剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
谢谢 Fallin先生
No, I didn't do anything.
不 我什么都没做
Ted.
Ted
Ted?
Ted
Ted.
Ted
It's Laurie and Alvin.
是Laurie和Alvin
What happened to you, Ted?
你怎么了 Ted
Some kids hit me.
一些孩子打了我
They didn't like Mr. Whisper.
他们不喜欢密语先生
Can I go home now?
我现在能回家吗
Ted...
Ted...
As soon as we can arrange it,
只要允许我就安排你回家
a doctor's gonna come here and ask you some questions.
一会儿会来个医生问你问题
I don't want to talk to a doctor.
我不想和医生说话
Listen to me, Ted.
听我说 Ted
He can help you get out of here.
医生能帮你离开这儿
He'll make a report, and as soon as that--
他会做一份报告 只要那样
After that, I can go home?
那样 我就能回家吗
As soon as that happens, we can get you a facility
只要那样 我们就能给你找一个
where you can get the help you need.
能给你帮助的地方
I don't want that.
我不需要
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想回家
We already have a yellow lab at home.
我们已经有一只拉布拉多犬
She's 3.5 and a really good dog.
她3岁半了 是条好狗
We've got 3 kids, all of them great with animals,
我们有3个小孩 他们都善待动物
And an acre of property.
还有一亩地
Well, I'm sure Bart would be very happy with you.
嗯 我相信Bart和你一起会很开心的
He's a beautiful dog.
他真是条好狗
Ok, well, his tags are on his collar.
好 他的信息在项圈上
This is his leash.
这是他的皮绳
Barbara, Judge Stanton's secretary,
Barbara Stanton法官的秘书
has the number for the vet.
有兽医的电♥话♥
And they have Bart's papers and stuff.
他们有Bart的资料
Great. Great.
很好 很好
Hey. Hey, Bart.
嘿 嘿 Bart
How you doing?
你好吗
Ok, ok.
好了 好了
All right, yeah.
好 嗯
All right.
好的
Uh, you may want to take this.
额 你可以带上这个
Oh, we're set for that.
哦 我们有这个
But he really likes this one.
但是他真的喜欢这种
We've got plenty at home.
我们家里有很多
Come on, Bart. Let's go.
走吧 Bart 我们走
Bye, Bart.
再见 Bart
Yeah?
什么事
Hey. Funeral's tomorrow.
嘿 葬礼在明天
Ok. Ok?
好的 好
Dad. Come in.
爸 进来
I just wanted to say, uh...
我只是想说 呃...
about judge Stanton, uh, he--
关于Stanton法官 他
Oh, son.
哦 儿子
Thank you. I mean, really, thank you for that.
谢谢 我是说 真的谢谢你
But it's , uh...
但是 呃...
He was just a good man, you know?
他是个好人 你知道吗
He was a good friend to us, certainly.
他当然是我们的好朋友
Well, have you met the new judge? Handley.
嗯 你见过新法官了吗 Handley
Not yet.
还没
Supposed to be a real tough ass.
听说不是个善茬
Yeah, I heard.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah. Ok.
是吧 好吧
So, uh, Stanton put your name up
Stanton推荐你
for his nomination to the federal bench.
到联邦法官的名单上
Yeah. He called Congressman waiters the day he died.
是 他在去世当天打电♥话♥给议员的秘书
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
I don't know.
我不知道
It's federal, son. I'm not real sure
联邦法官 儿子 我真的不确信
they're looking for a guy like me.
他们会找像我这样的人
Well, I wouldn't say that.
好吧 我可没那么说
Well I've taken a lot from the law.
我已经通过法律得到了许多
I'm not so sure I put a lot back into it.
我可不确定回报过它
Well, that's not true.
你说的不对
You're my son.
你是我儿子
You have a right to believe differently.
你有权持不同看法
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
He's gone, Bart.
他走了 Bart
He's gone.
他已经走了
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
He's not--he's not coming back.
他 他不会再回来了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表