剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
Our brakes are the best quality in the industry.
我们的刹车器是行业中质量最好的
Can you think of any reason why Ms. Dimetrio
那你有想过Dimetrio女士
Would want to hurt your company?
想要损害你公♥司♥利益的原因吗
She's looking for a windfall.
她想要捞一笔
Can you think of another reason?
你还能想到其他原因吗
She wants some notoriety?
她想要让我臭名昭著
Doesn't she want to hurt you personally?
她会不会因为私人原因攻击你
Objection. the question is leading.
反对 问题具有暗示性
Permission to treat this witness as hostile. your honor.
请允许我将证人作为反面 法官大人
You want to treat your own client as hostile?
你确定要把你自己的委托人当做反面吗
American friction corporation is my client.
美国摩擦力公♥司♥是我的当事人
Permission granted.
权限获准
Did you and Ms. Dimetrio have an affair Mr. Whittenburg?
你和Dimetrio女士是否有染 Whittenburg先生
Do I need to ask the question again?
需要我再问你一遍吗
Yes. I had an affair with Ms. Dimetrio.
是的 我和Dimetrio女士关系暧昧
Did you break off that relationship?
你是否已经中断了这一关系
Yes.
是的
And what was Ms. Dimetrio' s reaction to that?
Dimetrio女士对此有什么反应
She was angry.
她很生气
She wanted me to leave my wife for her.
她希望我为了她离开我的妻子
Leave your wife.
离开你的妻子
So when she made up all these lies
所以她就编造了所有谎言
About the brakes. she was just doing that
关于刹车器的事情 她只是为了
to get back at you? Is that correct?
报复你 对吗
Yes.
是的
My grandparents are really. really nice to me.
我的姥姥姥爷对我真的 真的很好
But they're not my dad.
但是他们不是我的爸爸
Do you want to stay with them?
你想要和他们住在一起吗
No.
不
Why not?
为什么
My grandma cries all the time.
我姥姥一直哭
She wants me to sit there and cry with her.
她希望我和她坐在一起 一起哭
She's so mad at my dad.
她对我的爸爸恨之入骨
She wants me to be mad at him. too.
她希望我也如此恨他
Are you?
那你恨他吗
Sometimes.
有时候
But most of the time. I just miss him.
但是大部分时候 我只是想念他
What is it like to live with your grandparents?
如果你和你的外祖父母住在一起会怎么样
All that my grandma talks about is my mom.
我姥姥唯一谈论的人就是我的妈妈
What she was like when she was my age.
她像我这么大的时候长什么样
What she would be doing today if she was still here.
如果她还活着 那么现在她在干什么
I miss her. too. but...
我也想念她 但是...
I guess I don't want to be living in a house
我想我不愿意住在
Where all they talk about is what happened.
他们一直无休止地说着过去的房♥子里
I want to be at home.
我想要呆在家里
Be in my old room.
在我原来的房♥间
Be at my old school.
我原来的学校
Doing the things I used to do.
做我过去常常做着的事情
Yeah.
是吧
We never had an affair.
我们从来没有过
Now. I remember that day
现在 我想起那一天了
When I came home and told you about the clinic.
当我回到家 跟你说关于事务所的事
And you said--
然后你说...
What'd you say?
你说什么来着
You said "I married a lawyer.
你说 你嫁给了一个律师
Not a social worker.”
而不是一个社会工作者
Because it was true.
因为那是事实啊
Because you said that you would stay in private practice.
因为你说你会一直呆在私人事务所里
I was miserable Meryl. You knew that.
我很痛苦 Meryl 你知道的
Well. you know what? I wasn't so happy
好吧 你知道什么 我也不幸福
Going back to waitressing. ever think of that?
回去端盘子 这些你想过吗
I wasn't so happy clipping coupons.
当检票员 我也不高兴
I'd spent a lifetime doing that before I met you.
在我遇到你之前 我一直在做那些破活
I've spent a lifetime doing it ever since.
