剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
that it's important that you keep your past in your past.
让过去有关你的事情都过去 这非常重要
Of course, of course. I understand that.
当然 当然 我明白
Good.
很好
Is that--that's
这就是...这就是
what you wanted to talk to me about?
你想告诉我的事情吗
Well, we've been thinking a lot,
好吧 我们已经说了很多了
and we've decided that you should stick exclusively
而且我们决定 你应该专门负责
with mergers and acquisitions.
企业兼并和收♥购♥这一块儿
Bill, I--I've been doing mostly corporate finance.
Bill 我...我一直做的是公♥司♥财务
Oh, I know, I know,
噢 我知道 我知道
But we would like you to assign your finance clients
不过我们希望将你的金融客户
to Randall Kirk.
安排给Randall Kirk
I don't think they'll like that.
我不认为他们会喜欢的
Well, you came in under me.
好吧 你来这里要服从我的指挥
I do mergers and acquisitions.
我做企业兼并和收♥购♥
Let's not step on Randall's toes.
我们不要去招惹Randall
I didn't come here to do M and A exclusively.
我可不是来专门负责企业兼并和收♥购♥的
Nick, be a team player for a few months.
Nick 这几个月你得成为团队的一员
Let Randall get comfortable with you.
让Randall能好好和你共事
I'm not going to just hand over my clients to him.
我没打算把我的客户交给他
Ourclients, Nick.
是我们的客户 Nick
Now, I don't know how it works in your dad's firm,
听着 我不知道你父亲的公♥司♥是怎么运作的
But here, we share and share alike.
但是在这里 我们共同分享资源
Anything else?
还有别的事情吗
Nick.
Nick
You working here now?
你现在在这里上班了吗
Seems like a fun place to work.
看起来在这里上班不错
A lot of good people.
有许多好人
It doesn't matter. I just--I don't get it.
没关系 我就是...不太明白
Just let it go.
就让这件事过去吧
How's the baby?
那个婴儿怎样了
She's fine. She just had her checkup.
她很好 她刚刚做完检查
Where'd they send her?
要将她送到哪里
Mckees Rocks hospital.
Mckees Rocks医院
Ok.
好的
How long till the petition hearing?
到公开审理还有多长时间
We're scheduled for Friday morning.
我们计划在周五上午
Let me take the case.
让我来处理这个案子吧
You found her, Lulu.
你发现了她 Lulu
I know. That's why I want to do it.
我知道 所以我才想要处理这个案子
This is a real simple case.
这是个很平常的案子
Social services will look after her
社会福利部门会照看她的
until she gets adopted.
直到她被收养为止
It won't take but a week
给她找一个寄养家庭
to find her an adoptive home.
只需要一个星期
Yeah, how can you be so sure about that?
是吗 你怎么会这么肯定
She's white.
因为她是个白人
Alvin, let me do it.
Alvin 让我来处理吧
You think you can be neutral about it?
你认为你可以做到公正吗
I can do it.
我能做到
Ok. It's yours.
好的 归你了
You wanted to see me?
你想要见我
Oh, Nick, you know Henry Sloan.
哦 Nick 你认识Henry Sloan吧
Henry. Nicholas.
Henry Nicholas
Good to see you. I didn't realize you'd come over.
见到你真高兴 我没想到你会来
I was glad to know you were here.
得知你在这里 我非常高兴
Thank you. It'll be great to keep working with you.
谢谢你 能继续和你一起工作真是太棒了
How's your dad doing with all of this?
你父亲怎么样了
My dad, uh, he's, uh, well, You know my father.
我爸爸 呃 他啊 很好 你知道的
He's a tough one to figure out.
他是个很难琢磨的人
He's fine. I think he's fine.
他很好 我觉得他很好
How's your son? Carter's great.
你儿子怎样 Carter很好
Carter's what brings me here today.
Carter今天带我来这里的
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么啊
Henry is selling his auto parts company to Carter.
Henry正要把他的汽车零件公♥司♥交给Carter呢
Oh. Well, how can I help you?
噢 好吧 我能帮你什么忙吗
I've already drafted the purchase agreement.
我已经起草了收♥购♥合同
Maybe you could take it over, Nick.
也许你可以接手这件事 Nick
It'd be my pleasure.
这将是我的荣幸
Give me the particulars.
跟我说一下具体细节吧
The purchase price is 30 million.
收♥购♥价格是3000万
Fair market is closer to 40.
公平的市价接近4000万
Penn savings and loan
宾州储蓄和信贷组织
is loaning Carter 10 million,
将贷款给Carter1000万
and Henry here is taking back the note for the other 20.
而Henry拿着另外的2000万支票来这里
Ok, so basically, you're giving him the company.
好的 所以基本上你就是将公♥司♥送给了他
He's my son.
谁让他是我的儿子呢
There's not much to do here, Nick.
这里没有事了 Nick
Just make sure it's fine, ok?
就去把这件事做好吧 好吗
Sure.
当然
Great. Be a pleasure.
很好 合作愉快
Good to see you, Nick. You, too.
很高兴见到你 Nick 我也是
Thanks.
谢谢
Here you go.
请进
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
谢谢 嗯哼
It's a simple transaction.
这是个很简单的交易
My dad's going to loan me
我爸爸将会贷款给我
nearly 70% of the purchase price,
将近70%的收♥购♥款
P.A.S.L Iis picking up the rest.
宾州储蓄和信贷组织填补剩下的部分
Have a seat. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
So what do you think?
那么你觉得怎么样
Well, I think your dad sounds like a very generous man.
好吧 我觉得你♥爸♥爸听起来是个非常大方的人啊
I should sign?
我应该签字吗
Immediately, before he has second thoughts.
抓紧时间吧 在他还没有改变主意之前
Great.
好的
So who's handling this for your dad,
那么谁在处理你♥爸♥爸的这件事
Bill Mcgee or Larry Hines?
Bill Mcgee 还是Larry Hines
Didn't Bill Mcgee call you about this?
Bill Mcgee没有给你打电♥话♥说这件事吗
About what?
什么事啊
Nick's representing my dad on this one.
Nick正代表我爸爸处理这件事
Oh.
噢
well...not a problem.
好吧...没问题
Hey.
嘿
Cunningham, the guy down the hall,
Cunningham 就是走廊里的那个家伙
tells me that you split your old man's firm,
告诉我说你已经从你老爹的公♥司♥单飞出来了
that you're a partner now.
你现在是合伙人了
Well, good for you, man.
好吧 这对你来说很好 伙计
Big firm like this,
像这样的大公♥司♥
high-profile clientele...
备受关注的大客户...
lmpressive.
真是让人眼前一亮
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
Who'd have thought, you know,
谁会想到这些啊 你知道
a couple years ago?
几年前的时候
Anyway...
不管怎样...
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天啊
You scared me.
你吓我一跳
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
You always work in the dark?
你总是在黑暗角落里工作吗
I just...
我只是...
the sun went down.
太阳下山了嘛
Oh.
哦
What's wrong?
你怎么了
You know, the most unbelievable thing.
你知道吗 最让人难以置信的事情
I found a baby.
我发现了一个婴儿
Someone actually left a baby in a dumpster.
事实上有人将一个婴儿扔在垃圾桶里
When?
什么时候的事
This morning.
今天早上
It was freezing cold and I was too lazy to get out of bed
早上冷得紧 我懒得不想离开被窝
and bring my recycling to the curb,
然后我拎着垃圾去路边
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表