剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
His foster father pushed him down the stairs.
他的养父把他推下了楼梯
You couldn't have known.
你也没法预料的
I had a feeling
我去年把他送去的时候
when I placed him last year.
我感觉会有这么一天的
Hey, Richard.
嘿 Richard
How's it goin', kid?
你怎么样了 孩子
Hi. who's that guy?
嗨 那个家伙是谁
Another lawyer I work with.
和我一起工作的律师
Just you.
我只想见你
But he's gonna help.
但是他也是来帮你的
No. I don't want him in here.
不需要 我不想在这儿见到他
Ok. go ahead.
好的 你们聊
Nice to meet you, Richard.
很高兴见到你 Richard
I'll wait in the hall.
我在大厅等你
Hi.
嗨
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I was just visiting a patient down the hall with James.
我和James来看大厅另一头的一个病人
I should go.
我得走了
I'll come by later
晚点我再过来
Ok.
好的
What happened?
怎么了
She was feeling weak.
她感觉很虚弱
They brought her in last night for tests.
他们昨天晚上带她来这里做检查
And?
然后呢
Her heart's failing.
她的心脏正在衰竭
How bad is it?
有多严重
I don't know.
我不知道
They keep upping her dose of amrinone
他们在不断提高氨力农的用量
To make her heart function as normal as possible,
来尽量维持她心脏的正常功能
But they can't keep doing that--
但是他们不能保持这样下去
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yeah? no, no, no.
是的 不 不 不
File the papers for the Riley deal with the county.
到县法♥院♥就Riley的案子进行上诉
Yes, today. do it today.
是的 今天 今天就做
What is the matter with you?
你怎么回事
Did I do something to offend you?
我做什么冒犯你了
Wake up! just wake the hell up!
你醒醒吧 快醒醒吧
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hi. um...we didn't officially meet.
嗨 呃…我们还没正式认识一下呢
You're Nick, right
你是Nick 对吧
The lawyer guy who Laurie likes.
Laurie阿姨喜欢的那个律师
Well, I don't think she likes me.
好吧 我可不认为她喜欢我
Well, she hired you at the last minute to represent me.
好吧 她在最后一刻雇你作为我的代理律师
Said you'd do the right thing.
说你会做正确的事
She did?
她这么说了
I heard her yelling at you.
我听见她刚才冲你嚷了
Yeah.
是啊
Are you upset?
你感到沮丧了吗
No.
没有
Then why'd you come back here?
那你为什么回到这儿来
Uh, because I, um...
呃 因为我…
Well, you know, l just wanted--
你知道的 我只是想…
To wish me luck?
祝我好运吗
No.
不是
I know I'm gonna die.
我知道我快要死了
I've known it for years.
我已经知道这件事好几年了
It hasn't happened yet, so...
不过我还没死呢 所以…
Maybe it won't.
也许我死不了
Do you think about dying?
你想过死亡吗
Sometimes.
有时候会想
You afraid?
你害怕吗
No.
不害怕
It's ok.
没关系了
I am, too.
我也害怕
You know, other times,
你知道 有时候
I think... It's gonna be ok,
我想…死了也没什么大不了的
Like, I was born, and I'm alive now.
就像 我出生 然后我活到了现在
It's all part of it,
这些都是人生中的一部分
So I'll die.
所以我也会死的
Like everyone else...
和其他人一样…
I'll die.
我也会死的
How old are you?
你多大了
12.
How old are you?
你高寿
32.
You wanna play a game?
你想玩游戏吗
No. I have a meeting.
不 我还有个会议
Don't.
别
What?
什么啊
Let me win.
故意让我赢
I'm not.
我没有啊
Yes, you are. No, I'm not.
是的 你有 不 我没有
You think I care if I beat you or not?
你觉得我会在意输赢吗
Like later, I'll be lying in bed
就好像玩完之后 我就会躺着这儿
Thinking, oh, what a perfect day--
遐想着 噢 多美好的一天啊…
I beat a really cute boy at checkers.
我玩格子棋赢了一个很可爱的男孩儿
You're really handsome.
你真的很萌
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
You are.
你真的是啊
You think I'm pretty?
你觉得我好看吗
Yeah.
是的
No. you don't.
不 你不这么认为
I bet I could be,
我打赌我也可以很漂亮的
But I don't have any boobs,
但是我没有很大的胸
And I've had 3 open-heart surgeries,
而且我已经做了3次心脏直视手术了
So I have terrible-looking scars.
所以我有很吓人的伤疤
Boys probably don't want to kiss me or anything.
男孩们可能都不愿意亲我或者做别的什么事
Oh, I, uh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
噢 我不那么觉得
Have you ever...
你以前有没有…
You know, with a girl who had scars like mine?
你知道的 跟像我这样有可怕伤疤的女孩交往过
No.
没有
I heard that some girls
我听说很多人是因为可怜这些女孩
get sympathy sex.
才和他们做♥爱♥的
You have?
你听说过这些吗
I've heard that.
我确实听说过的
And you know what?
还有 你知道吗
If someone was offering,
如果有人愿意这样做的话
I'd take one... when I'm older.
我会接受的…不过要等我长大再说
Well, you--you know,
好吧 你 你要知道
Sex isn't the most important...thing.
性♥爱♥并不是最重要的…事情
Yes, it is.
不 它是的
Sex is the most important thing in the world.
性♥爱♥是这个世界上最重要的事情
No, it's not.
不 它不是
Then what is?
那你说是什么
You can answer it.
你可以接的
Uh, I think it's your move.
呃 我想是轮到你走了
Harry! what the hell are you doing?
Harry 你到底在干什么
I'm going to work.
我要工作
Harry...
Harry…
Who the hell is in my office?
这他妈的是谁在我的办公室里
Harry.
Harry
Damn you both!
你们两个混♥蛋♥
Harry! harry!
Harry Harry
She was born with the problem.
她的病是先天的
Her mother was a teenager and gave her up.
她的妈妈还未成年就生下了她 然后抛弃了她
She's lived in foster care all her life.
她这辈子净住在寄养家庭里了
Her heart function has deteriorated.
她的心脏功能已经恶化
She's retaining fluids.
她在保存体内的水分
Her medication is about to push her
她现在的用药
into"urgent status"qualification.
正在把她推向"紧急状态"
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表