剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Really?
真的吗
So...you think you could talk 'em
所以...你觉得你可以说服他们
into taking, say...150?
以1.5亿价格卖♥♥出
They need the money.
他们需要资金
Well, if they take it, hit the bid
嗯 如果他们答应了
before they come to their senses.
那就在他们反过味儿来之前成交
I like you, Nick.
我喜欢你 尼克
Always willing to kick a man when he's down.
乘火打劫 落井下石
Oh, while you're at it,
哦 你办这件事的同时
I'm leasing an S-500.
我租了辆S-500
I think Kleiner automotive is screwing me.
我觉得科林钠汽车公♥司♥在耍我
Could you take a look at that lease for me, please?
你能帮我看看那个租车合同吗
Is that Wade Meyers? Yeah.
那是韦德·迈耶斯吗 是的
So what happened? Your dad just gave him to you?
怎么回事 你父亲就把他交给你了
Look, if there's anything I can do for you,
听着 如果有什么我可以帮忙的
Just let me know, ok?
就告诉我 好吗
Oh. This is his car lease.
哦 这是他的汽车租赁合同
You want to look over it?
你能去查看一下吗
Yeah, no problem.
好的 没问题
Car lease.
就租车合同吗
Coming.
来了
Hi.
嗨
Hi. I'm Luisa Archer. We spoke earlier today.
嗨 我是路易撒·阿瑟 我们早上通过话
Yeah, you said something
是 你说什么
about Jeannette having a baby.
珍妮特刚生了孩子
Yes. She gave birth to a boy this morning.
是的 她今天早上生了个男孩
Hmm. So I'm a grandmother.
嗯 这么说我是姥姥了
Congratulations.
恭喜了
I'm, uh, 28.
我才28岁
Did you know that your daughter was pregnant?
你知道你的女儿怀孕的事吗
I thought she might be.
我想她可能是的
Did you know that, uh, she was living on the streets?
你知道她一直流浪街头吗
Yeah.
知道
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次见到她是什么时候
You know, I don't know.
你说怎么 我不记得了
A couple months ago, maybe.
也许 几个月前吧
Did you know where she was?
你知道她在哪里吗
She said she was in Pittsburgh.
她说她在匹兹堡
You know, I don't go up there. I got no reason to,
你知道吗 我不会去那的 我没理由去
but she said she liked it enough.
而且她说她喜欢那里
Mrs. Munday, I came down here this afternoon
穆迪夫人 我今天下午来这儿
to inform you that there's going to be a shelter hearing.
是来通知你会有一个庇护听证会
Uh, basically, a judge is going to be deciding
主要内容是法官将决定
where to place your daughter and her son.
在哪儿安置你的女儿和外孙
It's going to be in Pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午在匹兹堡开庭
And I'm supposed to come?
我应该去参加吗
Well, if you want to request to the court
嗯 如果你想要当庭申请
that your daughter be returned home, yes.
将你的女儿带回家的话 是的
Yeah, well, she won't stay.
是吧 嗯 她不会住在这里的
So then you won't be there?
那么你不会出庭
I don't need a judge telling me
我可不需要一个法官来告诉我
what a bad parent I was.
我是个多么糟糕的母亲
Great.
好吧
Your honor, Jeannette Munday
法官大人 珍妮特·穆迪
was living on the streets until yesterday
一直都露宿街头
when she was admitted to Saint Sophia's hospital
直到昨天被送往圣·索菲亚医院
after giving birth to a baby boy.
产下一个男孩
Uh, we need to have a placement for her and the baby
我们需要为她和孩子找个住处
so they can be together.
让他们住在一起
Miss Shaw, you represent the newborn?
肖小姐 你代理婴儿
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
Your recommendation?
你的建议是
Adjudicate the baby dependent
宣判把孩子
and place him in foster care.
交给福利机构收养
Do we know who the baby's father is?
知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
A 16-year-old orphan named Denny Collins.
一个16岁的孤儿名叫丹尼·柯林斯
He's been living on the street with Jeannette.
他跟珍妮特一直露宿街头
He has the next shelter hearing.
下一场就是他的听证会
And what is your recommendation?
你的建议是
The infant care center has space for the baby.
新生儿护理中心已经为孩子腾出地方
And as to Ms. Munday?
穆迪女士呢
Jeannette has indicated
珍妮特已经声明
that she wants to be with her boyfriend Denny
她想要跟他的男友丹尼
and keep the baby.
共同抚养他们的孩子
Has social services talked to her about the possibility
社服部有没有跟她谈过
of putting her child up for adoption?
把孩子送给别人抚养的可能性
He's my baby. I'm not giving him away.
他是我的孩子 我不会把他送走的
We haven't,
我们还没这么做
but we will.
可是我们会的
Until a more permanent option becomes available,
如果没有更加可行的选择
Ms. Munday will be placed at the
穆迪女士将被安置在
Allegheny shelter for girls.
阿勒格尼女子收♥容♥所♥
The child will be placed at the infant care facility
婴儿将安置在新生儿护理机构
until a foster family is located.
等待确认领养家庭
Ok. It's ok.
没事 没事的
Denny.
丹尼
Denny.
丹尼
Jeannette, listen.
珍妮特 听我说
They said-- Jeannette.
他们说珍妮特
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Yeah. I mean, can we?
好的 我是说 我们可以吗
I don't know, but if we could?
我不知道 但如果可以
Yeah.
我愿意
Cool.
好极了
Ok, sorry. Judge Damsen doesn't like to wait.
好 抱歉 达姆森法官不喜欢等人
Come on.
来吧
What are the child's wishes?
那孩子的意愿是什么
Mr. Collins wants to marry his girlfriend Jeannette Munday
柯林斯先生想要迎娶他的女友珍妮特·穆迪
and raise their child.
并抚养他们的孩子
Ok.
好
Mr. Collins, your intentions, while honorable,
柯林斯先生 你的意愿 当然很值得尊重
would be taken more seriously by the court
但在法庭上需要更谨慎些
If you could demonstrate that there would be
你是否能够证明你有能力
some reasonable chance of success.
让你的这些愿望实现
What do I got to do?
我应该怎么做
Emancipate yourself.
先养活你自己
Emancifate?
Emancifate
Pate. Get a job.
是皮特 找一份工作
Find a suitable place to live for yourself and the child.
找一个合适的地方供你自己和孩子住
Enroll in school. complete a parenting class.
去学校念书 完成父母教育课程
Wait. I--I want to write this down.
等等 我想要记下来
Mr. Fallin can explain the requirements,
法林先生可以为你解释
and until that comes to pass,
在你实现这些以前
I'm placing you in the Cumberland school for boys.
我把你安置在坎伯兰男子学校
7 times forward-looking earnings
算上7倍的可预期收入
puts us at 210 million.
我们出价2.1亿
What's your client's real number?
你的客户底价多少
180.
1.8亿
What's yours?
你们呢
He was hoping to get to 150.
我们希望1.5亿成交
We were thinking about the bond payment you have due.
我们在想着你们要付清的资金
They can renegotiate.
他们可以重新谈判
It'll cost'em something, but not $30 million.
会让他们亏点儿 但不至于亏3000万
150.
1.5亿
You got any ideas?
你有什么想法
Client willing to sell the company in pleces?
你的客户愿意分开出♥售♥吗
What are you thinking about?
你想怎样
Knock out some of the dead wood,
去除一些没有的东西
bring the price down.
让价格降下来
Do you care about the art? No.
喜欢艺术品吗 不喜欢
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表