从那以后我还是在做这些
You're telling the truth about
你和Whittenburg的事情
you and Whittenburg?
你说的是实话吗
Yes.
是的
Like you're telling the truth about the defective brakes?
就像你说刹车器有缺陷那样真实吗
Alvin--
Alvin...
You have always been such a pathological liar.
你一直都是如此病态的扯谎者
Anything to suit your needs.
只要能迎合你的需要
Eric's your best friend. I'm the love of your life.
Eric是你最好的朋友 我是你一生的爱
People are dying because of defective brakes.
人们因为刹车器的缺陷而死
You have a sickness Meryl.
你真叫人恶心 Meryl
Mr. Fallin.
Fallin先生
You will be speaking as Hunter's guardian?
你会以Hunter的监护人身份发言吗
Yes.
是的
The jury has already found Dr. Reed not guilty
陪审团已经确定 Reed医生
For the murder of his wife.
对其妻子的死无罪
A team of doctors and psychiatrists have determined
医生和精神病专家组已经确认
That Dr. Reed is fit to live among us.
Reed医生可以和我们生活在一起
The only question left
唯一的问题是
is whether he gets his son back.
他是否可以接回他的儿子
Now. there's no one here that can blame Mr. and Mrs. Sample
现在 没有人可以因为他们怨恨Reed的事情
For being angry at Dr. Reed.
而指责Sample夫妇
They have suffered a terrible loss.
他们痛失亲人
And everyone here can understand
在场的每个人都可以理解
Social services making the conservative recommendation.
社会福利部进行的保守推荐
That is what they do.
那是他们应该做的
But I respectfully submit
但是我郑重地提交
That the opinion here that matters the most
这个问题最关键的部分
is Hunter Reed's.
那就是Hunter Reed的意愿
And Hunter wants to go back home
Hunter想要回家
With his father.
和他的父亲生活在一起
Have you seen-- you've seen father and son.
你看到过...你知道父亲和儿子之间
There's a rapport.
有一种默契
There's a bond. there's a connection.
一种羁绊 一种吸引力
They're father and son
他们是父与子
If you keep these two apart...
如果你要把他们分开...
If there is anything worse than growing up without a mother.
如果还有比没妈的孩子更糟糕的
It's growing up without a mother and without a father.
那就是既没有妈妈也没有爸爸了
Now. Hunter Reed wants to
现在 Hunter Reed想要
go back home with his father.
跟他的爸爸一起回家
Just let him.
那就让他回去吧
Have you reached a verdict?
你们有定论了吗
We have. your honor.
我们有了 法官大人
What say you?
请宣读
In the matter of Dimetrio vs.
在Dimetrio和
the American friction corporation.
美国摩擦力公♥司♥一案中
We find in favor of the defendant.
我们支持被告人
The American friction corporation.
美国摩擦力公♥司♥
Alvin. wait.
Alvin 等等
It's over Meryl.
都结束了 Meryl
Just wait.
等一下就好
Look. I slept with that Jerk. ok?
听着 我和一个混♥蛋♥睡了觉 好吗
He said that he would leave his wife for me.
他说过他会为我离开他的妻子
He said that he loved me.
他说他爱我
You lied to me.
你对我说了谎
I lied to you because I loved being with you again.
我说谎是因为我又喜欢和你在一起了
And I didn't want to screw it up.
而且我不想要把事情搞砸
And I didn't lie about the brakes.
关于刹车器的事情我没有撒谎
You'll see Alvin.
你会明白的 Alvin
I didn't lie about the brakes.
刹车器的事我没撒谎
I've carefully considered
我已经仔细研究了
The reports of the psychologists.
心理学专家的报告
The psychiatrists.
精神疾病专家的报告
The court transcripts of the criminal case.
以及这件刑事案件的法庭记录
I've weighed the testimony
我权衡了双方的证据
It is a difficult decision.
这真的是一个十分艰难的决定
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表