剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
What if he never made you partner?
如果你没有让你做他的合伙人,又会怎样
I don't understand.
我不知道你在说什么
Your father gives you free rein.
你♥爸♥爸给了你很大的自♥由♥
He treats you very well.
他待你非常好
l'm divorcing Alan .
我跟Alan离婚了
We separated about 6 months ago.
我们6个月前就分居了
My father doesn't know.
我爸爸他还不知道
What about the kids?
那孩子怎么办了
They're with him
他们现在跟着他
Until I get this all taken care of.
等我的事情处理好了,再由我照顾
You're judging me.
你在鄙视我
No, I'm not.
不,我没有
I'm a good mother, Nick.
我是个好妈妈,Nick
I'm very good at what I do.
我对我该做的事都做得很好
I understand that.
我明白
Why am I a villain in all this?
为什么我在这件事中是十恶不赦的恶人
My brother Charlie has no imagination.
我哥哥Charlie没有任何想象力
He doesn't want to build The company.
他并不想发展这家公♥司♥
If we did it his way,
如果我们照他的方式干的话
We'd be dead in a decade.
再有10年我们就得玩儿完
You're probably right.
也许你是对的
Nick, don't oppose me.
Nick,你别反对我
I don't have a choice.
我也没办法
Mrs. Neal?
Neal太太
Lawrence told me
Lawrence告诉我
That you're gonna help him stay with Jerry.
你会帮他,让他跟Jerry在一起
No. I told him I'd take a look at the house.
没有,我只跟他说我会来你们家看看的
What do you think, Mr. Fallin?
你怎么认为的,Fallin先生
l don't think that any judge is gonna place your son
我认为任何法官都不会把你儿子
with your current husband.
留给你的现任丈夫照顾的
Why not?
为什么
Mrs. Neal,
Neal太太
Your husband served time for assault and battery.
你丈夫因为暴♥力♥伤害罪坐过牢
Lawrence doesn't deserve to go to a state home.
Lawrence不应该被送到州立的收♥容♥所♥
No, he doesn't.
是的,他不应该
On Friday, I go to jail for nearly 2 years.
周五,我就得去监狱服两年刑了
If you're not gonna help,
如果你不愿意帮忙的话
I'll take what little money I have left
我会拿出我所有的积蓄
And pay someone who will.
找一个愿意帮忙的律师
Listen, I'm gonna represent your son's wishes in court,
听着,我会出庭按照你儿子的意愿辩护
But I strongly recommend you prepare him
但是我还是强烈建议你做好把他
to go to the Riley center.
送到莱利中心的准备
Jerry! Throw it here!
Jerry,扔给我
There you go.
给你
When did you realize you were gonna die?
你是什么时候意识到自己也会死的
l remember when it hit me.
我可是记得什么时候有了这个想法
My kids weren't even teenagers yet.
我的孩子毕竟也不是小孩儿了
Driving home from Seven Springs.
从Seven Springs开车回家
Icy roads,
结冰的路面很滑
Cadillac hit a patch,
我的凯迪拉克压到了一块冰
Whoosh, 360.
嗖……转了一圈
l wasn't thinking about anything,
我当时什么都没想
But what if my head hit the dashboard,
但是如果我的脑袋撞到了仪表盘
You know? First thing I did,
你知道,我首先要做的就是
Incorporated and named my kids as shareholders.
将公♥司♥合并,把我的孩子任命为持股人
You did the right thing, Bart,
你做得很对,Bart
for the right reason.
理由也没错
Rachel's prepared a proxy offer...
Rachel正在和Owens Hiller公♥司♥
With Owens-Hiller,
准备代理申请
A fancy hedge fund that's acquired 1/3 of the company stock.
他们的避险基金能够获得公♥司♥股权的三分之一
Why do they want to back Rachel?
他们为什么要支持Rachel
They've been pretty vocal about the direction
他们都不支持
in which I've taken my company.
