剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
你在想什么
I wasn't thinking anything. I was staring at the hula girl.
我什么也没有想 我就盯着草裙舞♥女♥孩
The hula girl?
草裙舞♥女♥孩
There was this toy hula girl
那里有个草裙舞♥女♥孩的玩具娃娃
With a bobbing head and a shifting skirt
那种头可以摇摆 裙子可以换的
Sitting on his desk,
在他的桌面上放着
And every time he would...
每次他想要…
I would stare at it, at her head.
我就盯着她 盯着她的头看
It bobbed.
是个短头发的
Ms. Bowles.
Bowles小姐
You know, I just wanted to say
你知道 我只是想说
I hope you understand.
我希望你理解
This is hard for me to do,
我这么做也很难
But I have to go through with it.
但是我必须完成
You know what these guys are like.
你知道那些臭男人是怎么样的
They're apes, most of them.
他们都是大马猴 绝大部分都是
We shouldn't be talking.
我们不应该谈话的
I know what it's like to be eager,
我太了解那些渴望讨好男人
To want to please those men so much
以至于忘了自己是谁的女人
That you forget who you really are.
我太了解了
I didn't come to your firm
我没去你的公♥司♥
So that you could hand me off
那么你就可以把我
To some first-year associate.
扔给一个新手律师助手
You came to my firm 'cause you want to win
你来我公♥司♥是因为你想赢
She's out of her league. She's killing me.
她太过分了 她简直要杀了我
What's killing you
杀死你的
Is the fact that you slept with the help.
是你忽略了那些帮助
You've got to be able to think on your feet.
你要学会自己思考问题
Sometimes you object just to break their rhythm.
有时候你反对只是为了打乱他们的节奏
Can you handle this, Amanda?
你能处理这个案子吗 Amanda
She's been first chair for one day.
她做了一天的主辩护律师了
The second day will be easier.
第二天她会容易一些的
But you-- you gotta be tougher.
但是你…你要更强硬
Because I'm a woman.
因为我是个女人
Because you're a lawyer.
因为你是个律师
Amanda...
Amanda…
I can't do this.
我做不到
Yes, you can.
不 你可以
I believed her testimony, ok?
我相信她的证词 好吗
I believed her.
我相信她
So did I.
我也相信
The jury hates our client.
陪审团讨厌被告
Then make them hate the other side more.
那就让他们更讨厌另外一边的人
Ethan?
Ethan
Nick.
Nick
Or should I say mystery man?
或者我应该叫你神秘人
You knew that was me?
你知道那就是我
Ah, a pretty retarded name.
啊 一个相当傻的名字
You missed your first hearing.
你没有出席第一次听证会
We rescheduled for tomorrow.
我们重新安排在了明天
Is that what you came here to tell me?
那就是你来这儿要对我说的吗
The hearing's at 10:30 a.m.
听证会在10点半举♥行♥
Courthouse, room 301 .
县政♥府♥法庭 301室
I've done what I can, Ethan.
我已经做了我能做的事情 Ethan
You just need to show up.
你只需出席即可
I'll be there.
我会去的
Good.
很好
Hey!
嘿
Hey. Could you give me a lift?
嘿 你能载我一程吗
Where?
去哪儿
Maybe I could stay with you tonight?
也许我可以和你共度一晚
Is that it? Is that the only way
那就是吗 那就是你唯一知道的
You know how to relate to men?
和男人相处的方式吗
How's your dad? Hmm?
你♥爸♥爸怎样 哈
Has he recovered
他从我们在一起的那个小小的瞬间中
from seeing our little moment together?
缓过神儿来了吗
Don't.
不要
Nicky, what do you really want from me?
Nicky 你到底想要我怎样
What? Huh?
什么 啊
What?
到底是什么
Come with me.
跟我来
Let's go.
我们走
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Just get in the car.
上车
He needs somewhere to spend the night.
他需要个地方过夜
And then we'll get him to court tomorrow.
然后我们明天会来带他去法庭
Now, I want to get this straight.
现在 我想直说了
You were coerced
你是被强迫的
into having a sexual relationship
和Derwitt
With Mr. Derwitt?
发生了性关系
Yes.
是的
Not one time, but many times.
不是一次 而是很多次
Yes.
是的
Over many months.
好几个月
He has the power, Ms. Bowles.
他有权有势 Bowles小姐
Were you coached to say that?
你是被人教过那样说的吗
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
继续
Here in defendant's exhibit A,
这个是辩护证据甲
A picture of you and Mr. Derwitt in Hawaii.
是一张你和Derwitt先生在Hawaii时候的照片
Were you coerced into going there?
你是被强迫去那儿的吗
This was a company retreat.
这是一次公♥司♥休假
You go where your boss tells you to go.
你要去你老板让你去的地方
In a copy of defendant's exhibit B,
这还有一份辩护证据乙
You're sitting on his lap.
你坐在他的膝盖上
He pulled me there.
他拉我坐在那儿的
And that big smile on your face is... is a put-on?
那么你那个甜甜的微笑是…是在做戏吗
Sometimes you have no choice but to play along.
有时你身不由己 只能逢场作戏
So"no" just isn't in your vocabulary.
所以在你的字典里没有"不"了
You know, it's not that easy with your boss.
你知道 和你的老板相处不那么容易
You left your previous job 2 years ago
你两年前离开了你之前的工作
Because you broke off a sexual relationship
因为你脱离了和你直属上司的
With your immediate supervisor. Correct?
性关系 对吗
Objection, evidence of the victim's past
反对 受害者过去的情况
Is inadmissible.
是无效的
Objection sustained.
反对有效
What about college?
那么大学呢
We repeat our earlier objection.
我们重申之前的反对
Withdrawn. This isn't the first time
我收回刚才的话 这不是你第一次
You've made allegation s that someone
声称有人
Sexually harassed you?
性骚扰你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
In college, you claimed that a teaching assistant raped you.
在大学时 你起诉一个助教强♥奸♥了你
We went to a party and he drugged me.
我们去参加一个晚会 他对我下了药
So, like now, you claim to be powerless to say no.
所以 像现在一样 你又说你没有能力拒绝
I had one beer.
我喝了一杯啤酒
Next thing I know,
而接下来我知道的事情
l wake up naked in his bed.
就是我赤身裸体躺在他的床上
I was raped!
我被强♥奸♥了
The young man was acquitted, wasn't he?
那个男人无罪释放了 是吗
I went to the authorities too
我去报案的时候已经太晚了
late for them to find anything in my system.
在我的身体里找不到任何证据
The jury didn't believe you.
陪审团不相信你
But you want this jury to believe you this time.
但是你希望这一次这个陪审团会相信你
I'm late. Let's go.
我迟到了 我们走吧
Judge Eldridge already ruled on this case.
Eldridge法官已经否决了这个案子
Why is it being reopened?
为什么又要重开呢
The child ran away from his group shelter
这个孩子从集体收♥容♥所♥跑了出来
And has gotten in trouble with the law, your honor.
并触犯了法律问题 法官大人
So I see.
我明白了
Why isn't judge Eldridge hearing this case again?
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表