剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Legal services of Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡法律服务部
Ok.
好的
So,Melinda...
那么 梅琳达
The,uh,the petition--
呃 这个上诉
Melinda?What?
梅琳达 什么
The petition hearing is gonna be tomorrow in front of judge Damsen.
上诉听证会明天将由达姆森法官审理
Uh,your caseworker will testify about the drug reheb program
呃 你的生活调查员将提交关于戒毒项目
and the status of your 2 boys.yeah.ok.
以及你两个儿子的生活状况报告 嗯 好
and then you're gonna be given the chance to speak,
到时候你会有机会申诉
Or you can have me do your speaking for you.
你也可以委托我替你申诉
Which would you prefer?
你更喜欢哪一种
Melinda.
梅琳达
What did you say?
你说什么
Are you high?
你吸毒了
What?
什么
You're high.I'm not.
你吸毒了 我没有
Melinda--I'm not high.
梅琳达我没吸毒
Melinda,tomorrow is your one chance now.
梅琳达 明天是你的一次机会
It's your only chance to get your baby girl back.
是要回你小女儿的唯一机会
I am not high,and I'd appreciate you not suspecting me.
我没有吸毒 你最好不要怀疑我
Your baby girl--Tassy.
你的小女儿黛西
was born addicted to crack cocaine.
一出生就对可♥卡♥因♥成瘾
She was under 5 pounds.
她体重不足5磅
The hospital kept her on life-support for 3 weeks,
医院将她安置在生命监护室3周时间
and they picked up the tab,
他们在你女儿体内检查出毒品
and it was all because you couldn't stop
而这都是因为你
smoking crack during your pregnancy.
怀孕的时候都不能戒毒
Don't you judge me,lady.
别来指责我 小姐
You know what?I,uh...
你知道吗 我...
We're done.
我们没关系了
I...I can't deal with you in this state.
这种情况下我没法与你合作
You don't even know what you're talking about!
你都不知道你在说什么
I don't use crack no more!
我已经不再吸毒了
Oh,come on.You're high right now!
噢 得了吧 你现在就犯毒瘾了
You bitch,I'm gonna sue you!
你这贱♥货♥ 我要投诉你
Get off of me!
给我滚开
Let go!Let go of her!
放手 放开她
Let go--Lulu,Lulu!
放手露露 露露
Lulu!get out!
露露 快出去
What the hell's going on in here?
这到底发生什么事了
She hit me.Who?
她打我 谁打你
The unrepentant crack whore you gave me.Lulu--
那个你弄来的嗑药成瘾的贱♥货♥ 露露
Alvin,she came in here high on drugs.What do you want from me?
阿尔文 她吸完毒来这里的 你让我怎么办
She's your client.Oh,I'm supposed to
她是你的委托人 噢 那我就应该
go to court and argue that she's clean when she's clearly stoned?
在法庭上撒谎说她没有吸毒吗
If it's clear to you,it will be clear to the court.
如果你说她没有吸毒 那就没有吸呗
No way.I won't do it.
别扯了 我做不来这个
We're supposed to represent our clients,not judge them.
我们应该代表客户 而不是去指责他们
Fine.I--I'll do it.
好吧 我我来处理吧
I got 2 boys.
我有两个儿子
Right.Deshawn and Lamont.
是的 丹肖恩还有拉蒙特
How old are they?
他们多大了
I have 2 boys.
我有两个儿子
And your baby girl...
你的小女儿...
Tassy.
黛西
She's 5 months.
她只有5个月大
You know,she's supposed to help me?
你知道的 她应该帮我的
Who?
谁
That lady lawyer.
那个女律师
You have a custody hearing tomorrow morning at 10 a.m.
明天上午10点 你要参加监护权听证会
Will you be there?
你会去吧
Yeah.
嗯
Miss Tralins?
特拉伦斯小姐
What?
什么
Take this.
拿着
What does she want?
她想怎样
She wants her baby back.
她想要回她的孩子
She can't even put a coherent sentence together.