我给公♥司♥指定的方向
What did Rachel promise them?
Rachel能给他们承诺些什么
She promised to spin off the semi-conductor division
她承诺把半导体部门分出来
into a separate corporation.
组成一个独♥立♥的公♥司♥
So Owens-Hiller
所以Owens Hiller公♥司♥
gets 2 sets of shares instead of one.
得到的就不是一份而是两份股权
Clearly, some wall street analyst believes
很明显,有些华尔街的分♥析♥人士还相信
That the stock will double as soon as it's...unleashed.
这些股票一旦上市,就会以两倍的价钱升值
What do you think, Bart?
你怎么看的,Bart
Short-term gain, long-term disaster.
只顾着眼前利益,不考虑将来的后果
and what does Rachel get?
那Rachel能得到什么
My job.
我的位置
My job.
我的位置啊
Ok.
好的
Paroled march of '99, came to me April '99.
1999年三月保释,4月到的我这里
has sent in the postcard every month.
每个月都有明信片送过来
He's working, 2 jobs in fact.
他在工作,实际上是两份工作呢
No problems to speak of.
没什么问题好说的
He was arrested for assault and battery, right?
他曾因为暴♥力♥伤害罪被捕,是吗
He pled out.
他认罪了
Who was the victim?
谁是受害人
Committed battery on his stepfather,
对他的继父犯有伤害罪
He assaulted his mother.
他袭击的了他的母亲
His mother?
他的母亲吗
That's what it says here.
这上面是这么说的
And you say he wants to adopt your client?
你是说他要收养你的委托人吗
You've discovered the CLS filing system.
你发现了CLS的备案系统
l'm working with
我在处理一个
this kid Lawrence Neal.
叫做Lawrence Neal的孩子的案子
The only Neal in this cabinet
这个柜子里姓Neal的文件只有一个
is in 1991 .
在1991年的档案盒里
Check under mother's maiden name,
查一查母亲的娘家姓又没有案宗吧
No charge.
没有指控
Jerry Neal was
Jerry Neal自己都是
in the foster care system himself.
在寄养系统里长大的
So was his sister.
她妹妹也是
Can I take this?
这个我能拿走吗
Just make sure you put it back where you found it.
只要保证在哪里拿的放回哪里就可以
Sure.
当然
All finished?
吃完了吗
Ok. Thanks.
好的,谢谢惠顾
Are you Jerry Neal's sister?
你是Jerry Neal的妹妹吗
Yeah.
是的
They wanted me to testify
他们想让我为他的案子
At his trial, But I was scared.
出庭作证,但是我很害怕
Scared of Jerry?
害怕Jerry吗
Jerry? No.
Jerry,不是的
lt was my mother's boyfriend
我怕的是
That I was afraid of.
我妈妈的男友
l was gonna testify for Jerry,
我会为Jerry辩护
Not against him.
而不是要指控他
He hit your mother.
他打了你妈妈
He didn't hit my mom.
他没有打我的妈妈
All he did was block her
他只是拦住我妈妈
And give her damn boyfriend a beating.
把他的那该死的男友打了一顿
Has Jerry told you about them yet?
Jerry跟你说了吗
No.
没有
My mom dated this guy, Ross.
我妈妈和这个家伙,他叫Ross,和他约会
He did this to me.
他对我做了这个
And a lot of other really fun stuff.
还有很多真的非常奇怪的事
Um, but my mom never believed me.
但是我妈妈从来都不相信我
And I'd call Jerry.
我就叫来了Jerry
He was older, and was already living on his own,
他比我大,已经能够独♥立♥了
So he would just come over and give Ross the what-for,
所以他就过来打了Ross一顿
Which, of course, Ross didn't like.
当然,Ross是不会喜欢的
So mom doesn't believe me,
而妈妈不相信我
The cops don't believe me,
警♥察♥也不相信我
But Jerry...
但是Jerry……
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表