剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
So I just dropped it off in the bin behind the strip mall,
我就把垃圾倒在那一排商业区后面的垃圾桶里
and she was just there.
而她就躺在那里
Someone just left her there.
有人就把她扔在那里了
People.
人啊
I don't get it, You know,
我不能理解 你知道
Because she's just perfect.
因为她那么可人
She's this...
她是那么...
She's a perfect little thing.
她是那么一个完美的小天使
She'll be fine now.
那她现在很好吧
Come on. She's got nothing.
得了吧 她啥也没得到
Her whole life ahead of her
她今后的生活也都将如此
and this is the way it begins?
而这仅仅是个开始
That's great.
那真是太好了
Hey, how's that new job working out for you?
嘿 你的那份新工作怎么样
Oh, uh...
哦 呃...
I hate it.
我很讨厌它
You know Randall Kirk
你知道Randall Kirk
offered me a job?
曾提供给我一份工作的事吗
Why'd you turn it down?
为什么你拒绝了
Because he has no soul.
因为他没有灵魂
Ok, let's see what we've got here.
好的 我们现在开始
Mr. Masterson?
Masterson先生
Your honor,
法官大人
My client wants her child back.
我的当事人想要回她的孩子
Is that it, Mr. Masterson?
就这样吗 Masterson先生
Well, the only reason we're here
好吧 我们来这里的唯一理由是
is because my client's mother
因为我的当事人的母亲
Called in social services to settle a family problem.
给社会福利部打电♥话♥要求解决这个家庭问题
Your honor,
法官大人
Ms. Kurtz has been extremely negligent
Kurtz女士对她的儿子
in the care of her son.
不管不顾
We found an unclean house, little food,
我们发现她家不干净 仅有很少的食物
and insufficient clothing for the winter months.
也没有足够的越冬衣物
The child was found with bruises to his head and arms.
孩子的头部还有胳膊上还有淤青
What do you suggest, Ms. Solt?
你的建议是什么 Solt女士
We consider Ms. Kurtz unfit to continue caring for her child.
我们认为Kurtz女士不适合继续照看她的孩子
We ask that the boy be temporarily placed with his grandmother.
我们要求孩子暂时由他的外婆抚养
No, not her.
不 不能是她
Is the boy's grandmother here?
男孩的外婆到场了吗
No!
没有
I would never do anything
我绝不会做任何
to harm my child. Never!
伤害我孩子的事情 绝不
Quiet, please.
请安静
ls the boy's grandmother in the courtroom?
男孩的外婆到法庭了吗
Yes. Y-yes, I am, Your honor.
是的 是...是的 我就是 法官大人
Will you state your name for the court?
你能通报姓名吗
Ella Kurtz.
Ella Kurtz
Your honor, uh, I move for a continuance.
法官大人 呃 我要求诉讼延期
On what grounds, Mr. Masterson?
有什么理由吗 Masterson
This is new information.
这是个新情况
I, uh, I need to confer with my client.
我 呃 我需要和我的当事人商量一下
How much time? 72 hours.
多长时间 72小时
Granted.
准许
What was that all about?
这到底是怎么回事
Didn't you check Ella Kurtz out?
你核查过Ella Kurtz吗
Of course I did.
我当然查过了
She had a petition to terminate her parental rights
1982年3月 她上诉请求
in march of 1982. The petition was denied.
结束她的监护人♥权♥利 但请求被驳回
4 weeks after that hearing,
那场听证会后的4个星期
Ella Kurtz had to go to the liquor store.
Ella Kurtz就去了酒类专营店
She left her 4-year-old daughter Ilana alone
她将她4岁大的女儿Ilana独自留在
in their fifth floor apartment.
他们居住的五楼公♥寓♥里
The window was open.
当时窗户敞开着
The little girl crawled out, fell to her death.
小女孩爬上窗台 掉了出去 摔死了
How old was Hilary?
Hilary当时几岁
at the time, 3.
那时候 她才3岁
How do you know all this?
