剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
这个男的在Scranton住
Who stole an entire dinner service
他偷了一整套的西餐具
Of China trade porcelain
那是中国陶瓷贸易的瓷器
From the Winterthur museum in Delaware
一直在特拉华州的温特图尔博物馆里珍藏
Over many months
几个月来
By shoving the plates down the front of his trousers.
他都把盘子塞在他的裤裆前面
Now, there's a man who, I would say,
现在 有个男的 他 我应该说
Had his priorities screwed up, wouldn't you?
他不分轻重 你说呢
Mr. Derwitt, I have no idea
Derwitt先生 我不知道
What you're talking about.
你在说什么
Nah. Neither do I, really.
算了 我也不知道 真的
What are you drinking?
你们要喝点什么
A beer would be great.
一瓶啤酒就好
Soda water.
我要苏打水
Uh, Clarence, 2 beers for these gentlemen.
啊 Clarence 给这两位先生拿两瓶啤酒来
Just a soda water.
就要一杯苏打水
Don't tell me you're taking your probation seriously.
别告诉我你在认真接受对你的缓刑惩罚
Mr. Derwitt, tomorrow you're on the witness stand.
Derwitt先生 明天你在证人席上
For us to have a chance,
为了我们有机会能赢
You need to come off as credible.
你要显得很可信
Mr. Fallin, I own one of the largest companies in this city,
Fallin先生 我拥有这座城市里最大的公♥司♥之一
And I'm being sued by a mid-level manager.
现在我被一个中层经理起诉
Why should it be my credibility
为什么我应该表现的很可信
That's in question?
那真值得讨论
Because you're in a position of power,
因为你处于有权力的位置
And with these sexual harassment suits,
在这起性骚扰的起诉当中
That counts for a lot.
显得可信是很重要的
You know, in all species,
你知道 所有的物种当中
It's the female
是雌性
Who chooses the sex partners.
她们来选择性♥伴♥侣♥
The only difference with humans
和人类有所不同的是
Is women follow up with a lawsuit.
人类的女性随后会提出法律诉讼
Mr. Derwitt, at least till the end of the trial,
Derwitt先生 至少直到官司结束
I suggest you keep that philosophy to yourself.
我建议你不要把你的这套理论说出去
Hey, Nick.
嘿 Nick
That kid, the Ritter boy.
那个孩子 那个姓Ritter的男孩
Yeah, he's a smart-ass.
嗯 他是个自以为是的家伙
Take it seriously.
你认真点儿
Yeah, I am.
是的 我很认真
No, you're not
不 你不是
You got something to say about the way I conduct my work?
你对我的工作方式有意见吗
Listen, I had a kid like this before.
听着 我以前也接手过一个这样的孩子
He got kicked out of his house because the way he was.
由于他的行为 他被家人撵出家门
Was?
是什么
He was gay.
他是个同性恋
He was hustling.
他在做一些不正当的勾当
I tried to get him to stop,
我试着阻止他
But he got knifed by a guy
但是他让一个家伙用刀捅了
Who picked him up.
那个男的是他偶然认识的
Died on the streets.
死在了街头
Good kid. Didn't deserve to go like that.
他是个好孩子 不应该变成那样
So take it seriously, man.
所以认真点儿吧 伙计
That's all I'm saying.
我要说的就这些
The gay kid.
那个同性恋孩子
The Ritter boy.
姓Ritter的男孩
Why didn't you give that case to James?
为什么你不把这个案子交给James来处理
He's got a heavy load.
他要忙的事情太多了
Or take it yourself?
那你自己接手呢
Because, for now, I've got you.
因为 现在 我有你
Not because his choice
不是因为他选择的
Of foster parents was unpopular?
养父母不受认同吗
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
The last thing this clinic needs
这个服务部最不应该做的事情
Is to take a case
就是接手一个
That will generate bad publicity for you.
会给你造成不良影响的案子
Mr. Fallin, you're acting awfully prudish for a man
Fallin先生 你表现的太正经了
Who likes to operate outside the system.
谁愿意破坏规矩呢
What happened last time
那上次都发生过什么啊
You tried to place him with
你试着把他安置在
a gay couple?
一个同性恋夫妇的家庭里的时候
The judge ruled against it.
法官否决了
Why's it gonna be any different this time?
那凭什么这一次就会有所不同呢
They're gonna try and rile you,
他们会想要激怒你
So just say,"yes","no",
所以你就只说"是" "不是"
or"I don't recall"
或者"我记不起来了"
Ok.
好的
If you feel like a question
如果你觉得那个问题
Is confusing you,
让你很难回答
Ask them to repeat it.
你就让他们再重复一遍
This will give you time
这样会给你赢得时间
To think of a simple answer.
来想一个简单的回答
Yes, right, I think I can do that.
是的 对 我觉得我可以应付了
Good.
很好
And wear a blue suit,
还有你穿一套蓝色西装
Conservative tie.
保守一些的领带
Treat the plaintiff with dignity.
尊重原告
Don't make light of the situation.
不要轻视这件事
Yes, yeah, I hear you.
好的 好的 我听到你说的了
You know, I think I could possibly handle this.
你知道 我想我大概可以处理这件事了
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
What are you doing?
你在这儿干什么
I'm supposed to take Ethan to the shelter,
我负责带Ethan去收♥容♥所♥
But his paperwork isn't ready
但是关于他的书面材料还没有准备好
And I'm very late for an engagement.
我还有个约会已经晚点了很多了
No, no, he can't stay here with me.
不 不 他不能留在我这里
I know it's terribly inconvenient for you, Mr. Fallin,
我知道这对你来说非常不方便 Fallin先生
But I can't leave him alone
但是我也不能就这么
on the street.
把他一个人扔在大街上不管
Come with me.
跟我来
You know how to use a computer?
你知道怎么用电脑吧
Please.
拜托
Alison...
Alison…
Set this kid up with a computer.
给这孩子找个电脑
I'll be right back. Watch him.
我马上回来 看着他
Nice guy.
真是个好小伙
Nick?
Nick吗
You bangin’him?
你跟他有一腿吗
Ok, where were we?
好的 我们刚才说到哪儿了
We're all done , Nicholas.
我们都谈完了 Nicholas
Yes. Thank you, Burton.
好吧 谢谢你 Burton
You bet.
不客气
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah. I'll walk you out.
好 我送你出去
Good luck.
祝你好运
I don't understand why we're even handling this one.
我不明白为什么我们连这个都要管
Well, he's been a client for 20 years.
他已经是20年的老客户了
But a harassment suit?
但这个可是性骚扰的诉讼
He wanted us to handle it.
他想要我们处理这件事
I think we're out of our league.
但我觉得这不是我们的分内事
That's nonsense, Nicholas.
别瞎说 Nicholas
That's what we do for our clients.
那是我们为客户做的事情
I got this, uh...
我买♥♥了这个 呃…
For your birthday.
为你生日买♥♥的
Well, now.
嗯 这个
Well, now, son.
嗯 这个 儿子
Yeah, it's just a pen.
是的 就是一支钢笔
Well, that's...
嗯 那…
**Welcome to Stud Puffs.*
*欢迎来到Stud Puffs
**We've got males.*
*我们有小伙儿
Let's go.I'm not done.
我们走吧 我还没弄好呢
Ethan, get your stuff. Let's go.
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表