她甚至连成句的话都说不出来
We're not drug counselors,Miss Archer.
我们不是戒毒指导员 阿瑟小姐
Besides,her drug tests were negative.
还有 她的毒品检测呈阴性
What about her other 2 boys?
那她另外两个儿子怎么样
I don't understand why
我不明白为什么
they're still with this woman.
他们仍然跟着这种女人生活
Her baby was born addicted to crack.
她的孩子生下来就有毒瘾
That's why it was taken away from her.
这就是把孩子从她身边带走的原因
Otherwise,she never hurt her other children.
此外 她并没有伤害过她的其他孩子
Sometimes,I hate this job.
有时候 我恨这份工作
What are you gonna tell the court?
你打算怎么跟法庭讲
Well,there's not been any finding of abuse
好吧 没有发现她虐待
or neglect against her.I would,uh...
或者忽视这方面的指控 我会 呃...
I would emphasize that she's been through reheb,
我会强调她已经戒毒了
that the drug tests were negative,
毒品检测也呈阴性
and,hopefully,that the baby's healthy.
而且 那宝宝也很健康
You know what?If you put that baby back into her care--
想象一下 如果把那孩子交给她...
just--do you think we should drop the case?
那...你觉得我们应该放弃这个案子吗
We can't do that,Mr.Fallin.
我们不能那样做 法林先生
She's our responsibility.
她是我们的责任
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
I've got a case in front of judge Manders Thursday afternoon.
我有一个案子在周四下午由曼德斯法官审理
I'd like for you to fill in for me,if you can.
如果你可以的话 我想让你代替我出庭
Ok.
好的
Also,uh...
还有 呃...
I need a little favor.
我需要你帮点儿忙
Sure.
当然
I'm gonna need a ride early Wednesday morning.
周三早上早些时候我需要你带我一程
Cadillac in the shop?
去看凯迪拉克的新车吗
No,I gotta go in for a little surgery.
不是 我要动个小手术
What kind of surgery?
什么样的手术
Oh,it's something with my damn eyes,
噢 我这破眼睛有点儿问题
but,uh,I will need a ride afterwards.
不过 呃 之后我需要你开车来接我
Ok?
好吗
Yeah.Oh,yeah,sure.
嗯 噢 好 当然
Um,I got my girlfriend Amy pregnant last year,
嗯 去年我让我的女友艾米怀上了
and,um,I told my parents,
还有 嗯 我告诉了我的父母
and,uh,they totally supported me,you know?
然后 呃 他们完全支持我 你知道
They were there for me 100%.
他们100%地支持我
Um,we told Amy's parents,
嗯 我们告诉了艾米的父母
and they got pretty embarrassed,
他们觉得非常丢人
so,behind everybody else's back,
所以 背着所有人不知道
they--they took her to the hope house
他们他们把她送到了领养院
so no one would know,
这样就没有人会知道
and,um,by the time she'd gotten back,
之后 嗯 等到她回来
they'd given our baby Mary away to another couple.
他们将我们的孩子玛丽送给了另外一对夫妇
Signed away her rights.
就这么把她送人了
And now my baby girl is living with some doctor
而现在我的女儿正跟某个医生
and his wife in fox chapel.
还有他老婆住在福克斯教堂附近
What brings you here,Mr.Wooley?
你来这里想要做什么 沃利先生
Oh,see,the thing is...is that everybody was telling me that
噢 嗯 是这样子的...每个人都说
I didn't have any rights or nothin',you know,
我没有任何权利也什么都不是 你知道的
'Cause I'm 17--
因为对于玛丽来说
about Mary.
我还只是个17岁的孩子
But I got to thinkin'.
但是我一直想着这件事
So I went to the library,
所以我去了图书馆
and,uh,I looked up
然后 呃 我查找了
some of the rules and stuff.
一些法律法规之类的东西
You want this child?
你想要这个孩子
Oh,yes.Of course.
哦 是的 当然
The only thing is...is that
事情是...没有人事先
nobody asked my consent or anything,you know?
经过我同意 你知道吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表