你是怎么知道这些的
Because I represented Ella Kurtz.
因为我当时代表Ella Kurtz进行辩护
I helped her get custody of those kids
我帮她获得了那些孩子的抚养权
Less than a month before the accident.
不出一个月 事故就发生了
If you're going to risk $20 million of your own money,
如果你不想拿2000万美元冒险
You should retain some controls over the company
那么你应该在一定程度上控制公♥司♥
until the money is paid back.
直到钱都赚回来
Oh, no, no. He's a good kid.
哦 不 不 他是个好孩子
Well, you're giving him $20 million.
好吧 你给了他2000万美元
Mr. Sloan, nobody is that good.
Sloan先生 没有人会那么好的
What do you recommend?
那你的建议是什么
Well, I would include some
好吧 我会在收♥购♥合同里
negative covenants on the purchase agreement.
加入一些否定条款
That way, you have a leash on Carter
那样一来 你就可以控制Carter
until he's paid back every penny.
直到他归还每一分贷款
He's my son.
可他是我儿子
It's business, Mr. Sloan.
生意场上无父子 Sloan先生
I mean, you can't
我是说 你不能就这么
give away a $30 million company--
把一个3000万美元的公♥司♥--
or market value $40 million company--
或者说市场价值4000万的公♥司♥让出去...
and not retain some of the controls.
而不留一点控制权
You--you can, but, uh, it would be foolish.
你...你可以这么做 但是 呃 这样做很傻
Oh, um, excuse me, Miss?
哦 呃 打扰一下 小姐
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
I'm Susan Mueter.
我是Susan Mueter
I think someone here found my baby.
我觉得这里有人捡到了我的孩子
That'd be me.
那人就是我
Can I--I...
我能...我...
Come with me.
跟我来吧
You want to come?
你想过来吗
Jake, it's Nick.
Jake 是我 Nick
Yeah. Uh, you busy?
是的 呃 你忙吗
Well, I have, uh, tickets to the penguins game
好吧 我有 呃 企鹅表演的门票
and, uh, I was just wondering
然后 呃 我正在想
if you--you, uh, wanted to join me.
你是否...呃 想要跟我一起去看
this evening.
就今天晚上
No, uh, no, uh, yeah. I understand.
不 呃 不 呃 是的 我理解
Ok, another time.
好的 下次吧
Can you prove that you're her mother?
你能证明你是她母亲吗
I had her at county hospital.
我在县医院里生下她
Maybe they got records or something.
可能他们那里有记录
Can you explain what happened to her?
你可以解释一下她发生了什么事吗
Uh-huh. I had to go to the store,
呃 我当时不得不去商店
and no one was there to watch her,
可是没有人可以照看她
So I left her in the apartment,
所以我就把她留在公♥寓♥里
and when I got back she was gone.
等我回来时候 她就不见了
Someone stole her?
有人把她偷走了
Her father. He didn't want to pay support.
她的爸爸 他不想掏抚养费
It's our obligation to notify you
我们有义务提醒你
that your daughter's shelter hearing
你女儿的庇护听证会
is gonna take place on Friday morning at 10:00
将在周五上午10点举♥行♥
at the juvenile court section of the Allegheny County Courthouse.
地点是Allegheny县法♥院♥的少年法庭区
You should be there to tell your side of the story.
你应该到那里陈述你的情况
Ok. Thanks for, uh...
好吧 谢谢你们...
for helping my baby.
帮助我的孩子
Hey, Nick.
嘿 Nick
What do you want, man?
你想要什么 伙计
I want you to stop coming by the office.
我希望你不要再来我的办公室
Oh, come on, Nick.
哦 得了吧 Nick
Do you ever think about what you're doing to that guy?
你没有想过你对那个家伙造成的影响吗
Tell me something. Do you blame me for your problems?
你告诉我 你是拿你的问题来指责我吗
No.
不是
Take responsibility for yourself?
你自己的事情自己负责
Yes. Yeah.
是的 对
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表