
Same poison.
相同的毒药
Ask for an independent analysis.
我要求做个独♥立♥的分♥析♥
Can we get our own analysis?
我们能获得自己的分♥析♥吗
Be my guest, if you can afford it.
随你们便 如果你能付得起的话
But if we go to court,
但是如果我们去法庭的话
And I'm kind of hoping that we do,
这是我所希望的
We're not gonna need to use all this
我们是不需要这些
Confusing chemistry stuff,
让人混淆的化学物的
because your client's drugs
因为你当事人的毒品
Were wrapped in the same comics page
被包在和Barry Cook一样的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表