剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
7 weeks.
7周了
She's my first... real girlfriend.
她是我的第一个…真正意义上的女朋友
How's it going. good. good.
你俩关系怎样 好 好极了
We--we, you know,we, like,
我们…我们 你懂的 我们喜欢
Go to the dollar cinema over in Moon township.
去月亮小镇的一元钱电影院看电影
She likes to bring her sister.
她喜欢带上她的妹妹
What else?
还有什么
I don't know.
我也说不清
We like to watch trains down by the Ohio River.
我们喜欢在俄亥俄河畔看着火车经过
Does she like to bring her sister
你们俩看火车的时候 她也喜欢带着
along when you two watch trains?
她的妹妹吗
Ok, Nick, I'm ready.
好了 Nick 我没事了
Bye, sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow.
拜 亲爱的 我们明天见吧
Jealous?
你嫉妒了
You shouldn't be.
不应该吧
He does not know all the tricks that you know.
他可不像你知道那么多关于我的事情
So, is it a moblie home or a school bus?
那么告诉我 到底是房♥车还是校园巴士
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Your sister seems to believe
你的妹妹看起来相信
you lived in a school bus
你们是住在一个校园巴士里
Under a bridge.
就停在一座桥下
She's too young to know the difference.
她还太小 分不清楚它们有什么区别
She doesn't remember anything.
她根本记不住什么事情
Your name.
你的名字是什么
It's not your name.
这不是你的名字
Yeah, it is.
不 那就是
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Just the girl you
就是一个前些天晚上
slept with the other night, Mr. Fallin.
跟你睡过的女孩 Fallin先生
I checked the records all over the country.
我查了全国的档案记录
I checked the records.There's nothing,
我查过了档案记录 但是啥都没有
really, nothing.
真的 什么都没有
So, if your make-believe parents' rights
所以 如果你虚构出来的父母
Terminate next week,
下周被终止了监护权
You have no chance to stay with your sister.
你就没有机会和你的妹妹在一起了
But if you just help me try and find your real parents...
但是如果你帮助我找到你的真正的父母…
Then we can stop the adoption proceedings long enough
我们还可以阻止领养行为 拖延一段时间
To see if they want to get involved.
来看看你的父母愿不愿意参与其中
My parents' names are John and Margate Cunningham.
我父母的名字是John和Margate Cunningham
They live in Lincoin, Nebraska.
他们住在内布拉斯加的林肯市
Ok.
好吧
Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?
为什么你一开始不说实话
Because...
因为…
They were sick, ok?
他们都有病 好了吗
Both of 'em.
他们俩都有病
They were drug addicts and drunks.
他们都吸毒 还酗酒
And when Lisa was born, we didn't have a thing.
当Lisa出生的时候 我们毛都没有
They just neglected her.
他们就这么忽视她的存在
So...I took her.
所以…我来照顾她
You kept it a secret?
你没告诉其他人吗
No one ever believed me,
没有人愿意相信我
Because they never abused us, so...
因为他们从来也没有虐待过我们 所以…
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
Now that we talked about it, I mean, who knows,
现在 既然已经说到这儿了 我是说 说不定
Maybe they can...
也许他们能…
They can get better and we could go back home.
他们可以变好了 然后我又可以回家了
Yeah, well, let's just find them.
嗯 好吧 我们先找到他们在说
I finished due diligence for the Arnold case.
关于Arnold的案子我已经按计划办妥了
You've just got to bring 'em the contracts.
你只要把合同给他们就可以了
Gteat. run a check on John and Margate Cunningham
很好 调查一下住在内布拉斯加州 林肯市的
Of Lincoin, Nebraska.
John和Margate Cunningham
We have our fund-raiser tomorrow.
明天我们就有募捐者了
It's a big deal--
这是个大事儿…
The eligible bachelor auction.
适婚单身男士拍卖♥♥会
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
You're single,right?
你是单身 对吧
Yes.
是的
I'll make you a deal.
我会将你列入拍卖♥♥名单的
Participate in the auction, and I will give you
参与到拍卖♥♥会 而且我将会
All the proceeds you generate.
把你的拍卖♥♥所得都给你
I need $300,000.
我需要30万美元
Well, Mr.Masterson,
好吧 Masterson先生
For that you'd have to be some
如果那样的话 你必须得参加
kind of date, now,wouldn't you?
某些约会 那么 你愿意吗
No married couples by those names
目前住在内布拉斯加州的夫妇里
Currently teside in Nebraska.
没有你说的名字
There's no record at all?
没有任何的记录
Nothing.
什么都没有
Do you have a second?
你有时间吗
Yeah.
有啊
I love your stereo.
我爱你的立体声音响
I checked your story out.
我查了你说的事情
There's no record of the Cunninghams.
根本就没有Cunninghams夫妇的记录
If you want me to help you,
如果你还要我帮你的话
You gotta tell me the truth.
那你最好对我说实话
That is the truth.
那就是实话啊
Ok, we're done. you're on your own.
很好 我们结束了 你好自为之吧
Don't like me, Mr. Fallin?
难道你不喜欢我吗 Fallin先生
'cause you liked me a lot a few nights ago
可是前几天的晚上 当我们在深夜里
When we met at a bar late at night.
在一个酒吧里遇见的时候 你可是很喜欢我啊
People saw us there, didn't they?
有人看到我们了 对吗
They saw us leave together,
他们看到我们一起离开
And I know an awful lot about where you live,
我可是知道的一清二楚 我知道你住在哪儿
Your apartment, yout car...
你的公♥寓♥ 你的汽车…
Your underwear.
你的内♥裤♥
You didn't have a problem with me
我说我25岁的时候
When you thought I was 25, now, did ya?
你并没有觉得有啥问题 可现在呢
Can you get prints?
你能提取指纹吗
Nick, these things take time. they cost money.
Nick 这需要时间 也得花钱
Well, I'll pay.
好的 我来付账
I can't just write you a bill
我不能仅仅因为帮你擦车取指纹
For dustin' your car for prints.
就开一份账单给你
You'll do it, right?
你会这么做的 对吧
You'll do it.
你会这么做的
Yeah.
好吧
Good. great.
很好 好极了
Here he is, ladies,
他来了 女士们
Straight from the football field
直接从绿茵场上
To your table-- John Morton.
来到你的桌旁--他就是John Morton
He gained a thousand yards last year,
去年他得到了1000码
So we'll start the bid at $1 ,000.
所以这次我们起价1000元
1 ,000 here. 1 ,500.
我出1000 我出1500
2,000! 2,500!
2000 2500
3,000 here! here!
我出3000
5,000! 6,000!
5000 6000
7,000! $10,000!
7000 我出1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥
$10,000.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥元
Do I hear another bid?
还有其他人出价吗
Going once, going twice.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥元一次 两次
Sold to Ms. Hannaway of Shadyside.
成交 售予Shadyside的Hannaway女士
All right, ladies.
好了 女士们
Have fun, Amy.
玩的开心 Amy
All right, ladies.
好了 女士们
We've got plenty more where that came from.
我们还有很多但是男士
This is Alvin Mast--
下面有请Alvin Mast…
Alvin.
Alvin
Aivin. come on, aivin.
Alvin 来吧 Alvin
Don't be shy. it's for a good cause.
别害羞 这可是好事儿
Ladies,this is Alvin Masterson.
女士们 这位是Alvin Masterson
Now, he's not, um...
现在 他不再 呃…
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表