剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Welterweight.
次中量级
Did you obtain permission
你去拳击馆的事情
from Levi's juvenile probation officer
得到过李维的
for your visits to the gym?
缓刑监督员的许可吗
Yes.
是的
When you spoke to the JPO, did you clarify
当你跟缓刑官说的时候 你有说明
that you personally would be boxing Levi?
你是要单独跟李维打拳击吗
No.
没有
Has Levi been trained as a boxer?
李维曾经接受过拳击训练吗
That's what I'm doing now.
那是我现在跟他做的
Before you took him into the ring.
我问你在带他去拳台前有吗
No.
没有
Do you think it's appropriate
你认为这样合适吗
with your vast experience as a fighter
你作为经验丰富的拳击手
and your clear size advantage
又有明显的重量级优势
to take a 16-year-old boy into the ring
把一个16岁的男孩带进拳击场
and punch him in the stomach and the face?
打他的肚子和脸 这合适吗
It's just boxing.
这就是拳击而已
No further questions, your honor.
没有问题了 法官大人
Mr. Mooney, why did you
穆尼先生 你教李维拳击
originally decide to teach Levi to box?
的初衷是什么
He needed structure.
他需要纪律
Well, the rules of home detention are very structured.
家庭监禁的规定已经很严格了
I thought he needed more.
我想他需要更严
Has Levi broken any conditions of home detention
在你的监护下
while under your care?
李维违反过家庭监禁的规定吗
I'm waiting, counselor.
我在等你回话 律师
He skipped school once to be with his girlfriend
有一次他为了和女朋友见面逃课
and got picked up by a truant officer.
被训导抓住了
He missed a counseling meeting.
有一次咨♥询♥会他也没去
You may step down, Mr. Mooney.
你可以下去了 穆尼先生
Miss Solt,
索特女士
in making your recommendation
在你建议
about a parenting class,
他参加家长培训课的时候
were you aware of these violations?
你知道这些违规行为吗
No, your honor.
不知道 法官大人
I have no problem with boxing.
关于拳击的问题我问完了
I do have a problem with Levi boxing you, Mr. Mooney.
我对你和李维的拳击训练有意见 穆尼先生
However, my biggest problem
但是 我的疑问不在于
is not with Levi's activities in the gym.
李维在拳击馆的行为
Levi,
李维
You were charged with manslaughter.
你被指控过失杀人罪
You were able to avoid being sentenced
你能免于被判
to a juvenile detention facility
进入少监所
only by agreeing to judge Sutton's
是因为同意遵守斯坦森法官
very specific rules of home detention.
指定的详尽的家庭监禁规定
You broke those rules.
你违反了规定
Mr. Mooney,
穆尼先生
You and the boxing gym do not take the place of the court.
你和拳击馆与此案无关
I am placing Levi Mooney in the
我判决李维·穆尼
shumann center for the next 60 days.
在舒曼中心监禁60天
Mr. Mooney, we can revisit
穆尼先生 我们可以在
the issue of Levi's home detention
2个月内更改在你的监护下
under your care in 2 months' time,
有关李维家庭监禁的规定
when you complete a parenting class.
你可以在此期间完成家长培训课
So you're just going to throw him in jail
那么说你就这么直接把他送进监狱
and not give him a second chance?
不给他第二次机会了
James. James.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
Mr. Mooney, home detention was that second chance.
穆尼先生 家庭监禁就已经是第二次机会了
He'll be out in 2 months.
他2个月后就会出来了
Hi.
嗨
What do you got?
你有什么消息
So Henderson's in.
亨特森加入了
So is Mandel and Hopefinger.
还有曼德尔和霍普芬格
We're keeping Atlantic Union finance,
我们有大西洋联合财政
American Box, and, uh, Stephen Sophets.
美国票房♥ 还有史蒂芬·索菲斯
How about you?
你呢
Everybody so far.
目前为止 每个人
Good. All right. The other guys
很好 其他人
got about 7 clients between them.
大概有7个客户
I just got off the phone with the real estate guy.
我刚和房♥地♥产♥的人通过电♥话♥
He said we can get that loft space on the South side
他说我们可以在南边的跃层里
up and running by the end of the month.
工作到月底
So you want to pull the trigger?
所以你要摊牌了吗
Yeah.
是的
I can't believe we're doing this.
我简直不相信我们做了这些
I can't believe we're doing this.
我简直不相信我们做了这些
Can you have these files pulled and sent to my house?
你把这个诉讼撤了 送到我家
Kroft Steakhouse, Miller Tech, Stein Industries.
克罗夫特·斯特克霍斯 米勒技术 斯坦因公♥司♥
But these are--
但这是
these are all Arnold Parker's clients.
这些都是阿诺德·帕克的客户啊
Yeah.
是的
James.
詹姆斯
This wasn't supposed to happen.
这本不该发生的
We need to get past this.
我们需要熬过这些
Past this?
熬过去
Past the--
熬过
You sent my nephew to detention.
你把我外甥送进监狱
Quitting this job won't make it better.
可辞职也于事无补
Why do you even do this kind of work?
你怎么能做出这种事
You don't have any kids.
你没有孩子
You don't even know the world these kids come from.
你甚至不知道这些孩子的世界
I do it because it's good work.
我工作是因为这是个好工作
Alvin, this job was my goal,
阿尔文 这份工作是我的追求
not something to just cover up time,
不是用来混时间的
something to just cover up the fact
不是用来掩盖
that nobody wants to be around a
没有人愿意呆在一个
pompous, 12-step control freak.
华而不实 12级独♥裁♥变♥态♥周围的事实
That's not fair.
这不公平
No, I'll tell you what's not fair.
不 我来告诉你什么是不公平
Bringing my family around here
把我的家人带来
to show them what they can become...
告诉他们我会怎样
And having you call social services on me
你让社服部打电♥话♥找我
and humiliate me in front of my family and colleagues,
在我的家人和同事面前羞辱我
all because of what I'm doing you don't understand.
这一切仅仅是因为你不理解我的做法
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Tell that to Levi.
去跟李维说吧
Don't quit your job, James. You're the
不要辞职 詹姆斯 你是
best lawyer they have here.You are.
这里最好的律师 你真是
What the hell' s going on here?
发生什么事了
You know, I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Ok.
好
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I took a vacation.
我去度假了
What is it?
什么事
Uh, you know my--my wedding
嗯 你知道 我的婚礼
was turning into such a mess,
变得一团糟
and it really became a monster.
让人心烦意乱
Brian's always fighting with me about everything.
布莱恩每件事都跟我吵架
I, uh...
我
I confessed to Brian,
我对布莱恩坦白了
You know, I mean, about our--my slip.
你知道 我是说 我们我的出轨
And, uh, I didn't mention your name,
我没有说出你的名字
and--and--and I told him that it didn't go anywhere,
我告诉他我们之间没有进一步发展
but--
但是
and he was--
他
he was really very angry,
他真的非常生气
As I guess I, you know, I expected he would be.
我想我是想让他生气
He was angry?
他生气了
Yeah, you know, of course.
是的 你知道 当然
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表